Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10779560 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (7705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
IYGEAL:

I don't think he's a religious fanatic. I don't know if he's got a precedence though. But, you know, religion gives people hope in bad times; even if it's mostly false hopes, but still...

In an unrelated story, the saddest thing I have read this year aside Covid 19 is the apparent murder in his home of Fahim Saleh, the founder of Gokada - who I got to know after his speech when Lagos banned Okada in some parts.

It is not easy....
We live in evil and dangerous times....

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
EPHESIANS 5:15-16 –

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
phoinix:

Sorry, I meant sold. I don't know why this Ogas sour. I did something extraordinary and they bent on shooting me down. grin grin grin

I must commend you for determining a closing price of a stock.

If you go through the closing price history of fcmb and caverton,Loco's name is uncountable times in both buy/sell.

You placed an order of a stock that Worth's 500k for sale @ 1.89 as you said,the stock that is supposed to close at 1.90 later closed at 1.89 being your trades aby?

And you have taking over 3 pages to celebrate your victory as a price changer aby?

My little question now is if you want to buy a stock and the stock is offered at 1.90 and another person offers at 1.89,which of them will you buy?

Again why didn't you place the stock for sale at 1.90 so you can be a price changer?

Thank you for taking your time to reply these two simple questions.God bless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2020
grin
locodemy:

If you go through the closing price history of fcmb and caverton,Loco's name is uncountable times in both buy/sell.

You placed an order of a stock that Worth's 500k for sale @ 1.89 as you said,the stock that is supposed to close at 1.90 later closed at 1.89 being your trades aby?

And you have taking over 3 pages to celebrate your victory as a price changer aby?

My little question now is if you want to buy a stock and the stock is offered at 1.90 and another person offers at 1.89,which of them will you buy?

Again why didn't you place the stock for sale at 1.90 so you can be a price changer?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2020
locodemy:

Has nothing to reply grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2020
IYGEAL:

I don't think he's a religious fanatic. I don't know if he's got a precedence though. But, you know, religion gives people hope in bad times; even if it's mostly false hopes, but still...

In an unrelated story, the saddest thing I have read this year aside Covid 19 is the apparent murder in his home of Fahim Saleh, the founder of Gokada - who I got to know after his speech when Lagos banned Okada in some parts.

I think the Gokada CEOs death has a lot to do with business deal gone bad considering the money he raised recently coupled with lagos ban on okada.

That death looks like a mafia kind of killing you watch on TV
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria is in a recovery mode to covid-19 pandemic but there are two factors that are disturbing our stock market causing the TA to be distorted.

These factors are crude oil news and our Cbn policy.I will always hold my mouse on press 'cos of these factors as a jijoist so that I can't go below 5% loss.

Market is still intact.Dont be in panic to sell your stocks if you are not into Jijo until results begins to surface.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
but where is cp?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2020
IYGEAL:

and this did not make National News................We truely live in a selfish world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Please when is d best time to buy shares and which firm is more profitable?

There are no definite answers to your questions here as the timing and particular stocks you invest in should be determined by your personal aim or objective for investing in them. If you are new here, go back and read up previous posts. Research and have a well thought out plan before you start investing. The resources here are amazing, but you need to understand the basics before you can follow the discussions. Stocks are hardly recommended and even when they are, that comes with a caveat. Some of the masters will even code it in parables. Prepare the grounds before sowing your seeds.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
GonFreecss1:

“Quantitative outright buying?”

Hahahahaha

My Oga i don dey think of d name since Oga Oracle mention am i cant even imagine any name for it

Dont mind dose pple if na third world dey do all dose printing that they are doing they wld say its unorthordox but if na dem dey do am dem go use big grammar dabaru us

las las God dey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2020
stcool:

I think the Gokada CEOs death has a lot to do with business deal gone bad considering the money he raised recently coupled with lagos ban on okada.

Oh yes. Rumours have it that he might have been targeted by Columbian criminals who are vexed by his exploits in the country.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Join us on YouTube for the

2020 UACN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING via the link below and as well ask questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PakITevr8Mk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
stcool:

As painful as it is, I'm relieved it didn't happen in Nigeria. Not even die to covid in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Join us on YouTube for the 2020 UACN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Join us
Peter is back in UACN? Issorite. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Follow the on going AGM of UACN live on YouTube !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PakITevr8Mk&feature=youtu.be

All of the concerns raised here including the last cost line increment from higher admin expense, div cash flow reduction, questions surrounding the planned unbundling and further possible merger/divestment, debate on proactive and efficient management pass, futuristic view on shareholder reward and more were briefly touched.

I continue to love this coy !!
Short to medium term feasible reward intact.

#HOLD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Most of you buying UACN are on a long thin... The board don't care about you. By the time your eyes clear, you will know what happened...

They have nothing to offer from what I watched so far. Don't invest based on hope, rather based onnumbers. Useless company.. "rob the poor to feed the rich"
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is HE not samething BOTH watched
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Profmaojo: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
I just heard about 420b loss in NSE which is mainly from banks...who is in on this??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Justcul:
Most of you buying UACN are on a long thin... The board don't care about you. By the time your eyes clear, you will know what happened...

They have nothing to offer from what I watched so far. Don't invest based on hope, rather based onnumbers. Useless company.. "rob the poor to feed the rich"
grin grin grin

I LIKE U so much bro !! grin grin grin
...u know why? 'Cause its folks like u that will later rush in to buy from us in due course... and we shall gladly sell some of our stake to u @ a good premium.
When the time cometh, u will help increase our REWARD MARGIN !! wink cheesy grin

We no longer talk/discuss UACN.
Mr TIME shall help us do the rest when the period of reckoning comes. ...for he knows how to do it better !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
onegentleguy:

I like u so much bro !! wink cheesy grin
...u know why? 'Cause its folks like u that will later rush in to buy from us in due course... and we shall gladly sell some of our stake to u @ a good premium.
When the time cometh, u will help increase our REWARD MARGIN !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

Lol my oga OGG. We shall see.. i would prefer to come in when the results improve, earnings improve sir. I don't hate any stock, I only detest poorly managed companies. I will buy even Japaul if it shows sustained 5 year improved earnings..

Remember I am a dividend HUNTER not a bargain Hunter sir. grin grin grin

Just to add. Earlier today I received all my outstanding dividends from many years.. through the various registrars.. kudos to Veritas, Datamax, United securities, and first registrars..

Still awaiting Africa prudential though cool cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
UACN Directors and all the majority shareholders are bunch of thieves....

First you increased Directors Remuneration from 100 Million for 2019 to over 120 Million for 2020 in spite of the reality on ground from COVID-19

Then you leave minority shareholders in the dark with regards to UACN Unbundling

Nigerian CEOs are thieves, even Stanbic IBTC Nominees is a part of this fraud grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
TEAM unbounding glued to the broadcast... I am on standby sha in case price do any magic I jump in grin grin
PETERiCHY:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
PETERiCHY:

UACN AGM meeting just ended few mins ago without mention of the UNBUNDLING EXERCISE.

The management are bunch of crooks just like their mentor WALE of OANDO.

N4 Loading......

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
We are watiting @km2 or 3 grin
stcool:
UACN Directors and all the majority shareholders are bunch of thieves....

First you increased Directors Remuneration from 100 Million for 2019 to over 120 Million for 2020 in spite of the reality on ground from COVID-19

Then you leave minority shareholders in the dark with regards to UACN Unbundling

Nigerian CEOs are thieves, even Stanbic IBTC Nominees is a part of this fraud grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
PETERiCHY:

N4 Loading......
Lol, I thought you advised people to enter and alight at KM 12. It's always a risky strategy investing on hope. Uchetoba come and see your people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
If so then km1;50 go sure grin
PETERiCHY:

UACN AGM meeting just ended few mins ago without mention of the UNBUNDLING EXERCISE.

N4 Loading......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
PETERiCHY:

N4 Loading......

What is more shocking is to see the Chairman with Grey hair spitting lies as if he cares about minority shareholders, meanwhile he is more interested in the remuneration.

Imagine joking he bought UACN at N16.00 and we are in this together grin grin grin

Bunch of rogues!!! They clearly used the unbundling to wage the price to avoid the collapse in share price, while chopping.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
So you go enter Pete trap grin
Tvegas:
Lol, I thought you advised people to enter and alight at KM 12. It's always a risky strategy investing on hope. Uchetoba come and see your people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tvegas:
grin grin grin grin
It's a strategy, another date will be fix.
Good luck to those in the unbundling vehicle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin
It's a strategy, another date will be fix.
Good luck to those in the unbundling vehicle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
IYGEAL:

Very shocking and quite depressing to me. Very sad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (7705) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hartehley15(m), Mills55, ositadima1(m), stepbystep1010, Locotrader(m), Zagee, Allthelight, Blackman101, Adinije(f), BabsO2(m), sterlingD(m), Jaakay, Streetinvestor2, robobo, narite and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.