Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10799321 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) ... (7717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Misleading headline.

It is UPDC

One of the shareholders of UACN Property Development Company (UPDC), UAC Nigeria, has been allocated 649 million units of UPDC Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) stocks worth N3.6 billion.
Exactly true... The media doesn't know the difference... When are they giving us ours na? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2021
megawealth01:
Exactly true... The media doesn't know the difference... When are they giving us ours na? grin

I received mine, when I requested for my CSCS statement.

You know this Brokers don't update their records on time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
This one everywhere is silent...wetin happen?? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Princkez:
This one everywhere is silent...wetin happen?? grin grin grin
E don dey RED na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
CHAMPION BREWRIES is in a state of higi haga.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2021
megawealth01:
E don dey RED na grin
but Red creates good entry opportunities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
The market is now, using Michael Jackson lyrics:

"Too low to get under and too high to get over"
"Mama se mama sa mama coo sa"

Keep looking up. Salvation shall come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021
omo seems some cherry picking is about to happen in GTBANK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Princkez:
but Red creates good entry opportunities
Abi na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
We need Zenith Bank at N10 in the name of our Lord. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lion123:

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lion123:

The effectual fervent prayer of a greedy mind delivers tremendous................

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lion123:

Even God won't answer himself he said this kind of prayer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please any news on what is driving ENERNA upward movement?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Misleading headline.

It is UPDC

One of the shareholders of UACN Property Development Company (UPDC), UAC Nigeria, has been allocated 649 million units of UPDC Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) stocks worth N3.6 billion.

Both of you are correct.

UPDC REIT shares was given to shareholders of UPDC.

UAC currently has 46% shares of UPDC, Custodian Investment has 51% shares of UPDC, retail investors own the remaining 4%.

UAC got UPDC REIT shares, Custodian Investment got UPDC REIT shares, same with the retail investors of UPDC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Heishere:

Nothing is impossible.

What you need is the ability to buy at that price. Zenith Bank at N11.00, some people were waiting for it at N5.

I am surprised those investors started buying zenith at over N20

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Nothing is impossible.

What you need is the ability to buy at that price. Zenith Bank at N11.00, some people were waiting for it at N5.

Exactly. What God cannot do does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin
emmanuelewumi:

Nothing is impossible.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
FCMB market maker is the best. He puts in a lot of work. Price no gree fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
God praying is absurd.. praying to himself is "absurder".. but we get what you are trying to say..

Heishere:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
The market maker themselves must be wondering what to do now.
Everything is in a state of suspended animation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
I've got my UPDC REIT.. . My cscs statement says so grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lion123:

You will need to wait till year 2120 I heard that kind of opportunity only comes every century grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Nothing is impossible.

We thought everything was going to 0, and we need carry some money go heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
megawealth01:
I've got my UPDC REIT.. . My cscs statement says so grin
did you buy Uac-prop to get it? when was the qualification day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lion123:

Last yr March ZENITHBK traded N10.70k courtesy corona. This time around corona cases are again on the rise of which HISTORY is about to REPEAT itself.

Inessence God is about to ANSWER your PRAYER all you need do is sharpen your CUTLASS and stay FOCUS.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength

We posted the above WORD of KNOWLEDGE on November 23rd now that
NSEMPA has turn to GRAVEYARD
Goodluck to BARGAIN HUNTERS that heed our CALL Bcoz it's our TIME to SHINE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
PETERiCHY:

Last yr March ZENITHBK traded N10.70k courtesy corona. This time around corona cases are again on the rise of which HISTORY is about to REPEAT itself.

Inessence God is about to ANSWER your PRAYER all you need do is sharpen your CUTLASS and stay FOCUS.

Amen!!! My hands are open, ready to receive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
PETERiCHY:

Last yr March ZENITHBK traded N10.70k courtesy corona. This time around corona cases are again on the[b] rise of which HISTORY is about to REPEAT itself[/b].

Look at people praying for rise in covid cases o.... My brother that march history no fit o. No let those that bought at current price stone you o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SA44LA44(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
SA44LA44:
please guys what CSCS settlement. Got a credit alert to my bank account.

update:
so i wrote my brokers and i was told that direct cash settlement (DCS) was chosen as default when opening my CSCS account. I was sent a mandate form to fill to opt out of DCS.

Thanks to yMcy56 and bigjay01 for your comments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:39am On Feb 05, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32364_PRESCO_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_FIN.pdf

No Dividend

too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6264) (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) ... (7717) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, teejay1334(m), Buzochi, WestPB, Mpeace(m), gare2510(m), Willie2015, 222Martins(m), ekkywolex(m), DeRuggedProf, BabsO2(m), emmaodet and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.