Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10801507 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Leezah:
Congratulations! I will alight at KM 45

@Leezah

Wetin happen nah
You wan loot NSE dry?

Abeg oooo,come down from the bus let other people enter ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Uacn 23m bid. Make una try push make it touch #15 for us way our average na #7.Then I will consider stepping down as dividend was not the purpose

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Leezah(f): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
samguru:

@Leezah

Wetin happen nah
You wan loot NSE dry?

Abeg oooo,come down from the bus let other people enter ooo
You have been looting it since, I must reach KM 45

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
yMcy56:

CC: @Biafran4life
ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Has any one received UBA dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Princkez:

some of us are still waiting for UCAP dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
For me, waiting for afriprudential, ucap and UBA.I am like fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
seyisanya:
UPDATE I:
It seems my email caused ''gbosgbas'' at Afriprud office today...Lol.

Imagine, I've received 5 emails already in less than 5 hours! The same office that did not acknowledge my emails since last week.

In Nigeria, miracle happens when you know/involve people at the top! Naija I hail ooo!!
Thanks sir for the update..
I follow up mine with your method..
Them don reply me sharp sharp..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
jideflash:
im interested as well, 18 more to join...
Am in...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
unite4real:

You made it look like GTB dropped from 32.85 to 29.90 without mentioning it was a mark down and profit taken that is happening.

Did you see the number of bids?

But we all knew profit taking was gonna happen marked down or no.
The fact of the matter is it dropped and not even a week after they asked peeps to dive in at ridiculously outrageous prices undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
yMcy56:

Well done Sir or is it Ma.
No comment. tongue

That’s a comment in and of itself
Besides I said mercy and your handle is not that. Abi is it your mercy undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
unite4real:

There has always been a caveat. At least yMCy56 always said you should do ur due diligence; DD. We have also explained here that whether prices are going up or down, they both present opportunities, either to sell or buy or average down.

Listen, I hold substantial amount of GT shares and i am presently hoping it goes down so that i can average down. If my prayers are not answered and it goes up, then profit still for me.

Look at it this way, why should I use 5 million to buy GTB at 32/33 last week when in 2 to three months time one can then get it for about 25/26 with 10 million.
Instead of 5 mil at 33 and 5 mil at 27
You already know. That’s a huge loss right there mate undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oakbranch:
For me, waiting for afriprudential, ucap and UBA.I am like fingers crossed.
Same here!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by creategist: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
jideflash:
are there people here that are interested? post result season, will create a dip, perfect time to initiate this strategy. if 20 of us can commit 5m, we should be able hold a significant stake in one of the undervalued company

But is there any real upside to Universal Insurance going forward though?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
moneymanager:

Look at it this way, why should I use 5 million to buy GTB at 32/33 last week when in 2 to three months time one can then get it for about 25/26 with 10 million.
Instead of 5 mil at 33 and 5 mil at 27
You already know. That’s a huge loss right there mate undecided

What if it's N38 in 2 to 3 months time. What if u dont have money 2 to 3 months time?

U cannot conclusively say that you will get it at 25/26. The market behave in strange ways.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fishneck: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
I greet the elders in the house. I tried to ask about stake.x.chain but my account was banned and my comment deleted.I searched the word on nairaland but only got two pages of deleted comments.Please is it safe to invest in.Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this question.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
UBA divided just entered.
Though UBA shd ve paid more,
I will manage it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
leparj:
UBA divided just entered.
Though UBA shd ve paid more,
I will manage it.
UBA just landed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fishneck:
I greet the elders in the house. I tried to ask about stake.x.chain but my account was banned and my comment deleted.I searched the word on nairaland but only got two pages of deleted comments.Please is it safe to invest in.Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this question.

In short you are stylishly trying to market the scam or Ponzi on this thread.

Go back and read the title of this thread and what we discuss here

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by QuinModah(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fishneck:
Yes, it a very good investment with 200% premium tears.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
moneymanager:
Note, I didn’t buy Ooo because I always knew it was coming down and patience is my greatest skill but am sure many others jumped in last week based on their comments

Now look at it undecided

Perhaps the good book was right when it said the blind leading the blind undecided

Lol. GTBank was marked down today sha. So calm down. Both of these stocks are not the kind of stocks you should seek to create any kind of panic over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yea got UBA dividend at about 4 pm today..

Princkez:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sterling Bank. 5 kobo dividend. BIG SHAME!!!

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32797_STERLING_BANK_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT%20STERL.pdf

Stick to GTBank and Zenith. Make una dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sterling Bank Better than ETI with a dividend of 0 Kobo every year. BIGGER SHAME
Lion123:
Sterling Bank. 5 kobo dividend. BIG SHAME!!!

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/32797_STERLING_BANK_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT%20STERL.pdf

Stick to GTBank and Zenith. Make una dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
There is. Growing profit. EPS OF 7kobo for 20k share price. Should meet the recapitalisation deadline by Q3 if last year performance is repeated.

creategist:

But is there any real upside to Universal Insurance going forward though?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
17 more to go.
Myhelper1:
Am in...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
LASACO has met the recapitalisation deadline, as Lagos state has deposited N3.1bn for additional shares. This info is stated in the 2020FY report.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sweet Easter
Oakbranch:
UBA just landed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fishneck: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

In short you are stylishly trying to market the scam or Ponzi on this thread.

Go back and read the title of this thread and what we discuss here

Bros wetin be that now!!! Somebody suggested it to me and I decided to ask SENSIBLE people to give me advice if I should proceed or not. Bros abeg try to use your brain at times.I don't know that's why I asked.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
jideflash:
LASACO has met the recapitalisation deadline, as Lagos state has deposited N3.1bn for additional shares. This info is stated in the 2020FY report.

So Lagos state is major shareholder
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fishneck:

Bros wetin be that now!!! Somebody suggested it to me and I decided to ask SENSIBLE people to give me advice if I should proceed or not. Bros abeg try to use your brain at times.I don't know that's why I asked.

Proceed, it is very good and reliable. I hope I have answered your question.

Perhaps you don't know, we only discuss and analyze stocks here

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

So Lagos state is major shareholder

Yes

Lasaco, Lagos State Assurance Company

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ades1, Jerekre(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.