Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827490 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) (6434) (6435) ... (7729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lion123:

As in, I'm just looking at people. How can people even touch anything involving Wale Tinubu and Mofe Boyo? Those scammers?

Good traders don't attach sentiments to any stock or to the business of stock trading.

They use chats, fundamentals, news, rumors etc to their advantage with the ultimate aim of making profit.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
emmasoft:
Good traders don't attach sentiments to any stock or to the business of stock trading.

They uses chats, fundamentals, news, rumors etc to their advantage with the ultimate aim of making profit.
In PA Emma's voice: Oil dey your head. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please can anyone help with Morgan capital number. The two on their page is not connecting. Abeg Myc56, MegaWelth, everybody.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Waoh! This market!
Dangcem moved up with +18.90k! Now 248.90.

Total also moved up with +10% ......now 184.80

CUTIX, OANDO with +10%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyamhe: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thank you Dr Awol. I took the opportunity to listen to other broadcast from you. They are very educating and inspiring. Thank you very much.
Keep up the good work.

I recommend any newbie here to take out time to listen and get lectured by those wonderful topics you explain with detailed clear simplicity.

Thanks
Julius

DrAwo:
Have you ever thought about what could happen to your income if you suddenly lost the use of dominant hand?

What of if you had an accident, hit your head and forgot all the basic knowledge necessary in your profession?

You suddenly cannot remember how to do balance sheets as an accountant nor know the basic law codes anymore as a lawyer...

What happens to your monthly income? How do you feed and sustain your family?

God forbid, I hear you say... However, what if it happens

In this Talk, though targeted specifically at doctors, we go through basic principles to building a somewhat assured future...

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/Talk-with-QA-session-at-ARD-OAUTHC-on-08072021-titled-Beyond-the-stethoscope-Investing-in-your-future-e14k3rd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
zionaigbokhan:
Please can anyone help with Morgan capital number. The two on their page is not connecting. Abeg Myc56, MegaWelth, everybody.
This should work.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
This STI guys aren't serious....unlike their CHI colleague...
....but we will still exercise more patience with them. tongue

Vitafoam is doing pretty well.......@15.70 now....
So also UCAP and UACN....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DDLadany(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please my ogas can anybody advice me on cutix ,I want to buy some unit but I need advice .I don't want to buy on impulse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Smart people, Businesses and countries, pray for the best, plan for surprises and prepare for the worst.

Why are you like this
Don’t you even read your own words?

Listen to me and listen well. As a man thinks in heart so he is, let alone his words

Don’t support idiots and bring foolish curses on ....

As for me and my house I reject all this curses you guyz are throwing around here undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
moneymanager:

Why are you like this

Listen to me and listen well. As a man thinks in heart so he is, let alone his words

As for me and my house I reject all this curses you guyz are throwing around here undecided

As an investor everything is RISK.

Telling you to prepare for risk isn't wishing you bad luck.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Risk is not his portion.

Telling Nigerian government to invest and diversify the economy because crude oil might sell for $50 per barrel is a curse.

Telling Nigerian to invest for passive income from Investments that a time will come when they won't be able to work or hustle is also a curse. The Covid 19 lockdown taught us a good lesson on the need to plan for surprises, eventualities and the worst

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Managers of Oando believed the good times won't come to an end, they thought crude oil would continue to be $100 per barrel, they went on buying spree using leverage and were very bullish about their forward looking projections until the unexpected happened.

Praying for best, cautious optimism, preparing for surprises and planning for the worst are characteristics of successful Businesses, investors and nations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
yMcy56:

This should work.....

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

You are a senior man here. You shouldn’t join these guyz.

Anyways. I have said my piece
See you guyz next week undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
yMcy56:
This STI guys aren't serious....unlike their CHI colleague...
....but we will still exercise more patience with them. tongue

Vitafoam is doing pretty well.......@15.70 now....
So also UCAP and UACN....

Na wa for STI them oo

But like when do you think we should do the final offloading before their planned whatever? I took somehow big risk here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
oyamhe:

Thank you Dr Awol. I took the opportunity to listen to other broadcast from you. They are very educating and inspiring. Thank you very much.
Keep up the good work.

I recommend any newbie here to take out time to listen and get lectured by those wonderful topics you explain with detailed clear simplicity.

Thanks
Julius
Your kind words are very well appreciated...
All the very best in your investing journey...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
moneymanager:

You are a senior man here. You shouldn’t join these guyz.

Anyways. I have said my piece
See you guyz next week undecided

Not joining anyone.

Just telling you the realities of life.

That is why we pray every day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Risk is not his portion.

Telling Nigerian government to invest and diversify the economy because crude oil might sell for $50 per barrel is a curse.

Telling Nigerian to invest for passive income from Investments that a time will come when they won't be able to work or hustle is also a curse. The Covid 19 lockdown taught us a good lesson on the need to plan for surprises, eventualities and the worst

We always run away from our realities.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
moneymanager:

Why are you like this

'As for me and my house' LMFAO!!!! Typical Nigerian BS..... Someone is telling you how to be prepared, but somehow you have converted it to beliefs and religion.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seanwilliam(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Cronus1:

Useless low budget scammer! Poverty stricken bastard.

SCAMMER!!!!
hmmm thanks once again G
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2021
FTN COCOA, OANDO, CUTIX: Full bid.....
UCAP: Bids far outweigh offers.....
There's one stock having more bids than offers for the past few weeks, bargain hunters sighted queuing up at bargain junctions, good q2 should help it's ministry.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2021
yMcy56:
FTN COCOA, OANDO, CUTIX: Full bid.....
UCAP: Bids far outweigh offers.....
There's one stock having more bids than offers for the past few weeks, bargain hunters sighted queuing up at bargain junctions, good q2 should help it's ministry.......

That FTNCOCOA full bid no b ham jare compared to OANDO fill bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2021
veecovee:
Na wa for STI them oo
But like when do you think we should do the final offloading before their planned whatever? I took somehow big risk here
Let's exercise more patience Pastor....
Looks like water still pass the garri for now, some investors have been dealt with by insurance, so they're just offloading anyhow. grin
I want to believe that STI will still do well.......I'm looking at it getting to circa 45/50k.......I may be wrong but that's just my conviction for now.
All na risk taking......all na gambling. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2021
ojeysky:

That FTNCOCOA full bid no b ham jare compared to OANDO fill bid grin
LoL. You can't compare the two nah, dem dey different category. grin
How many full bid moved Neimeth from 38k to 2.67 or so that time?
Lol. Not marketing Cocoa. Don't know why their restructuring is taking forever self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2021
yMcy56:

LoL. You can't compare the two nah, dem dey different category. grin
How many full bid moved Neimeth from 38k to 2.67 or so?
Lol. Not marketing Cocoa. Don't know why their restructuring is taking forever self.

You are right about Neimeth o...one of the stocks that pained me when I exited early. For Cocoa restructuring me sef dey wait for ham o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2021
UCAP arrived KM7...... smiley
Kind of dragging APR along....

@Megawealth01 E Ku waiting @km 3 oo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2021
DDLadany:
Please my ogas can anybody advice me on cutix ,I want to buy some unit but I need advice .I don't want to buy on impulse
If you're looking at long term, you may buy below 5 or slightly above.
I think it's a stock that may likely do well in future all things being equal.
Was sighted some two years ago......but not much to back it up in terms of figures then.

Caveat is purely my opinion, DD is advised.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
yMcy56:

Let's exercise more patience Pastor....
Looks like water still pass the garri for now, some investors have been dealt with by insurance, so they're just offloading anyhow. grin
I want to believe that STI will still do well.......I'm looking at it getting to circa 45/50k.......I may be wrong but that's just my conviction for now.
All na risk taking......all na gambling. grin

What's their reconstruction date pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2021
veecovee:
What's their reconstruction date pls
Is there reconstruction?
I'm not aware of any sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Chams getting attention at .21K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2021
yMcy56:
UCAP arrived KM7...... smiley
Kind of dragging APR along....

@Megawealth01 E Ku waiting @km 3 oo grin
With their recent result, anyone waiting for UCAP at N3 will have to wait for the general elections bonanza. Even at that, N3 will be a tough one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) (6434) (6435) ... (7729) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), Nexxy007, stcool(m), stronglink, Kwibaba(m), IPO2002, dapix and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.