Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10825292 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
onegentleguy:

For those who care to know, this report from ARM inv. on UACN(which is broadly in line with some of our past analysis here) shows the huge feasible potential in the coy !!
The wise ones are aligning into the growth story now.
This coy will surely surprise a lot of folks at the time of reckoning !!
...see report below

UAC Nigeria Plc - Old things have passed away…

"In this report, we resume coverage on UACN with a target price of N96 which translates to a BUY rating at current price.
While UACN’s history of reporting poor operating performance dulled investor’s sentiment, we believe lower finance cost and little or no impairment charge in coming years, post exit from UPDC, supports a rerating. Coupled with recovery in the feeds business, we see improvement in earnings over our forecast period.
Comparing 5-year historical average EV/EBITDA of 9.9x, to current level of 3.3x, UACN presents a good entry point on current valuation.
At current price and based on our FY 19E dividend of N0.65, we view expected dividend yield of 10.6% as attractive and could be compelling to investors."

Restructuring exercise is POSITIVE for UACN.
"Ahead of the planned restructuring of UACN (which would involve UACN’s outright dissolution of its interest in UPDC directly to its shareholders), UPDC was classified as a discontinued operation as at 9M 19 unaudited numbers. Accordingly, related finance cost and impairment charges (through the fair value difference between UPDC REIT and market value) were classified as discontinued operation, leaving UACN 9M 19 numbers at the strongest level we modelled post restructuring. With the exclusion of UPDC from 9M numbers and restatement of prior year, UACN delivered EBIT and PBT expansion of 175bps and 150bps YoY respectively, with EPS growing 30% YoY.
Notably, without the exclusion of UPDC and restatement of the prior year, UACN would have reported a loss after tax of N8 billion (9M 18 loss of N994 million).
With the exclusion of the volatility emanating from impairment charge on the real estate property and higher finance expense (UPDC account for 80% to 90% of total UACN borrowings) we expect stable growth in earnings over our forecast period, with EPS CAGR of 12.4% between..."

Recovery in feeds business to soften OPEX pressure.
"Our market survey revealed that OLAM and UACN’s feed products now sell at similar price points, as OLAM steps down its aggressive pricing strategy.
As a result, we see improvement in sales from feeds with contribution to group revenue gradually picking up to pre-2018 levels.
In the short term, we believe the extended border closure creates some incentive for sales upside for local poultry products and by extension the feeds business."

Value play or value trap?
"With the recovery in sale of feeds already evident in the 9M 19 numbers, amidst flattened cost, we expect improvement in gross and operating margins by 117bps and 116bps YoY to 19% and 3.9% respectively in 2019.
Though the management guided to an improvement in its operating expense, we are less optimistic of a significant change as the company has only been able to tame the cost and not reduce it as at 9M 19.
On that note, we left opex to sales ratio unchanged at 15% till 2020 and gradual improvement from 2021 with mild improvement in operating margin to 4.1% in 2020 and average of 7% over FY21-24.
Further down, with reduced finance cost and absence of impairment charge, following the reclassification of UPDC as discontinued operation, we expect earnings from continued operation to print at N1.35 in 2020 (N1.32 in FY 19E from a loss per share of N2.08 recorded in the prior year) with 5-year earnings CAGR of 12.4% between 2020 and 2024.
At current market price, UACN trades at 2019E and 2020E EV/EBITDA of 3.12x and 3.01x respectively, which is attractive when compared to 5-year historical average of 9.9x."

About to"FEEDS",.
Is livestocks feed still under UACN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
EKUU mkt o

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by titilope07: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Guru in the house please enlighten me about this share I received this mail from stanbicibtc stockbroker. Dear Sir/Madam

AIR LIQUIDE NIGERIA PLC is undertaking a Rights Issue to pay down its debt obligations, finance capital expenditure and working capital requirements.

Find details of the offer below:

Issuing House: Stanbic IBTC Capital Limited

Registrars: United Securities Limited

NASD Trading Code: RR19SDAIRLIQ

Now being issued: 414,000,000 Ordinary Shares of N0.50 at N5.00 per share

Method of Offer: By way of Rights Issue to existing shareholders

Issue Price: N5.00 per share

Payment: In full on acceptance

Opening Date: 04 November 2019

Closing Date: 29 November 2019

Provisional Allotment: 23 new Ordinary shares for every 10 Ordinary shares of N0.50 each held as at the close of business on 15 October 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Princkez:
Any news on dangote sugar....

Lol.... i know this kind question go come grin

where were u when i posted a riddle here about the stock that will surprise the mkt. the stock that oga wanaj0 will not like to buy due to his personal reason.

stcool and pastor Ve threw me alot of stones on this riddle before it solve by ogg. here is d result today.

no news bro. pple just following oxygen

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
another one on the floor sleeping now but nobody look at it. when she wake up. question go come again soon

vuuuuum on my leg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
rebekah2011:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is this suppose to be N9.60
My Exit target for UACN was N80

I am not surprise they said N96.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
currentprice:
another one on the floor sleeping now but nobody look at it. when she wake up. question go come again soon

vuuuuum on my leg

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Our people used to say "when fowl mess, it go start to run when nothing dey purshu am"

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
currentprice:

vuuuuum on my leg

grin grin grin grin

Daar Communications grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=currentprice post=84387436]another one on the

Is like u r now connected to village people. Instead of stock pick u are giving us stock riddle so DAT one go mistake buy IEI. International Energy Insurance!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Highlights of Committee’s decision
MPR was kept at 13.50%
The asymmetric corridor of +200/-500 basis points around the MPR was retained.
CRR was held at 22.5%
The Liquidity Ratio was also kept at 30%

https://nairametrics.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Infinitisi:

Daar Communications grin
FTNCocoa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
rebekah2011:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is this suppose to be N9.60

Yes I believe its actually N96 !!
However, the price projection(FVE in view) was for a 5-yr term.
...which fairly aligns(on a prorated basis) with my re-adjusted FVE of approx N18.25(stated in the analysis above) over the course of a yr run(YE 2020 in view)
Price might well hit and even surpass the N18.25 estimate before then.

It is well !!

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mcy56:
The gut of this Japaul. 22k now. Just observation o. grin
Dont know why its not up for acquisition yet. lipsrsealed

The real MVP of jijoing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
lmm4real:
The real MVP of jijoing grin grin grin
Shhhh! You want my ogas on top to think I'm looking at that side again ni? shocked Lol. grin
You're the real MVP because you get the patience to wait, me na fear and inpatient be my own, its making me to lose out good profits on some of these stocks. undecided
How far? You don see Jazz again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
currentprice:

Lol.... i know this kind question go come grin

where were u when i posted a riddle here about the stock that will surprise the mkt. the stock that oga wanaj0 will not like to buy due to his personal reason.

stcool and pastor Ve threw me alot of stones on this riddle before it solve by ogg. here is d result today.

no news bro. pple just following oxygen

grin grin grin grin grin

The oxygen stock is now 50% of my entire portfolio.I am thinking of going 65% and leave Fidelity/Fcmb 35%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Afromedia #0.36k
Unilever 16.30k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mcy56:

Shhhh! You want my ogas on top to think I'm looking at that side again ni? shocked Lol. grin
You're the real MVP because you get the patience to wait, me na fear and inpatient be my own, its making me to lose out good profits on some of these stocks. undecided
How far? You don see Jazz again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

To be Afraid is good. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2019
currentprice:
another one on the floor sleeping now but nobody look at it. when she wake up. question go come again soon .....vuuuuum on my leg
grin grin grin grin
CP give us tips as usual so we can decode it nau. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2019
lmm4real:
To be Afraid is good. grin grin
Yeah, depending on circumstance.....but too much of it is not good either.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Uchetoba:
My Exit target for UACN was N80

I am not surprise they said N96.
Ucheson will always be Ucheson.
Maybe this one go click.
Not that oando N1000/2% misadventure.

I decree that you shall not have any reason to change ur moniker...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
onegentleguy:
NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS might soon go on full bid !!
...it has now returned approx 20% btw yesterday and today riding from 40k to 48k at the moment.
We called for this 'guy' when it was still trading for 38k.

The feasible REWARD pegged side by side with the decelerating surrounding RISK(tax incentives, cost drawdown and plausible growth margin in view) paints of an asset with an underpriced stance.

NOTE: NOT a buy recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

It is well.
onegentleguy:

Ok naw.
But before u'll begin to see what we've seeing, NEIMITH may have doubled in price !!
Sure u are looking at some lines in the result and seeing it as 'terrible', but hear this;

When u see a bad result reveal clear signs of accelerating REWARD compared to decelerating surrounding RISK and feasible MoS return runs ahead of the match of price against FVE, run in and ask questions later !!

Alternatively, when u see a good result reveal signs of decelerating REWARD when benchmarked with surrounding risk while price runs faster than the match of feasible MoS return against FVE, run with ur two legs touching ur head !!

The 1st line was how I spotted the VALUE in FIDSON HEALTHCARE back then @ less N1 before the coy returned over 690% gain pushing up to N7 over time !!(though I sold before that price)
...and also why I recently advised a buy in UACN, DANGOTE SUGAR and ETI.
It's also how I spotted the value drive with most troubled coys in the past including WEMA @ 50k(at the time) before the ride up to N1.04(with over 100% ROI)
...sure it will repeat that run and possibly exceed it.

The 2nd line was also how we spotted and advised a sell on WAPCO @ over N50, NB PLC @ over N107, and IB PLC @ near N40 back then.
...and most recently, a sell in MOBIL and TOTAL PLC.

It is well.

@ Sir Rebakah, I believe ur seeing the 'actions' from NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS?
Trust u recall my revert to u with the post above.
The stock has already returned over 92%(ROI) in just over 15 trading days !!
...up from 38k(at the time I highlighted it here) to the current mkt price of 73k !!
The rise u see now is the result of the 1st part in bold.

Let's see where their price heads to.

On a side note, that 2nd part in bold(which reads: "alternatively, when u see a good result reveal signs...") is the reason why it'll be best to stay off from a stock like NESTLE NG PLC at the current mkt price, to avoid overpaying for it.
Last financial print showed that though overall reward(cashflow accross investment horizon in view) is still intact, surrounding RISK grew at a faster pace than it(feasible REWARD) during the period under review !!

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.

Salah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Chams.....46k full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Princkez:
Chams.....46k full bid
Offer available now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2019
Thanks Boss. The stocks that give this magical returns are hardly available when the journey starts. You do not want to be trapped in this type of bus. The audited account of the company is being expected latest Dec 31, 2019. The Q3 is nothing to be optimistic about. Maybe there is impending news ahead. I do not want to be caught in a bus like this.
onegentleguy:

Salah

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
Thanks Boss. The stocks that give this magical returns are hardly available when the journey starts. You do not want to be trapped in this type of bus. The audited account of the company is being expected latest Dec 31, 2019. The Q3 is nothing to be optimistic about. Maybe there is impending news ahead. I do not want to be caught in a bus like this.
I personally did not see anything driving the price up.....except if there's yet to be announced news as you've rightly said.
The bid volume on daily basis is not encouraging either. I hope those inside are watching their back.

cc: imm4real
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Similar to NEIMITH, by the time some folks will see what we've seeing in UACN, the price of the coy would've nearly doubled !!
Some people are looking at and interpretating the result as bad, but fail to properly ALIGN inherent RISK to feasible REWARD.
Like I told some persons the other day;

"I know of a man who was 'drowned in the vicissitudes of the stock market'. ...his pathways was built around the PAST than the future.
...until the PRESENT left him behind !!"

~Sinclair

I did mention a similar line when I highlighted that people should ACCUMULATE/key into WAPCO at the time it was trading for N9 before the run up to N16(it still will exceed that price)

We are here !!

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
opportunity for JIJOst to make money. Bid at 39k and exit at 46k
Mcy56:

Offer available now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2019
It was the decision to cancel that useless foreign loan that seems to have given Wapco a little reprieve. I believe that the transaction should be investigated and appropriate sanctions given if anyone is found culpable. Anyone keying into this will have to be very patient.
onegentleguy:
Similar to NEIMITH, by the time some folks will see what we've seeing in UACN, the price of the coy would've nearly doubled !!
Some people are looking at and interpretating the result as bad, but fail to properly ALIGN inherent RISK to feasible REWARD.
Like I told some persons the other day;

"I know of a man who was 'drowned in the vicissitudes of the stock market'. ...his pathways was built around the PAST than the future.
...until the PRESENT left him behind !!"

~Sinclair

I did mention a similar line when I highlighted that people should ACCUMULATE/key into WAPCO at the time it was trading for N9 before the run up to N16(it still will exceed that price)

We are here !!

Enough said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
bids are back at .40k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2019
rebekah2011:
it might still close on bid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), olujaidi, Adinije(f), Prolificlife(f), ositadima1(m), Locotrader(m), Zagee and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.