Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10820311 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (7725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chanseroo(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks for the information

Your monthly pay can't take you home.
Watch this video and sign up with the link in the signature.

[<Flash=200 by 200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApnbtFMC0I[</flash]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eimuhb(f): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Please which app can I use to set price alerts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2020
sincerelymine:
Nsempa, red spillage everywhere......blind followers of the almighty oracle are crying.

SincereObserver

grin grin grin

Try and adopt a strategy.

We are big time dividend hunters. We chase yields while looking out for high price dislocations which would cause us not to hold a stock.

If you are in the market for a quick 10% gain, Yes you could be trapped and you can say what you are saying now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2020
thebargainhunte:

It won't be a bad thing to see zenith @ that price again.

Volume is the issue. Can you get as much as you wish? Maybe those who trade 500 thousand naira portfolio will do. They are small players. grin grin

March low presented us the opportunity of a life time. People bought as much volume as they could at the multi - year low for banks. They were scouping from 400m units on offer in banks.

Dividend hunters will be positioning to pack more units and lock up.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Couldn’t get Neimeth Plc for 1.37 na my stock broker just bought @ 1.63 mogbe their is problem. I pray ohhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2020
aremso:

Oga pls leave Oracle out of this and do your comments wtout mentioning names, am sure he never forced anybody to follow him. What i learnt from him has made me not to even bother about my portfolio cos i have nothing to worry about only praying that zenith should go further down so i can hit my target so pls LEAVE Oracle out of this. May God continue to keep Oracle for me ooo

What we did in March 2020 was called a recessionary investing. We knew recession was coming even as at last year, we knew Fed will start QE all over again, we found behemoth of companies and invested in it at the very lowest of prices. The safety net (dividends) is what we will be waiting for every year if high price doesn't meet us.

Thanks bro.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Topson88:
Cc rabbidoracle

Is there a reason why access bank no follow law of gravity?? tongue
The bank dey do agidi and i need to pick some units at lower price . angry

He (Access) that is down fears no fall tongue grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Krisuba:

Yes so. For someone you are not paying to give sincerely d result of his findings is applaudable not withstanding whether the prediction turns right or wrong.do ur due deligence if you must look for who to blame. Na Zuma rock go jam anybody that wants to destroy the freebies we d enjoy here.!

This market is not different from the ones we trade abroad grin grin

The same model (hunting mispriced companies with FA and TA) applied abroad will always work here at home.

You can't see a bull and call it a snake.

In the 2016, Nigeria entered recession and that was the time the bull started for banks. Is history about to repeat itself?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bjrokenhear003: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2020
I believe July would be super bullish As June failed. The market basically corrected it self from the increase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2020
daddymgg:
Couldn’t get Neimeth Plc for 1.37 na my stock broker just bought @ 1.63 mogbe their is problem. I pray ohhhhh

That's why setting limit is important
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bjrokenhear003: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2020
I feel dividend for year 2020 will be low as companies can’t generate funds from their operations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kintus(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Chibuking81:

June 24th

The great Seer of NSE.......

Good job Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

This market is not different from the ones we trade abroad grin grin

The same model (hunting mispriced companies with FA and TA) applied abroad will always work here at home.

You can't see a bull and call it a snake.

In the 2016, Nigeria entered recession and that was the time the bull started for banks. Is history about to repeat itself?

To d bold

ti aba ri Erin ki agba pa ri erin Ajanaku koja mo ri nkan fiiri

if we see an Elephant let us accept we see an Elephant.

An Elephant is not something we would say we saw in a jiffy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
eimuhb:
Please which app can I use to set price alerts?

You can create alerts with investing.com. You can do that both on their android app as well as their web version. Mind you, you have to first register an account and create a portfolio of stocks, then after u can create the alerts for d individual stocks. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2020
thebargainhunte:

See my oga don dey flex his loots. Remember ur boi in ur Paradise.

Na March/April 2020 dividends o. grin grin

We go spend dividends till the next dividend date till they misprice all our stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2020
megawealth01:
Las Las na only madam mercy, the big smart guy, Prof and few others I take their recommendations serious...

Firstly, as for me i don't care who and who you take their recommendations serious.. (because i do my due diligence).

As for those of you doubting Rabbi's predictions based on his model, well, he has not been proven wrong until Zenith touches 11.90, If this happens, then we can start talking.. As for me, I have started Buying Zenith and will continue to do so..

Invest value, Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2020
dinyelutochukwu:

Ahn ahn...
You no add Peterichy?
we will not take it grin grin grin
I never wan retire from trading grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
I just like the guy call Oracle, I must confess. Though, I dont believe in predictive investment or trading, following price and shappen your cutlas when an instrument reached my undervalue level, neither am I a bottom fisher. Do your Fa amd TA analysis and when you are very comfortable, invest, Many people are too lazy to do this as such rely on "who will lead the pack". they come here to cry wolf, forgetting that it is better to take responsibility and be sincerely wrong when it happens for your trades.

Definitely every one would be wrong at a point including Oracle, except those who want to argue, write long epistle and turn issues to personal insults and not accept they are wrong.

I still remain an umpire grin

Justcul:

Firstly, as for me i don't care who and who you take their recommendations serious.. (because i do my due diligence).

As for those of you doubting Rabbi's predictions based on his model, well, he has not been proven wrong until Zenith touches 11.90, If this happens, then we can start talking.. As for me, I have started Buying Zenith and will continue to do so..

Invest value, Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Justcul:

Invest value, Peace!

The Rabidoracle boys like me are in accumulating mode already. . . . . .

We are happy to buy more Afolabi units as Sellers bring their goods at bargain prices daily

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello my people

anybody been able to log on to Morgan Capital this morning?

im having some challenges loggin on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Can someone tell us why UACN isbonnfull offer this morning? Is the said unbundling now uncertain?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2020
sincerelymine:
Nsempa, red spillage everywhere......blind followers of the almighty oracle are crying.

SincereObserver

One thing i admire about oracle is his tolerance to senseless people that cast stones when market no go the way they expect. I dont think he will always be right, even my pastor who claim to hear from God didnt predict corona virus pandemic in his year 2020 prophesies, does that make him a devil?

Until you pay a financial analyst and still go wrong with his or her predictions or advices, you wont appreciate people like oracle, mercy, onegentleguy, emmenuelelewunmi and the likes who go out of their busy schedules to share knowledge and answer questions selflessly.

Please tell those blind followers ,since na you dey see them, that weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.

Shalom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Nwanne, whats the best entry price for fidelity and fcmb , its ur field, kindly advise me on these. Thanks
locodemy:

Target 14.At that point,reversal is eminent or I hands off for bears to dorminate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Taxes%20&%20Tariffs/Ecobank-Nigeria-appealing-Tribunal-Judgment-on-disputed-FIRS-Tax-Liability/49601
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2020
fxuser:
clear support

yet to weeks after its highest weekly close at 23.50 (yr highs i think) , its continues to pull back , let it find support !

Dont let your profits turn to losses ohhh

#TGIF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
fxuser:

Dont let your profits turn to losses ohhh

#TGIF

prices are looking freaky freaky

#oooiiin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin

fxuser:

prices are looking freaky freaky

#oooiiin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Enyinne:
Nwanne, whats the best entry price for fidelity and fcmb , its ur field, kindly advise me on these. Thanks

If fidelity will go down more,there is a very strong support at 1.60.Because of the strong support at 1.60,you can cherry pick btw 1.65-1.69.

I came online very late.Those of you who were here when the trading started,was zenith and Gtb able to touch 14 and 20 today.If yes,Good luck to those who bought at those prices.Reversal has finally occured.

Expect upward trend from next week.wicked one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Mpeace:
Can someone tell us why UACN isbonnfull offer this morning? Is the said unbundling now uncertain?
The stock suppose to taste between 4 & 5 before the unbundling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2020
We are still much more in bonanza period, market within this period will be doing one leg up, two leg down, one step forward and two step backward. Just remember your waiting junction within this month, Access and UBA will likely visit #5 region, Fidelity and FCMB are not far again from #1.5 region and will likely test it, Zenith #13 region, GTB #19 region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) ... (7725) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), fidtopade, Jerry59, kollingz(m), floydmayweather, ProphetUtuocha, adamx23(m), Bagwa and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.