Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10823019 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6341) (6342) (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) ... (7726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Biafran4life:
You go soon change to another moniker,lol

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
What are the secrets behind the sustainability and growth of Okomu Oil.

That is one of the stocks that have grown wealth for investors in the last 20 years.

N10 million invested in 2000 is now worth N450 million in 2021

Your analysis is wrong Emma. You are only looking at the nominal value, you need to consider impact of inflation and exchange rate. When these factors are considered, the value never be that high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Coolcash1:

Your analysis is wrong Emma. You are only looking at the nominal value, you need to consider impact of inflation and exchange rate. When these factors are considered, the value never be that high.

Don't you think the dividend earned all this years would have taken care of inflation and exchange rate.The dividend for only 2021 will be like #35,M with WHT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Coolcash1:

What is the average rate of inflation from 2000 to date?

An investment of N10 million in 2000 is now worth N450 million, paid dividend of over N100 million or $200,000 in the last 5 years, total dividend in the last 20 years should be well over N200 million or $400,000 using conversion rate of N500 to $1.

An investor should be diversified, if 50% of the dividends received in the past 20 years are reinvested in real estate, Eurobond etc, tell me how this Investment will be affected by inflation and currency devaluation?.

Naira to dollars in 2000 is N85 to $1

Please confirm the figures, if I am not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Biafran4life:
Don't you think the dividend earned all this years would have taken care of inflation and exchange rate.The dividend for only 2021 will be like #35,M with WHT

That is an investment of about $120,000 in 2000 gave dividend equivalent to $12,000 in 2000 and now giving a dividend of $70,000 in 2021 and the investment is now worth $900,000.

Not a bad Investment by all standards, capital appreciation, inflation proof and dividend growth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

That is an investment of about $120,000 in 2000 gave dividend equivalent to $12,000 in 2000 and now giving a dividend of $70,000 in 2021 and the investment is now worth $900,000.

Not a bad Investment by all standards, capital appreciation, inflation proof and dividend growth

I understand FG is planning to issue another Eurobond this year. Any idea on the possible dates? Also, apart from Seplat, what other corporate eurobonds are you aware of?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Coolcash1:

The power of compound interest is what should be looked at. proceeds over the years may have not been sitting idle. The updated figure should be mind blowing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2021
afroxyz:

I understand FG is planning to issue another Eurobond this year. Any idea on the possible dates? Also, apart from Seplat, what other corporate eurobonds are you aware of?

Buy Eurobond funds from any of the Asset Management firms, it will cost minimum of $1000.

Unless you have a minimum of $200,000 to buy Eurobonds by yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afroxyz: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Buy Eurobond funds from any of the Asset Management firms, it will cost minimum of $1000.

Unless you have a minimum of $200,000 to buy Eurobonds by yourself

Okay. Already knew of the one offered by asset managers. Wanted to know if there are other alternatives. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
https://ngxgroup.com/

new website for nse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2021
samguru:
https://ngxgroup.com/

new website for nse

Mehn what’s going on undecided

NSE site down, twitter down
Even your link is done
Totally blind on NSE right now

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
moneymanager:

Mehn what’s going on undecided
NSE site down, twitter down Even your link is done Totally blind on NSE right now
No more NSE doesn't exist anymore
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Closest thing found as replica or new face who knows undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
119mba:

I believe there is prospect here the question is when it will happen. I read somewhere they recently discovered large quantities of Lithium and Nickel in their Mines of Ja- oil ( I will share the link when I find it). Also their Financial book is cleaner after Access bank debts write-off.
My personal opinion though.

The link I shared earlier in my previous post gives credence that it might be sooner than later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Agbalowomeri:
Quietly sipping my garri and watching the beginning of a long bear....... grin grin grin
This time na Mattress foam I buy
Another 200% loading grin grin grin
Park! Park!! Park!!!

Oga mi Agba. I hail ooo
Park Park Valuefront.
200% loading at grave robber entry price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
119mba:

I don't have it. And also I notice it's only @mcy that speaks about penny stocks while people point at monkey hunting or whatever. Sorry I should have.

I don't think you owe anyone here an apology. everyone should do their diligence before investing. Anyway, we enjoy the ride grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
meine:
Please who are the they? Since you are an expert with market timing can you tell me when GTbank will come down to N22? Or When will Zenith touch N15? If you can solve this problem for me ,I will write you a blank cheque.

Walahi apart from the people keeping the thread alive and running positive commentary daily some of us are beginning to talk unnecessarily.I believe everyone should do their trading as they wish learning to take both loss and profit in good faith. We are all just taking calculated risks no one can accurately time this market in my view.

Gbamsolutely. In Oga Wanajo voice, we are all managing risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
abeg who fit lend me 1.2billion naira for just 6months. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
jideflash:

You can PM me...let's see where we can both get grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Coolcash1:

Coolcash, even at that, its a huge ROI
In 2000, 10 million naira was 95,238 USD using parallel market exchange rate and today, the 450M naira is around 933,000 USD. Its almost 900% return in 21 years which is not bad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
LOL, ok now, along as it does not involve banditry cheesy
handsomebolanle:

You can PM me...let's see where we can both get grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/ is not working.

Why will they migrate domain and lockout investors ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
jideflash:

Talk to your bank manager, they are in the business of lending people money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Only one thing can justify this

That’s if NSE previous domain and accounts was hacked/ or over come with ransom-wear and they couldn’t find a way to recover it

Just hope no matter what justification they have it doesn’t affect market prices undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
The new site has on its corporate disclosures page, repeated report of Union Diagnostic about 56 times

https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/data/corporate-disclosures/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jejebabaa:

Coolcash, even at that, its a huge ROI
In 2000, 10 million naira was 95,238 USD using parallel market exchange rate and today, the 450M naira is around 933,000 USD. Its almost 900% return in 21 years which is not bad.

So Okomuoil is the only listed equity in NSE since 2000.
What of GUINESS PZ CADBURY UACN WAPCO . UBN FBNH. UNILEVER. NB. UACPROP to mention but few

What is there worth 20ys ago compare to now.

Of a truth Nigeriians are suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
STNWAUME:

What of GUINESS PZ CADBURY UACN WAPCO . UBN FBNH. UNILEVER. NB. UACPROP to mention but few

Of a truth Nigeriians are suffering and smiling.

Dangote, Otedola and those bank CEOs cashing out big times are Nigerians too. I can see they are suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
STNWAUME:

Of a truth Nigeriians are suffering and smiling

Of a truth, this includes u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PhollyPearl: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
wanaj0:

Very good investment case.

So if I invest N1m I get 38% upfront (N380k) so you basically collect N620k from me. So I am investing N620k to get N380k! waooooo

Can you briefly explain the rationale of paying investors 38% when you can easily collect a loan from the bank at less than 30%?

With this wonderful investment case I am sure the likes of Dangote must be elated with the opportunity to get 40% returns per annum.

Good day Sir/Ma
If you invest 1M, you'll get a total of #1,380,000.00 (Capital + Return on Investment).
If you choose to go for our upfront package, you'll be paid #190k (half of 38%) within 7 working days after subscription, while a post -dated Cheque carrying your capital (1M) and the remaining half of 38% ROI (#190k) = #1,190,000.00 will be issued to you along side with deed of agreement to cash out your Funds at Maturity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PhollyPearl: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
1kinggy:

CAC, SCUML, Insurance, xyz...
Are you registered with SEC?

SEC license is being processed as we speak. I'm not in the best position to disclose how far we've gone with that. But if you need more convincing details as regards SEC, I can be reached personally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PhollyPearl: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
meine:
Please what type of license did your company obtain from SEC, can we have the registration number with SEC for verification?

On your last statement any company can claim to be worth anything by ammasing depositors fund while promising juicy returns. It becomes a problem when your company can't separate assets from liabilities.

As we speak, SEC license is being processed, I'm not in the best position to disclose how far we've gone with that. I can be reached privately for more information (08167679590)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6341) (6342) (6343) (6344) (6345) (6346) (6347) ... (7726) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: godlyguy(m), IPO2002, ogoo4real, drotba(m), KayOn1, 222Martins(m), yMcy56(f), Strategical, Payunsin, Locotrader(m), ayft(m), sterlingD(m), ojesymsym, ProphetUtuocha, ehay(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.