Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10801135 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Toluway:

They did the same to me last month. I reported it here. I went to cscs to discover it was not cscs that suspended my account. It looked as if the suspension would continue permanently because Meritrade officials did nothing about it. Cscs desk officer called them and asked them to sort things out with me if they had issues with me. The suspension was thereafter lifted.
HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING ORDERS WITH PRICE LIMITS?
I have decided to start limiting my transactions with them. I also discovered that my order is no longer going straight to nse portal.
When i made my last purchase, i has to write a strongly worded letter with calculations because my order was completely.
For example, i made a transaction of five hundred thousand naira added with their service charges, only to see about four hundred thousand naira worth!
I once bought 1.5m worth in 2019 and saw 1.35 till I'm talking to you now!
I fear the present crop of boys and girls in Meritrade.
When you place order with limits, you have to pray hard to get your orders implemented. But when you base your order on current price, they are happy, and you would quickly get your order filled at the worst price!
You're probably being punished for using price limits.
Oga with what you are saying I am now scared of moving my account from witchcraft to them though I have opened an account with them. I no want wahala not bothered on commissions.And no get strength to they cross check transaction and sending mails.Pls advice.Or I should use investment one as this will not be a trading account.It is more an investment portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Good morning everyone. On suspension of my trading account

@ Zimams, last year i did that KYC with them.Where i was even required to input my bvn too.
@ Hamachi, I have written to them this morning, and waiting for their reply.
@ Toluway, I bought with market price, i was buying long term till Zenith bank disappears grin. Meritrade suspended my account sometime last year, then accused cscs..then told me it will be sorted out. After three days, they informed me that i can start trading again. No word on what caused it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'm trying to get a very little units of caverton just to be able to view it's weekly or daily price movements. This is bacause when i say the chart, it looks like a jijo stock to me. Master Lokodemy knows better. I bidded at the best offer of #1.8k because bids were much more than offer. So i wonder why my bid has not been successfully filled. The best bid at the time was #1.5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
So l was not the only one experiencing these, l shouted last week when l tried entering fcmb @ 3.03
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is a good result considering the Pandemic year
Mcy56:
WEMA BANK:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32462_WEMA_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank you, please is it meritade or arm ?
gamaliel9:
Good morning everyone. On suspension of my trading account

@ Zimams, last year i did that KYC with them.Where i was even required to input my bvn too.
@ Hamachi, I have written to them this morning, and waiting for their reply.
@ Toluway, I bought with market price, i was buying long term till Zenith bank disappears grin. Meritrade suspended my account sometime last year, then accused cscs..then told me it will be sorted out. After three days, they informed me that i can start trading again. No word on what caused it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
It seems that it is the only meristem that asks for KYC every year. Meristem used to be a good and professional stockbroking firm.Now they look for every opportunity to stop your account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
debostar:
It seems that it is the only meristem that asks for KYC every year. Meristem used to be a good and professional stockbroking firm.Now they look for every opportunity to stop your account
When they asked for my KYC last year, they also stopped my account and lied to me that it was cscs that asked for my KYC update.
I think they're doing everything possible to put our accounts under threat. Maybe they're no longer happy to be our accounts' custodian.
I think we need to start getting in touch with the management. But whenever we send a mail of call, it is those young officers that attend to us. I wonder whether the management are aware of what they're doing. I had threatened them during my last account suspension impasse that i would come and fight their management staff.
In these business, there could be so much alligators and other predators!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Olele, olele
Ole jelapooloo lele!
Ole wua olewua, ole jelu bu lewua shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
moneymanager:
Olele, olele
Ole jelapooloo lele!
Ole wua olewua, ole jelu bu lewua shocked shocked
Investments in those three banks will secure your future mahn...

ACCESS is currently undervalued... It has no business trading below #20... Mr. Time will justify this post soonest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
megawealth01:
Investments in those three banks will secure your future mahn

No doubt but that’s only when they reach the right bus-stop undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
akinssan:
So l was not the only one experiencing these, l shouted last week when l tried entering fcmb @ 3.03

I wrote them a mail minutes ago.
I earlier sent an order to buy a stock for me at a limit price of #1.50k and #1.80k. The best best offer was #1.80k while the best bid was #1.50k. I bidded for the best offer because the bid outweighed the offer.

So, they ignored my Price Limit and bought for me at #2.04k ! Can you imagine? Even as i am writing now, the price of the stock is #1.98k !

I wonder what is wrong with this boys these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
This is a good result considering the Pandemic year
60-60-60 million cross deals ongoing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
what does it mean?
seyisanya:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Toluway:

I earlier sent an order to buy a stock for me at a limit price of #1.50k and #1.80k. The best best offer was #1.80k while the best bid was #1.50k. I bidded for the best offer because the bid outweighed the offer.

So, they ignored my Price Limit and bought for me at #2.04k ! Can you imagine? Even as i am writing now, the price of the stock is #1.98k !

I use meritrade and I place my limit orders myself. I can cancel my orders myself within a split second. No complains so far. Try to place the orders yourself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
seyisanya:
You dey feel the vibes... WEMA shocking people... That's how ACCESS will shock us... Something is definitely cooking so the rumors I worked with few weeks back on WEMA seems true

Not a recommendation... DD applies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
YourhealthNG2:

I use meritrade and I place my limit orders myself. I can cancel my orders myself within a split second. No complains so far
Meristem is very good na... I use them na... Na their commission be premium grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
lasaco, thanks grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
NSE-All Share trading at 39799.89
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Toluway:

I guess they will be able to explain what happened.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
YourhealthNG2:

I use meritrade and I place my limit orders myself. I can cancel my orders myself within a split second. No complains so far. Try to place the orders yourself

orders made from my system fa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
debostar:
It seems that they deliberately block high volume clients" accounts whenever there is a rally in the market...
They might sell your stocks at high price and later buy it back when there is a dip...behind your back.
Your account with them would show actual balance of stocks...but they are running things behind.
They would block your account under guise of frivolous excuses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
megawealth01:
Meristem is very good na... I use them na... Na their commission be premium grin

Bros that their commission no be ham. I also had an experience yesterday, my bids were not hitting NSE even though it's listed on meritrade platform. Had to contact them before it was fixed, imagine thinking one has bidded not knowing that noting happened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonsieurCoder: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
ojeysky:

Bros that their commission no be ham. I also had an experience yesterday, my bids were not hitting NSE even though it's listed on meritrade platform. Had to contact them before it was fixed, imagine thinking one has bidded not knowing that noting happened

I have had this kind of experience. How do you see your bids on the NSE platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
NSE-All Share trading at 39799.89

shey no be say d dam don broke be dat??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
robobo:

shey no be say d dam don broke be dat??

It is written in the book of life grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
ojeysky:

So after all of una don sugar coat this stockbroker for several months the time for bashing don come abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32489_ARDOVA_PLC%20OUTCOME_OF_FEBRUARY_25_2021_BOARD_MEETING_C.pdf ARDOVA to pay dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
megawealth01:
I no dey sure say Meristem commission reach GTI Securities Limited own. Those guys commission na die. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
It might include commission and fees. Have you received a purchase contract?

Toluway:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stevemims(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Can anyone help clarify what should be in the column for the shareholder's account number? Should it be a bank account number or a stock broking account number?

A screenshot is attached.

Cc: emmasoft

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Stock broking account

stevemims:
Can anyone help clarify what should be in the column for the shareholder's account number? Should it be a bank account number or a stock broking account number?

A screenshot is attached.

Cc: emmasoft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donchichi, Ginalex(f), Agbalowomeri, meholo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.