Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10821907 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (7726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
ZENITH:
Over N4B done so far!! shocked
The battle is not for the slim but pot-bellied ones........ grin
2 heavy cross deals were made.......20Munits and 32M+units single crossings.........

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mcy56:
ZENITH:
Over N4B done so far!! shocked
The battle is not for the slim but pot-bellied ones........ grin
2 heavy cross deals were made.......20Munits and 32M+units single crossings.........

@Mcy56 the market commentator grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mcy56:
OANDO WINS COURT CASE AGAINST SEC:

Court case won against SEC for preventing Oando from holding AGM......
Guess this is the positive news driving the share price today.
https://nairametrics.com/2021/02/24/oando-shareholder-wins-court-case-against-sec/

** For info purpose only. Not any form of advice**

What of the heavy debt in their books?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
megawealth01:
Nobody is talking about ACCESSBANK... I have been buying since... Bought my last order yesterday... E go shock us all

Not a recommendation... I bought it for dividends appreciation... The volumes the last time at #9+ a month plus isn't a JOKE people...

DD applies grin

Access ...
Na stingy bank...
Their div not attractive...
U should have stick with Zenith or GT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
NB dividends is lesser than ucap yet the share prices are miles apart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sent a message to @StanChartNG that my account was locked. They responded quickly and unlocked. The message I sent to Gtbank since December went unanswered until an old friend from Benin stepped in.

Stanchart runs a global call center not just in Nigeria and they are efficient.

I have decided to stop using local African banks because they aren't serious yet about customer service. Financial services is not about building branches or having plenty overworked and poorly paid people. It is about giving and receiving service with joy.

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
And the market is not punishing NB ... But Afriprud has taken a beaten for similar 'offense'.. grin..
Finally the dynamics sets up opportunities.

ojeysky:
NB dividends is lesser than ucap yet the share prices are miles apart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lion123:
Whispers of $100 Oil Return as Crude Shakes Off Covid’s Clasp - https://ng.investing.com/news/commodities-news/whispers-of-100-oil-return-as-crude-shakes-off-covids-clasp-349312

If u let somebody called Peter catch u en.
He no dey like news like dis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Willie2015:

Access ...
Na stingy bank...
I sold the two massively to buy ACCESS massively... ACCESS get the attention this time around? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Willie2015:

Access ...
Na stingy bank...
I sold the two massively to buy ACCESS massively... ACCESS has the attention this time around? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
So Oando got a court judgement today and it gain 10%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yazga: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
cool
OBAGADAFFI:
So Oando got a court judgement today and it gain 10%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kwende(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Press Statement
24/02/2021

The attention of the Securities and Exchange Commission (the Commission) has been drawn to several publications in the media, where it is reported that a shareholder of OandoPlc, purportedly obtained a judgment from the Federal Capital Territory High Court against the Commission.
The Commission wishes to inform the general public that it was never at any time served with court processes with respect to the purported matter at the FCT High court. The Commission will consequently take all necessary steps to verify and set aside the purported decision of the saidCourt.

Signed

Management

https://sec.gov.ng/press-statement-oando-shareholder-court-judgement/

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
PharmAlfred:
Sent a message to @StanChartNG that my account was locked. They responded quickly and unlocked. The message I sent to Gtbank since December went unanswered until an old friend from Benin stepped in.

Stanchart runs a global call center not just in Nigeria and they are efficient.

I have decided to stop using local African banks because they aren't serious yet about customer service. Financial services is not about building branches or having plenty overworked and poorly paid people. It is about giving and receiving service with joy.

Copied.

The efficiency people are talking about can only be found in the company balance sheets.
Check out GTB ROE, cost to income ratio, among others and compare with other banks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
nosa2:

Time will tell. My bet on gold is paying off nicely. I'm currently betting on a rally in oil

Seems Oyel ave take off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jejebabaa:

Oga Nosa, are u still bearish in Naira or u are now fully invested in NSE

How you see the matter. Naira about to go Yakata
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wisdom2345: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2021
What’s your take on today’s market session? This one that rates on NTB went up 40% on the 364days bill. It’s becoming so clearing that rates are still running up. Would they sell the equities market down today ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2021
wisdom2345:
What’s your take on today’s market session? This one that rates on NTB went up 40% on the 364days bill. It’s becoming so clearing that rates are still running up. Would they sell the equities market down today ?

Expect more hike in rate to combat inflation while it will surely have negative effects on equities

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2021
aremso:

Expect more hike in rate to combat inflation while it will surely have negative effects on equities

Not happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2021
what's happening to UCAP? Na wa ooo. Losses on Losses. Is this a dividend trap? This market bear na wa sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
austinkenneth:
what's happening to UCAP? Na wa ooo. Losses on Losses. Is this a dividend trap? This market bear na wa sef.
How much is the loss?
Ordinary 3kobo
It may even close at 6.20 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
wisdom2345:
what is the rate now on TB.Is it up to 10 percent for 364 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mikeshine(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Please how do I claim my late father dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dhappyking(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Even with the little liquidity in Lasaco, those that bought at N0.42 or less are smiling to the bank now. Just watching with a keen interest. Definitely not a buy or sell recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
austinkenneth:
You expecting it to do #8 because of 70kobo.You think we are still in the analog time.People don wise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadiima1: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmm, LASACO wont be bad at 80kobo. Bought some today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2021
dhappyking:
Even with the little liquidity in Lasaco, those that bought at N0.42 or less are smiling to the bank now. Just watching with a keen interest. Definitely not a buy or sell recommendation.

Finally escaped today. Bought at 37K. Insurance stock sweet o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2021
jideflash:
Hmm, LASACO wont be bad at 80kobo. Bought some today.

Will they pay dividend this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
I am really curious to know why a stock like Zenith that pays clost to N3 as dividend per year struggles to sell at N30.

This is amazing to me.

Maybe oga @emmanuelewumi will know better

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (7726) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, MrDiligence, Zagee, kdaddy, Dum20 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.