Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10782058 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (7708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
reucom:
What is going on guy's, no one is talking about First bank.
Any chance of a dividend this year? This share price is just crawling like a very sick snail.
Lord have mercy

No one is talking about FBN because nothing unusual is happening there.
First Bank just doing its own thing.

Definitely they will pay dividend but don't expect something fantastic. There could be surprises though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
emmasoft:

No one is talking about FBN because nothing unusual is happening there.
First Bank just doing its own thing.

Definitely they will pay dividend but don't expect something fantastic. There could be surprises though.

They might pay 80-90k. Definitely not a surprise, their former mates are now paying N3 dividend per year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Standardguy:
Please be informed that CSCS Plc is setting up Investors on Direct Cash Settlement, the implication of this is that whenever a Client makes sale in his or her portfolio, the settlement payment goes to Client’s Bank account directly after the 4th day of transaction. Kindly note that within these period Clients will not be able to use the sales proceed to purchase stocks.

CSCS Plc by default has the Sole discretion to set up any Client on DCS Platform, therefore, to opt out of the DCS Platform is to fill the attached DCS Form and indicate NO.

CSCS Plc has notified us that you have been setup on DCS Platform, and if you want to out, kindly fill the attached form and indicate NO on the appropriate column and send back to us with your passport photograph and identity card for further processing with CSCS Plc.

Thank you for choosing MorganCapital.

"This is for you information. I am not a staff of Morgan Capital"
please when did you get this email? I have not received this mail and observe this settlement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Mfunkynation:

please when did you get this email? I have not received this mail and observe this settlement

I received it yesterday. This is most likely the reason some of traders could not trade with the proceed of their sales. It will do us good to contact our various brokers to confirm our status to avoid being stranded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2021
yMcy56:

Send mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com
Copy: yemisio@morgancapitalgroup.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PhollyPearl: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Invest for 14 months...
Get an ROI of 41%
How it works:
* Invest a certain amount
* Get an ROI of 41% (no upfront)
* A post dated cheque will be given to you for your capital and ROI (Interest).

To get an upfront in ROI, ROI reduces to 38% and *Your Investment must be up to *1M*
*Only half of your ROI will be paid to you within 7days after subscribing.
* Other half will be added to your capital.
* A post dated cheque will be given for your capital and ROI (remaining half) to be cleared at maturity (14th month)

All our Investments comes with 2 copies of deed of Agreement and a post dated cheque for your cash back � Contact : 08167679590 for more info

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
PhollyPearl:
Invest for 14 months...
Get an ROI of 41%
How it works:

To get an upfront in ROI, ROI reduces to 38% and *Your Investment must be up to *1M*
* A post dated cheque will be given for your capital and ROI (remaining half) to be cleared at maturity (14th month)

All our Investments comes with 2 copies of deed of Agreement and a post dated cheque for your cash back � Contact : 08167679590 for more info

Story story. In the wrong thread.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
PhollyPearl:
Invest for 14 months...
Get an ROI of 41%
How it works:

If you are so sure of this, you need to simply go the commercial banks and secure huge loan at 18% and dump the fund here. You will be supper rich in less time.

As for me, i jump am pass

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
PhollyPearl:
Invest for 14 months...
Get an ROI of 41%
How it works:

This company started by selling undeveloped plots in remote areas, most of their sites dont have any remarkable infrastructure. How can such a company just wake up and transform to an investment banking entity. Truly we are in a lawless country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2021
PhollyPearl:
Invest for 14 months...
Get an ROI of 41%
How it works:

Is not you people fault.Is the problem of the government not being pro active.All they need is to catch some and use them for example.When you beat sense into the guys behind this rubbish and throw them into jail without bail.So meany will not even think it again.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Kagame:

They might pay 80-90k. Definitely not a surprise, their former mates are now paying N3 dividend per year.

They released last year report by 6th of April. By nest week we they should at least release the report to the NSE if they are not sliding backwards. They really have a long catch up to make when compared with their mates now paying dividends twice a year and the top ones (GTB and Zenith) paying a total of N3 dividend. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2021
i expect a dividend payout of 50kobo, hopefully their impairment expense should drop in 2021, after 5years of paying for bad loans provision.

Kagame:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2021
now that caverton has submitted their result and dividend recommedation, the share price don slide backward. hmm, could it be a sign of a lower dividend payout. as i know their profit this was heavily impacted by FX / finance cost in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2021
Lion123:

Lol. It's full dividend o. As for me and my family, we shall stick to GTBank and Zenith Bank now and always.

Wow, i hope JB is not planing to delist.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Universal Insurance and Sovereign Trust Insurance are good to accumulate for the long term if you can enter at 20kobo per share. Tie that money down there, 1 year from now, you go smile. I gained 55% from STI before offloading during the rally this year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Is there anyone with info on afriprudential registrars.i been sending mail and calls to them without success, could there be anything wrong.my dividends for afriprudential and ucap have not been paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guinness guys smiling to the bank withing a month. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oakbranch:
Is there anyone with info on afriprudential registrars.i been sending mail and calls to them without success, could there be anything wrong.my dividends for afriprudential and ucap have not been paid.

I guess there was a serious mix up in their data. I shocked to discover that the shares I bought over a month was not in their record. It was a long battle to resolve it otherwise I would have lost my dividend. I only believe it was resolved when I saw my dividend.

You could follow my pattern. Just send a mail to SEC detailing your complain. You can also call them on 014621100 or 094621168. Just ensure you have the original CSCS statement and any other evidence of purchase. They will do the magic.

Best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
BUA CEMENT:
Final Dividend: N2.067kobo
Qualification Date:. 9th July, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32783_BUA_CEMENT_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAR.pdf
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32780_BUA_CEMENT_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_F.pdf

BOC GAS:
Final Dividend: 0.50k
Qualification Date: 4th June, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32773_BOC_GASES_NIGERIA_PLC%20GENERAL_ANNOUNCEMENTS_CORPORATE_.pdf

NEM:
Final Dividend: 9kobo
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32817_NEM_INSURANCE_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEMENT_CORP.pdf

CAVERTON:
Final Dividend: 10kobo
Qualification Date: 27th April, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32809_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC%20CAVERTON_%20_CORPORA.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
GSK:
Final Dividend: N0.40kobo

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32814_GLAXO_SMITHKLINE_CONSUMER_NIG_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
bigjay01:

Thanks a lot

Put in an email request 3 hrs ago.

Just got a credit alert!

Thumbs up to Morgan Capital

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

What ?

Is this interim or full dividend
Final dividend na... JB EHgrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
megawealth01:
Final dividend na... JB EHgrin

Austerity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
yMcy56:
BUA CEMENT:
Final Dividend: N2.067kobo
Qualification Date:. 9th July, 2021
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32783_BUA_CEMENT_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAR.pdf
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32780_BUA_CEMENT_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_F.pdf

BOC GAS:
Final Dividend: 0.50k
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32773_BOC_GASES_NIGERIA_PLC%20GENERAL_ANNOUNCEMENTS_CORPORATE_.pdf

NEM:
Final Dividend: 9kobo
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32817_NEM_INSURANCE_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_ANNOUNCEMENT_CORP.pdf

CAVERTON:
Final Dividend: 10kobo
Qualification Date: 27th April, 2021

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32809_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC%20CAVERTON_%20_CORPORA.pdf

That's about 5% if my maths is good......hmmm. Meanwhile was expecting heavy dumping with BUA's dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
ojeysky:
Meanwhile was expecting heavy dumping with BUA's dividend
Who will do the heavy dumping?
Alhaji Rabiu's friends or boys? grin

There's an improvement in the dividend payout nah. Last year's was lesser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
11 PLC
Payment of dividend approved
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32791_11_PLC_%20_NOTICES_OF_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_%20_BOARD_RESOLUT.pdf

JBERGER:
Some unusual accumulation @20.
Not much dumping witnessed.
Is this MM's handiwork or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oakbranch:
Again, we're in this together. Go and leave a message on their Twitter page. It's appalling how you send an email to some Nigerian businesses, and it will take them weeks before they acknowledge receipt, then an additional week for resolution of the issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
seyisanya:
Again, we're in this together. Go and leave a message on their Twitter page. It's appalling how you send an email to some Nigerian businesses, and it will take them weeks before they acknowledge receipt, then an additional week for resolution of the issue.

as if they received 10 million emails at once so its taking time to respond. very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
seyisanya:
I think something went wrong with Afriprud site or something.
They normally reply messages within 24 or 48hours.
Will even send reminder if you don't action the response from your end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
If the price of every stock in this market goes down to the starting point each time dividends are declared, how then do people in them for the long term benefit??

This must be the maddest market in existence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
unite4real:

as if they received 10 million emails at once so its taking time to respond. very annoying
God help us;but I think there is more to it than system issues, let's see if UBA plc will be the when due as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
yMcy56:

I think something went wrong with Afriprud site or something.
They normally reply messages within 24 or 48hours.
Will even send reminder if you don't action the response from your end.
I'm also amazed by this recent attitude. I just emailed them again. This time, I copied their CEO(obong.idiong@africaprudential.com), SEC(sec@sec.gov.ng), CSCS(contact@cscs.ng) and NSE(contactcentre@nse.com.ng). I believe they will reply this time. If not, nah to cc President and Vice President remain b dat grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (7708) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nichee, essentialone(m), abimcdssi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.