Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,405 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10683145 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (7685) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I think there are powerful underG people wey no want DT. Even DT dey use im mouth talk am. So they want his presidency to be with a negative record (2 crashes in a year, many deaths due to covid, allies running away, US citizens banned globally and ultimately collapse of USD). All under one man. History books will be filled with it.

What of those dudes(megamart247, stcool) wey dey spam here with how US stocks is better than slice bread? grin grin

No doubt, foreign stocks are great form of diversification. But once you enter at a high, you are in for a severe capital loss.

I know China don't want Trump to come back.

Lots of Dems don't mind destroying US economy, just to let Trump loose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
meine:

How can you grow Earnings by a whooping 20% from 324billion in 2019 to 396billion in 2020 yet your EPS dropped by 9% from 1.90 to 1.73?
CHARLESNIPER:

My oga athink u can now see why i told u to allow me to be tackling some of these bad eggs and fools here!!! even a lame man in this biz would've understood the message u passed in dat post sef. 2morrow naw when access delivers more gains than uba, we won't see the evil called maine or is it mainiac or maniac, undecided undecided just like in several other cases. u still dey hear from d fool that recently called neimeth a pump n dump stock after ur recommendation then again
sir, i have told u to post less here. there are a few envious idiots who never appreciates what good folks like u do here. Just post less abeg.

Charle pls I beg u in God's name, just ignore that dude.

I just had to laugh off his rantings. ...was wondering how best to paint a picture of his extremely dumb and inordinate replies to my posts.
Imagine the insinuation that I probably missed out on a 20-30% gain in GTB and ZENITH because I was traped in a loss position in UACN. ...just imagine !! wink cheesy grin
When most folks knew about the huge gains we recorded in UACN after taking position @ an average of N4.65 and exiting 60% of that holding @ near the YtD high of N10.5-11 before repeating 2 other entry/exit setup, albeit on lower vols. ...I even mentioned it here back then.
Even if the balance of 40% then, plus our recent added positions(~17% in total) should drop to zero value, our past gains can more than compensate for it.

And then the utterly ludicrous assumption that we probably didn't partake of the March low in GTB and ZENITH(@ circa <N17 and <N11 respectively) or currently do not hold a winning position in them. ...when everyone knows I gave buy calls on them back then and even wrote an article at the time.

He even claims I have no inkling who he is.
Frankly, there is nothing some of us will not see on this street !! wink cheesy grin
Well, I know u now know that he is indeed an EXTRAORDINARY CREATURE. ...except for the fact that u need to add in between those 2 words, another word that fittingly describes a homo-erectus with a frozen brain cell !!

Again, he claims I make funny analysis. He makes excellent and exceptional ones.
...if in doubt, pls try to digest his post above.
What better exceptional analysis can there possibly be than that where a dude stated that a company grew its earnings(not gross oo, but earnings) by a whooping 20% from 324B in 2019 to 396B in 2020 yet EPS(earnings per share) fell by 9%.
...amazingly exceptional indeed !!
Is this the kind of person u want to engage?

My dear, pls leave that dude. ...he is NOT normal.
U only need to go through his recent post here and in other Nairaland thread to grasp the full meaning of the word INSANITY !!
It's either he is flying off at a tangent or putting out criticisms when he can't engage meaningfully. ...only an abnormal fellow or a microcephalic will behave in that manner. Imagine the amount of time he devotes towards trying to appear more silly than "the world already knows he is". wink cheesy grin
For some investigative reason, I gave him a little time the other day. ...knew he was out of sync with normalcy, but I just wanted to confirm the degree of psychosomatic damage, to see if I can help him.
But he won't get any more of my time again. ...not the slightest bit of it !!
I expect him to reply to this post to futher add credence to the part in italics and also confirm his gross level of denseness and vacuity.

Pls direct ur energy on anything but that dude bro !! ...I can assure u that it would definitely be worth more, devoting ur time to even the most trivial of something else.
U should rather engage Mr ukay2(the person I originally replied to) who though also had a divergent view, was respectful, mature and exhibited good manners with putting out his thoughts.
...which was why I also reciprocated the gesture and even wished him well on his resolve after elucidating further on the said post.
That's the kind of moniker to engage with. ...there are also many other ukay2' here.

Btw, I didn't see any recent whatsup message from u. ...maybe because u changed Nos as u said.
I'll try and check on that later today.
How has it been bro... Hope u aligned with that stuff as advised?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
NSEstudent:

Bros stop talking to yourself na. wink wink

We appreciate you but you understand that you don't get to win every argument at all times. I know the psychological satisfaction of winning an argument but I assume you are bigger than that. Besides, it's not a good thing to throw that "you didn't read or understand" line at people first except if you are ready to take what they have for you too.

Your inputs on this street are well appreciated by most.

So long as everyone manages their own portfolio, no one is responsible for any failed investment someone else made since due diligence is always advised here, more often than not.

So I am now the same person as Mr Charles?
...it's alright. I can only ask that u continue with ur belief.
Infact I am not just Mr Charles, I am also the same as 88% of the monikers u see here and even more. wink cheesy grin

I had a really good laugh reading the part in bold.
Hear this my dear; there's a marked difference btw trying to win an argument and avoiding a senseless one !!
If u have been following up with my posts here and beyond, u would've known that I prefer the latter act. ...that's what I also did with @ meine.
Those who really know me can attest that I like to be engaged, but only when one is sane enough to do it constructively and respectfully.
Put out ur argument/view WITH PROOF... and then we can dissect in totality the Nos backing up any and all assertions accross board, including that in financial prints.
...that way, we all learn together !!
And where u choose to hold on tenaciously to ur view, be humble enough to validate ur claim/reasons without trying to rob it in on someone else. I have always stated as much here.
@meine, expectedly, couldn't do that and clearly wasn't shrewd enough to understand what was already stated. ...which was why he avoided the questions I asked him then. Had he answered to them, he would've learnt a thing or 2 on how to truly apply common sense and how not to engage without due diligence. One of the most powerful way to engage with the maine's of this world is by asking just a simple question. u'd be surprised at how it can make them see the bashful flaws in their logic. wink cheesy grin
I would've been kind enough to educate him on certain items, but I figured it'll be a total waste of time !!
...I say this with every sense of humility though.

I see so many behind-the-board acts here and I just smile.
I've also noticed that some folks probably think I give a hoot about their views of me. ...how comical !! wink cheesy grin
Frankly, I give zero thought process to what a familiar folk thinks, much less some unknown online dude. I do my thing and WILL keep doing it.
I ONLY care about what God thinks of me and holding up to what is right with a clear conscience. Again, those who truly know me can attest to this fact. I have NO intention whatsoever, of seeking to convince those who don't. ...won't even give it a thought my dear !!

Pls wait and see how some lacking-in-comprehension-inane fellows and their support crew will rush to revert to this post to help authenticate their folly personality.

Cheers dear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
onegentleguy:

Charle pls I beg u in God's name, just ignore that dude.

I just had to laugh off his rantings. ...was wondering how best to paint a picture of his extremely dumb and inordinate replies to my posts.
Imagine the insinuation that I probably missed out on a 20-30% gain in GTB and ZENITH because I was traped in a loss position in UACN. ...just imagine !! wink cheesy grin
When most folks knew about the huge gains we recorded in UACN after taking position @ an average of N4.65 and exiting 60% of that holding @ near the YtD high of N10.5-11 before repeating 2 other entry/exit setup, albeit on lower vols. ...I even mentioned it here back then.
Even if the balance of 40% then, plus our recent added positions(~17% in total) should drop to zero value, our past gains can more than compensate for it.

And then the utterly ludicrous assumption that we probably didn't partake of the March low in GTB and ZENITH(@ circa <N17 and <N11 respectively) or currently do not hold a winning position in them. ...when everyone knows I gave buy calls on them back then and even wrote an article at the time.

He even claims I have no inkling who he is.
Frankly, there is nothing some of us will not see on this street !! wink cheesy grin
Well, I know u now know that he is indeed an EXTRAORDINARY CREATURE. ...except for the fact that u need to add in between those 2 words, another word that fittingly describes a homo-erectus with a frozen brain cell !!

Again, he claims I make funny analysis. He makes excellent and exceptional ones.
...if in doubt, pls try to digest his post above.
What better exceptional analysis can there possibly be than that where a dude stated that a company grew its earnings(not gross oo, but earnings) by a whooping 20% from 324B in 2019 to 396B in 2020 yet EPS(earnings per share) fell by 9%.
...amazingly exceptional indeed !!
Is this the kind of person u want to engage?

My dear, pls leave that dude. ...he is NOT normal.
U only need to go through his recent post here and in other Nairaland thread to grasp the full meaning of the word INSANITY !!
It's either he is flying off at a tangent or putting out criticisms when he can't engage. ...only an abnormal fellow or a microcephalic will behave in that manner. Imagine the amount of time he devotes towards trying to appear more silly than "the world already knows he is". wink cheesy grin
For some investigative reason, I gave him a little time the other day. ...knew he was out of sync with normalcy, but I just wanted to confirm the degree of psychosomatic damage, to see if I can help him.
But he won't get any more of my time again. ...not the slightest bit of it !!
I expect him to reply to this post to futher add credence to the part in italics and also confirm his gross level of denseness and vacuity.

Pls direct ur energy on anything but that dude bro !! ...I can assure u that it would definitely be worth more, devoting it to even the most trivial of something else.
U should rather engage Mr ukay2(the person I originally replied to) who also had a divergent view but was respectful, mature and exhibited good manners with putting out his thoughts.
...which was why I also reciprocated the gesture and even wished him well on his resolve after elucidating further on the said post.
That's the kind of moniker to engage with. ...there are also many other ukay2' here.

Btw, I didn't see any recent whatsup message from u. ...maybe because u changed Nos as u said.
I'll try and check on that later today.
How has it been bro... Hope u aligned with that stuff as advised?

Regards.

Apologies I have to quote the whole post.

Bro, this is a small let down. Many people here including me are looking up to you. In my opinion, silence would have been more louder than this.

I am convinced everybody has got a trigger point. Even the money changers did it to our Jesus Christ. grin

I have nothing against both sides and clearly not taking sides oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen,

As lockdown had taken a hard bite on many things, it is important to pay attention to health matters especially mental health.

Please and please, take proper care of yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
I feel somehow when some of the gurus here take so much time in putting the negative vibes of some people in the right compartments. Honestly, it is like waste of words, time and resources to me. Those could have been better used to teach those who are here to learn or even joke. Some negative vibes deserve one key or button ' IGNORE!' Judging from the tone of some peeps it will appear they have some personal beefs to settle.

NOTE; Your response to this particular position may not elicit any reaction from meeooo! I lack the energy and time for fights that do not have clear/direct cause and or rewards. I wish us all a great week ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Seunn11:
Ladies and gentlemen,

As lockdown had taken a hard bite on many things, it is important to pay attention to health matters especially mental health.

Please and please, take proper care of yourselves.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Some of us are looking forward to the upcoming week, please Cease fire!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
ojeysky:
Some of us are looking forward to the upcoming week, please Cease fire!

if Fire will give me gtb @19, Zenith 12.5, uba.5.5, and access 5.5 abeg make the fire continue to burn oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

I know China don't want Trump to come back.

Lots of Dems don't mind destroying US economy, just to let Trump loose.

Trump has to leave the White House in my opinion

He has done enough damage

And the economic destruction is primarily his fault

With his wrong policies

That how I see it tho

He is done for
Regardless of the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

He is done for
Something tells me that Trump will edge out a narrow win. Most white Americans who form about 65% of the American population are behind him. Biden is lagging behind Hillary in terms of Hispanic Support generally. The minorities who support the Democrats are known to disappoint with turnout on election Day.

For example In the crucial swing state of Florida Trump still has the support of the Cuban Americans a key demographic of the swing state of Florida. Even some white Democrats in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, NC, Wisconsin will vote for trump. Fear and Racism can have a powerful influence on people.

There is a genuine and unspoken fear in the mind of white Americans about the Browning of America which they feel the Democrats support. Just like 2016 it seems Trump support is being underated. If the Democrats can turn out like the 2018 mid term elections they have a chance. It's going to be a tough one as this election will shape the future of America but despite his incompetence don't write Trump off.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
meine:
Something tells me that Trump will edge out a narrow win. Most white Americans who form about 65% of the American population are behind him. Biden is lagging behind Hillary in terms of Hispanic Support generally. The minorities who support the Democrats are known to disappoint with turnout on election Day.

In the crucial swing state of Florida he has the support of the Cuban Americans a key demographic of the swing state of Florida. Even some white Democrats in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, NC, Wisconsin will vote for trump.

There is a genuine and unspoken fear in the mind of white Americans about the Browning of America which they feel the Democrats support. Just like 2016 it seems Trump support is being underated. If the Democrats can turn out like the 2018 mid term elections they have a chance. It's going to be a tough one as this election will shape the future of America but don't write Trump off.

I'm not writing him off

But the odds are so against him.

White liberals are his arch enemies and they will show up to vote against em

Trump won Florida by 1% in 2016
Won Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by less than one percent in 2016

And lost the popular vote by 3m plus

This is not a *good sign for him
And with the propaganda that he spoke crap against veterans
That's another slap on his face undecided

Win (highly unlikely) or lose (more likely)
He is still done for

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Trump has to leave the White House in my opinion

He has done enough damage

And the economic destruction is primarily his fault

With his wrong policies

That how I see it tho

He is done for

It will be difficult too defeat Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
DexterousOne:
I'm not writing him off
Win (highly unlikely) or lose (more likely)
He is still done for
I understand your anger at Trump but when you say He is done for, you've written him off already. But You and i know the independents hold the wildcard not both parties. Unfortunately the whole thing is down to few swing states and recent polls show Trump is now tied in Pennsylvania which is supposed to be part of the Democratic blue wall.

Despite all they throw at him, his base remains solid. What he needs is just some additional 7% of voters to break his way which can happen. Like you said let's await the turnout from all sides. It will be an interesting one. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

It will be difficult too defeat Trump.

Yea
But still possible

Let's see how November goes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning all,

Please can anyone say the dates when Zee and GT interim dividends are to be paid?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Why is Custodian falling, hope UPDC purchase is not affecting them
Think it's panic selling out of fear by some investors.
The lower it fall, the better the opportunity..........though it fell with just 5kobo on Friday and it's back to the support (4.80) again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Finally, ACCESS and UBA making divergent moves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good afternoon all.

Please has any one made any successful trade with Investnow (web/mobile app)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
with the Fg determination to remove subsidy on electricity and the subsequent increase in the price of electricity,I think transcorp at present price of 59kobo is a goalllllllll.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
kaynett:
Good afternoon all.

Please has any one made any successful trade with Investnow (web/mobile app)?

Seems they want to return to their analogue fraud, better use another stockbroking firm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
How do mean? Please kindly explain

Agbalowomeri:

Seems they want to return to their analogue fraud, better use another stockbroking firm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mcy56:

The lower it fall, the better the opportunity..........though it fell with just 5kobo on Friday and it's back to the support (4.80) again.

Custodian is a solid company especially when it comes to the efficiency of their management team including their subsidiaries. However, the purchase of UPDC shares is a bold and risky move. Too many competitors in an under-developed sector in a declining economy with pricing suitable only for those above the middle class. I'm yet to see what they saw so it's better to be cautious. Will be waiting for it at N4 junction.

My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mcy56:

UPDC purchase isn't going down well with some investors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Heishere:
Custodian is a solid company especially when it comes to the efficiency of their management team including their subsidiaries. However, the purchase of UPDC shares is a bold and risky move. Too many competitors in an under-developed sector in a declining economy with pricing suitable only for those above the middle class.
I equally wondered what they saw in UPDC to have decided to buy such high stake.

However, I blvd they were well aware of UACN's struggle with the coy before selling it over, Custodian my have other plans in place.
Also, Custodian may decide to allow UPDC operate as stand-alone subsidiary, thus, avoiding similar mistake made by UACN and still continue to deliver value to her shareholders.
We wait and see anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mcy56:

I equally wondered what they saw in UPDC to have decided to buy such high stake.

However, I blvd they were well aware of UACN's struggle with the coy before selling it over, Custodian my have other plans in place.
Also, Custodian may decide to allow UPDC operate as stand-alone subsidiary, thus, avoiding similar mistake made by UACN and still continue to deliver value to her shareholders.
We wait and see anyway.

I suspect they sited huge Assets(lands and properties) in UADC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Access responding to interim div.
Zee and UBA: Seems village pple are still on their case. smiley
After checking Fcmb Q2 result and the YE forecast, I think the coy looks cheap at current price to me.
So also Fidelity.......but some village pple investors are still on her case too. grin
I may be very wrong though.

**This is just observation. Not any form of buy/sell advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mcy56:
Access responding to interim div.
Zee and UBA: Seems village pple is still on their case. smiley
After checking Fcmb Q2 result and the YE forecast, I think the coy looks cheap at current price to me.
So also Fidelity.......some village pple investors are still on her case too. grin
I may be very wrong though.

grin Did know what happened to those stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mcy56:

However, I blvd they were well aware of UACN's struggle with the coy before selling it over
Very sound perspective, i know the guys at custodian they are some of the best managers around. They wouldnt have bought UPDC without a good reason. I also think UPDC will continue to operate as a stand alone for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
I suspect they sited huge Assets(lands and properties) in UADC.
Could be a possibility.
You know UPDC has some assets in choice areas like VI, etc. They must have looked beyond her present state I think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Quality of Our Past Decisions Strategically Positioned us to Thrive—GTBank
https://businesspost.ng/banking/quality-of-our-past-decisions-strategically-positioned-us-to-thrive-gtbank/

How We Recorded Impressive Half Year Results—Fidelity Bank CEO
https://businesspost.ng/banking/how-we-recorded-impressive-half-year-results-fidelity-bank-ceo/

UPDC, Zenith Bank, LASACO Shares Witness Heavy Transactions
https://businesspost.ng/economy/updc-zenith-bank-lasaco-shares-witness-heavy-transactions/

Union Bank Faults KGIRS’ Handling of Lokoja Branch Tax Issue
https://businesspost.ng/banking/union-bank-faults-kgirs-handling-of-lokoja-branch-tax-issue/

CSCS Stocks Rise 3.57% in One Week at Unlisted Securities Market
https://businesspost.ng/economy/cscs-stocks-rise-3-57-in-one-week-at-unlisted-securities-market/

NSE to Sensitise Investors, Others on Derivatives Market Tuesday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nse-to-sensitise-investors-others-on-derivatives-market-tuesday/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (7685) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donchichi, chuksnnaemeka, Emumakpo, Boshins, David6956, edwardaigb, ehay(f), ExpertDealer, egojeny1(f), Ginalex(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.