Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10826937 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello good people. Is Zenith paying or has already paid Interim dividend? I just received an alert and can't tell which is it for, whether last year or this year. I'm quite confused because I bought the shares last year and this is the first dividend I've received.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
It will be taken out of his portfolio whenever he sells or put money into his trading accounts. you want to eat your cake and still have it. Ko le work.
kodelee:

There is some error there oo. Same for me. Your units did not reduce in your brokers account but the units have reduced on your cscs account. the brokers are now updating some of the clients account. The whole thing is a big mess. People are seeing big profits but no be soo.. Dont know how they will sort this out for those that sold based on old reconstruction units..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
which stockbroking firm are you using?
ggoldmine:
Hello good people. Is Zenith paying or has already paid Interim dividend? I just received an alert and can't tell which is it for, whether last year or this year. I'm quite confused because I bought the shares last year and this is the first dividend I've received.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Morgan Capital
rebekah2011:
which stockbroking firm are you using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Heishere:

My share unit didn't reduce before I sold. Price just increased. Share unit remained the same.

Same thing with my own. Units did not decreased as expected by price more than tripple ---X4 actually
But me i have offloaded 90% and booked my kilishi gain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
You will vomit the money oooooo. You ought to have informed your stockbroker of the error so that it can quickly be corrected. It will be both MC and CSCS error.
SmartMoneyGuy:

Same thing with my own. Units did not decreased as expected by price more than tripple ---X4 actually
But me i have offloaded 90% and booked my kilishi gain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
ggoldmine:
Thank you.

If it's last year you bought the shares, it means it was before the closure date and definitely it should be interim dividend because the final dividend proposed by the directors still has 8th of March 2021 as qualification date. You are getting it now because they concluded the processing of the e mandate you sent earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
emmasoft:

If it's last year you bought the shares, it means it was before the closure date and definitely it should be interim dividend because the final dividend proposed by the directors still has 8th of March 2021 as qualification date. You are getting it now because they concluded the processing of the e mandate you sent earlier.
Correct.
My thoughts too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ekuu Mkt o

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
veecovee:

grin u don carry enter.

Any of them start with c? I dey watch one company wey start with c, ... them dey fly around with iron birds grin

I cant be monitor carverton when stock that may likely shaken the mkt is there

we are making it BIG dis year again fingers crossed

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
robobo:

Hello Chief

wld appr8 if u share the thinking about ur response above

More than 600 U.S. companies are zombies, defined as not making enough money to pay the interest on the debt they've accumulated. You've heard of all of them: Macy's, the four major airlines (Delta, United, American, and Southwest), Carnival, Exxon Mobil, and Marriott International, to name a few.

Culled from

https://www.fool.com/millionacres/real-estate-investing/articles/us-zombie-companies-are-now-26-trillion-in-debt-what-does-that-mean-for-investors/

And this is with rates at the current level oh!

FED cant raise rates because it will tank the US economy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Thank you.
emmasoft:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
Please give us more hint
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
we are waiting for the info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
WEMA BANK:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32462_WEMA_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hilaryxoxo(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please which stockbrokers are the best in Nigeria if I want to purchase online myself?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
hilaryxoxo:
Please which stockbrokers are the best in Nigeria if I want to purchase online myself?
Morgan capital is recommendable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

Weldone Sir

....Following....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
House, what could be the problem?I wanted to buy 50k units of zenith bank today through ARM Securities..and my account was suspended. Why?

What is the solution? Though i will contact them tomorrow to know why it was suspended. My Meritrade account was suspended sometime last year but was later reinstated giving me the excuse that that it was CSCS suspended it not them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
It's possible that KYC related updates on you haven't been done. Check with your broker and do the updates.

gamaliel9:
House, what could be the problem?I wanted to buy 50k units of zenith bank today through ARM Securities..and my account was suspended. Why?

What is the solution? Though i will contact them tomorrow to know why it was suspended. My Meritrade account was suspended sometime last year but was later reinstated giving me the excuse that that it was CSCS suspended it not them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
hilaryxoxo:

U can open account with investment one oneline
Click the link on my signature to complete d online form.
All you will need are your kyc documents to be uploaded at the last page of the form.
Once account is opened, you can trade online using the web or the app.
You can call or chat me for more details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by road2ff: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Got mine at 60kobo I thought there was to be a share reconstruction but I see I still maintain the number of units I had before the suspension, I am confused, mcy please come to my aid
dhappyking:
Even with the little liquidity in Lasaco, those that bought at N0.42 or less are smiling to the bank now. Just watching with a keen interest. Definitely not a buy or sell recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Leave them. Let them bring more for me to buy cheap.
rebekah2011:
28kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
nosa2:

More than 600 U.S. companies are zombies, defined as not making enough money to pay the interest on the debt they've accumulated. You've heard of all of them: Macy's, the four major airlines (Delta, United, American, and Southwest), Carnival, Exxon Mobil, and Marriott International, to name a few.

Culled from

https://www.fool.com/millionacres/real-estate-investing/articles/us-zombie-companies-are-now-26-trillion-in-debt-what-does-that-mean-for-investors/

And this is with rates at the current level oh!

FED cant raise rates because it will tank the US economy

ok thank you i appr8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Have you gotten it resolved?
gamaliel9:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Mcy56:
WEMA BANK:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32462_WEMA_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020.pdf

Should we say that this is a good result?
I would say so considering the impact of covid on the economy of most countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Mcy56:
WEMA BANK:
I mentioned WEMA sometimes ago... They will spring positive surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2021
gamaliel9:

They did the same to me last month. I reported it here. I went to cscs to discover it was not cscs that suspended my account. It looked as if the suspension would continue permanently because Meritrade officials did nothing about it. Cscs desk officer called them and asked them to sort things out with me if they had issues with me. The suspension was thereafter lifted.
HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING ORDERS WITH PRICE LIMITS?
I have decided to start limiting my transactions with them. I also discovered that my order is no longer going straight to nse portal.
When i made my last purchase, i has to write a strongly worded letter with calculations because my order was completely.
For example, i made a transaction of five hundred thousand naira added with their service charges, only to see about four hundred thousand naira worth!
I once bought 1.5m worth in 2019 and saw 1.35 till I'm talking to you now!
I fear the present crop of boys and girls in Meritrade.
When you place order with limits, you have to pray hard to get your orders implemented. But when you base your order on current price, they are happy, and you would quickly get your order filled at the worst price!
You're probably being punished for using price limits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Seunn11:

Should we say that this is a good result?
I would say so considering the impact of covid on the economy of most countries.

Lets wait for other Tier 2 and Tier 3 banks to churn out their results before we judge Wema bank Performance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Are we going to break 40k hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Dum20:
I am really curious to know why a stock like Zenith that pays clost to N3 as dividend per year struggles to sell at N30.

This is amazing to me.

Maybe oga @emmanuelewumi will know better

I think its generally the nature of the banking business.......... Banking is generally the easiest business to do, if you can scale through regulations, Its also the fastest way to loose your entire wealth.......................... The bulk of Banking assets are really just numbers on some servers, These numbers are even worth more than the servers they reside on, any head wind that threatens the reality of this number spells catastrophe for the business.......

That is why the best time to buy banking stocks is not now but during headwinds like covid-19, Ebola scare, Financial melt down, hurricane Katrina,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nvednutfr33(m), manwomanok and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.