Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10794487 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (7713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:

Bigjay01 is with Elon Musk in Cryptocurrency. grin grin

Correct Sir!
I had a reappraisal of my philosophy of money. I never considered the damage caused by inflation and exchange rate differential, since I make and majorly spend my money in £s.

I may have been doing well in Naira but not as well in £s. I got into NSE in 2006, with a very tidy sum. I remember exchanging N199=£1 sometime during the Soludo era. No need bandying figures about ...

I used to own over 40 stocks, currently down to about 20. The plan is go down to <=8. All sales proceeds go to that elsewhere

That elsewhere space is real, am loving it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Pete002:
Please does anyone has info on UNIONDAC... the stock is just stagnant. I heard they want to buy all the share from shareholder sometimes ago, any update on that please? Thanks

Our regulators are in cahoot with the cowboys of corporate Nigeria. Otherwise, how does one explain that since court approval over 5 months ago investors haven't been paid?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2021
bigjay01:

Correct Sir!
I had a reappraisal of my philosophy of money. I never considered the damage caused by inflation and exchange rate differential, since I make and majorly spend my money in £s.

I may have been doing well in Naira but not as well in £s. I got into NSE in 2006, with a very tidy sum. I remember exchanging N199=£1 sometime during the Soludo era. No need bandying figures about ...

I used to own over 40 stocks, currently down to about 20. The plan is go down to <=8. All sales proceeds go to that elsewhere

Abeg, enlighten me on this elsewhere paradise.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:

Let me know at N750-850 please

It will take another crisis for the price to get to that level, and if that happens Nestle S.A would be the one doing the mop up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Abeg, enlighten me on this elsewhere paradise.
Thanks

He just said it's crypto currency
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:

Let me know at N750-850 please

Definitely a tough call to reach ...
Ur target price this year...
Interim dividend of N25 + is already at the corner...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Its not a good corporate governance practice for audited bank results not to be released prior to submission to the CBN for approval.
It gives a lot of room for insider trading. The CBN governor or who ever that is responsible for receiving and approving these results, have every opportunity to inform friends, relatives and other persons of interest, on the content of these results and the proposed dividends there from, even before the results are published on NSE platform. This is more so that the Apex bank usually holds on to these results for weeks before approving.

I humbly (but strongly) suggest that results should be released "Tentatively" on NSE platform prior to submission to the CBN for approval. That way we get to know what they know.
It also leaves room for amendments as may be suggested by the regulatory body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Mpeace:
Its not a good corporate governance practice for audited bank results not to be released prior to submission to the CBN for approval.
It gives a lot of room for insider trading. The CBN governor or who every that is responsible for receiving and approving these results, have every opportunity to inform friends, relatives and other persons of interest, on the content of these results and the proposed dividends there from, even before the results are published on NSE platform. This is more so that the Apex bank usually holds on to these results for weeks before approving.

I humbly (but strongly) suggest that results should be released "Tentatively" on NSE platform prior to submission to the CBN for approval. That way we get to know what they know.
It also leaves room for amendments as may be suggested by the regulatory body.

Write a letter to the regulators.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Anywhere. Anyhow. Anytime grin
ukay2:

We are still inside well well....will follow them to private if they want to go private
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Willie2015:

Nestle had been on full offer ...
Since it moved to N1540...
Buyers not interested at dat price...
We wait ... till it retraces back to N1200 -N1300 +
We are waiting at #955 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
bigjay01:

Correct Sir!

You mean cryptocurrencies elsewhere or where pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:

Definitely the future will be bright....TIME will tell....

...was still planning to buy more (75-79k) before the upward movement took off. Will buy more below N1.
I'm waiting for heavy bear in UPDC grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2021
OANDO
In market today ......Profit taking ongoing...

STI
AGM is holding tomorrow 29th July, 2021.
We wait to see what the outcome will be.....

LIVESTOCK
Enjoying positive momentum...... sighted @2.50.......

FTNCOCOA
Up with +10%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2021
megawealth01:
Ok bro

Besides, a grasscutter which refuses to venture out of it's hole for fear of the hunter will die of starvation.
(I think this was from Bigass).
Grass no dey grow inside hole for grasscutter to cut. grin

When there is no venture, there is no success.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
When is the qualification for CUTIX payment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
yMcy56:
OANDO
In market today ......Profit taking ongoing...

STI
AGM is holding tomorrow 29th July, 2021.
We wait to see what the outcome will be.....

LIVESTOCK
Enjoying positive momentum...... sighted @2.50.......

FTNCOCOA
Up with +10%
OANDO is gambles as far as they are still heavily in debt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:
Madam YMcy56 has been doing well since she joined NSEMPA. Her efforts and consistency are paying off. Kudos to her....
Thanks Doc. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:
Definitely the future will be bright....TIME will tell....

...was still planning to buy more (75-79k) before the upward movement took off. Will buy more below N1.
Investors defied the 90kobo offer price of Custodian when the take over changed to voluntary self.
Let the dumping continue to 0.80k region....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2021
zendi:

Not gambling, brother.
Money is not for throwing away wantonly.
I know betking/9ja if that be my want.
There's real solid reasoning for my bullishness on Oando at this moment.

Hello Chief, wld appr8 if you share your reasoning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2021
ukay2:

We are still inside well well....will follow them to private if they want to go private

You understand the game.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Watch for Transcorp deal with FG on nuclear power plant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Watch for Transcorp deal with FG on nuclear power plant

Another Fable

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2021
When I look at stocks like updc, oando, ftn cocoa etc and look back at Transcorp,I feel like crying.

Imagine buying oando at 2.98 last month and sold it due to no movement in price after 2 weeks.

This life no balance at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:
When I look at stocks like updc, oando, ftn cocoa etc and look back at Transcorp,I feel like crying.

Imagine buying oando at 2.98 last month and sold it due to no movement in price after 2 weeks.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
I will not be surprise to see general bull on all the stocks.CBN stops selling foreign currencies to BDC.This happened sometime in 2016/17 and there was bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
CUTIX
Looks like someone is hiding in a corner and mopping every available offers @4.81........also crossing @4.81.........Also keeping the price in check.

LIVESTOCK
Again sighted @2.43......up with +11k...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

grin grin grin

You self don chop updc money dey laugh at me aby?

Let me count on this bull I am sighting bull now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:
So you sold eventually before the rally?
Think we talked about it here and you were positive about it. Sorry for that.
Another opportunity will come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
yMcy56:

So you sold eventually before the rally?
Think we talked about it here and you were positive about it. Sorry for that.
Another opportunity will come.

I sold all.I am now speechless.

If the bull touch Transcorp, I will smile heavily
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
robobo:

Hello Chief, wld appr8 if you share your reasoning

With the entrance of climate-obsessed far left govt in Washington, it's not going to be well with US oil and Gas.
US over-production and exportation caused the oil price crash.
US Oil and OPEC are at each other's throats and when US Oil is hurting, OPEC will be thriving.
Right now OPEC is even boosting production to stop oil price from rising too fast so US Shale will keep suffering.
This is only the tip of the iceberg of my reason for optimism on Oando.
There's much much more thoughts to share when I've made significant progress loading.
Oando will be earning more to pay off debts faster.
And I'm not assuring you of angelic corporate governance, but hopefully the regulators will keep an eye on things judging from the lesson it has just been thought by SEC.
I will share more when I'm done loading, and remarks are welcome as to what I'm missing grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opsylo: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
man is so sad,I was busy mopping chams last 2week , taught of oando then,but feel reluctant to buy at 2.98 taught it will come down to 2.50k.
Please who dey do me.
Shey na me or greediness,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
locodemy:

You self don chop updc money dey laugh at me aby?

Let me count on this bull I am sighting bull now.

Na you be Oga for here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (7713) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.