Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10804334 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) ... (7719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2020
virus or no virus, oil seen on a very good support this morning and i expect a pull up from here.

plenty £££ to make here

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Ok. I understand now but...
Let's not be too hasty to jump into conclusion. What if that's not the case.

There is a need to prepare for eventuality.
I am 50% in the market and 50% on cash.
I don't have any other enticing investment to put my money now except looking for a good defensive stock to invest in.

Properties,T-bill etc are no no for me now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:
nobody see coronavirus coming, this virus affected the movement seen last month which expected to continue this month but mkt has been badly affected and change the sentiments to favor those expecting bear mkt in order to buy low. seeing price move below the cycle pinbar on daily was a bad signal and price unable to move inside the weekly clouds makes matter worse cry

though the fundamental of stocks remain intact but if one have the opportunities to sell with little profit since price still well above August/sept prices, do so to buy more unit later.

if you sell, it not necessarily you buy back same stock as new opportunities will shows on other good stock. it another opportunity to make us rich

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with your take
My position is that the double-bottom on the weekly would be formed
Then we move again (we've gone pass the double-bottom on the daily)
Later, we make double-bottom on the monthly and vooooooom grin

Market is a hold for me, moreso being earning season
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
I thought the coy was happy with border closure. Just N595,254,000 PAT
Agbalowomeri:

Which kain thing be this?
Just to submit something haba
Some people need to be flogged Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:
virus or no virus, oil seen on a very good support this morning and i expect a pull up from here.

plenty £££ to make here

grin grin grin

contrarian always chop oyel money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

I agree with your take
My position is that the double-bottom on the weekly would be formed
Then we move again (we've gone pass the double-bottom on the daily)
Later, we make double-bottom on the monthly and vooooooom grin

Market is a hold for me, moreso being earning season

So double bottom on weekly is around 28500, right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:
nobody see coronavirus coming, this virus affected the movement seen last month which expected to continue this month but mkt has been badly affected and change the sentiments to favor those expecting bear mkt in order to buy low. seeing price move below the cycle pinbar on daily was a bad signal and price unable to move inside the weekly clouds makes matter worse cry

though the fundamental of stocks remain intact but if one have the opportunities to sell with little profit since price still well above August/sept prices, do so to buy more unit later.

if you sell, it not necessarily you buy back same stock as new opportunities will shows on other good stock. it another opportunity to make us rich

In addition to the coronavirus, I also think the increase in CRR by CBN sent wrong signals to the market.....

The size of the cake is getting reduced day by day cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Why you dey laugh naaa? Correct me if am wrong. Mcy56's bottom be confusing and conflicting with my own interpretation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
Bargain hunters positioning in Nahco below 2.60.
Will hit 3naira or 3+ as soon as final result/dividend is announced.
So also F&F
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Mcy56:
Will hit 3naira as soon as final result/dividend is announced.
So also F&F

Are you gonna run updates today or should I start?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:

For some stocks, August low can be threatened (and possibly broken).

Watch that space.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

Leave Mcy alone please.

She don try to give updates.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:
You want to start creating panic bah? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Leave Mcy alone please.
She don try to give updates.
Big boss dont mind him. He's teasing me ni. grin
doomsayer lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Mcy56:
Will hit 3naira or 3+ as soon as final result/dividend is announced.
So also F&F

Some stocks are even looking better than Nahco.
Each new day,a new stock springs up for better returns.

I would have fully invested in Wapco but this new low of a thing in other fundamental stocks look like a better investment than Wapco.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2020
currentprice:

Not sure your assertion is right that the current bear is being caused by the Coronavirus and fall in oil price.
Because I don’t recall any virus or drop in Oil price from ending of November into December?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Mcy56:

You want to start creating panic bah? shocked

Me? Mba naa, Corona Virus is creating enough panic. Did you hear that 64 died in China just yesterday and CNN is claiming that figures are being managed by China implying that deaths are more. Me ayam scared for my containers in China.

BTW, WAPCO sighted at N14+. Remember Peter in your prayers. He can't even drop a word here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2020
I have learnt that virus and war issues that affects world markets provide opportunities for minting new millionaires.
In fact, if I had access to the Chinese market, I would have capitalized on this coronavirus challenge to buy blue chips.
SARS came and left, Flu came and left, even Ebola came harassing us in Nigeria with our poor strategy to contain it and also left, with the markets rebounding each time there is a reprieve.
Watch and see what a jump Asian, American and European markets will experience on the day an announcement will be made that it has been effectively contained.
Most times, a down turn is an opportunity to hammer!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020
OakPearl:
I have learnt that virus and war issues that affects world markets provide opportunities for minting new millionaires.
In fact, if I had access to the Chinese market, I would have capitalized on this coronavirus challenge to buy blue chips.
SARS came and left, Flu came and left, even Ebola came harassing us in Nigeria with our poor strategy to contain it and also left, with the markets rebounding each time there is a reprieve.
Watch and see what a jump Asian, American and European markets will experience on the day an announcement will be made that it has been effectively contained.
Most times, a down turn is an opportunity to hammer!

Tell that to those that bought Zenith at N22 waiting for release of results.

Downturn only makes money for those holding cash!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
waiting for Zenith at N15 junction.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

27K7
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Coolcash1:
waiting for Zenith at N15 junction.... grin

Don't come and crowd this N15 space with your billions. Give me space oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

27K7

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

For some stocks, August low can be threatened (and possibly broken).

Watch that space.

The possibility of August low being threatened is high but the question now is when
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

Me? Mba naa, Corona Virus is creating enough panic. Did you hear that 64 died in China just yesterday and CNN is claiming that figures are being managed by China implying that deaths are more. Me ayam scared for my containers in China.

BTW, WAPCO sighted at N14+. Remember Peter in your prayers. He can't even drop a word here.

Mendes...u have said enough...just relax...ppl over here who still have money in the stock market are still knowledgeable and experienced as u're when it comes to taking decision concerning their portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Zee, FBNH, UBA, Fidelity badly hit by this virus news.
Beginning to know which stocks to run for at the sight of any bad news and looking to jump in for short gains when good news surfaces.......................Zenith is K - constant. smiley

Thinking aloud. grin
Let me come and be going.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Calebbold:

Mendes...u have said enough...just relax...ppl over here who still have money in the stock market are still knowledgeable and experienced as u're when it comes to taking decision concerning their portfolio.

Check through all my post, I have never advised anymore to buy or sell his/her stock. Am an ardent advocate of people having their own plan and sticking to it. This is me commenting on the status of the market, same thing I did when the bull was around.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
mendes911:

Tell that to those that bought Zenith at N22 waiting for release of results.

Downturn only makes money for those holding cash!

Don't get things mixed up.
Was there a down turn or coronavirus (in this instance) when Zenith was trading at N22?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
OakPearl:

Don't get things mixed up.
Was there a down turn or coronavirus (in this instance) when Zenith was trading at N22?

I was only adding a caveat to your statement. You make money during downturn only when you have fresh funds for entry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Willie2015:

Zenith coming bck to 19 - 20....
We will reload at that junction...
For dividend....

Zenith already at N19...
Picked my first unit 2day...
Can it make N=16
Anything is possible...
We ride the tide down,....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Which kain thing be this?
Just to submit something haba
Some people need to be flogged Lol

Exactly..
Na just to submit one paper...
And buy time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) ... (7719) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, nnadengram(m), YourCoffin, Emumakpo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.