Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10682189 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) ... (7684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mpeace:
Emefiele Days as CBN governor are numbered. I see him as the possible scapegoat on this $/naira exchange issue.

He really messed up the economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Taking Orders from the powers that be. Or you think he had a free hand?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Nigerians and blame game. grin grin grin grin grin

Then what will you say about the finance minister or the executive or the CBN has the power to single handedly mess up the economy?

Asking for a friend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
RabbiDoracle:
All through 2022 and part of 2023, I expect Dollar to settle at N410 or so. There will be so much dollar liquidity in the world that people will even be scared of holding it.

After these periods, it's a different kettle of fish.

Some smaller African, Asian and Caribbean countries will end up using USD as their official currencies.

Oga Oracle welcome back.

I really missed you. I thank God you are fine and well. I was afraid for you noting that your last past was at the peak of Covid end of last year.

It seems you went for sabatical grin

Your students are ready for lectures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dum20:

Nigerians and blame game. grin grin grin grin grin

Then what will you say about the finance minister or the executive or the CBN has the power to single handedly mess up the economy?

Asking for a friend cheesy

Meffy has been manipulating the FX since 2015.

His primary job is Monetary policy and he failed at it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
FACT CHECK

September 15th 1980
$1000 exchanged for N550
September 15th 2021
$1 exchanged for N562

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
STNWAUME:
FACT CHECK

September 15th 1980
$1000 exchanged for N550
September 15th 2021
$1 exchanged for N562

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is WELL!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga no vex if you are made the CBN governor .what magic would you have performed to turn our economy to look like that of China within your so called democracy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Biafran4life:
Oga no vex if you are made the CBN governor .what magic would you have performed to turn our economy to look like that of China within your so called democracy

He should have advised strongly against policy somersaults in banning 41 commodities from accessing Dollars, banning crypto's, freezing the accounts of fintechs, removing BDCs etc.

Instead he should have promoted policies that arm our entrepreneurs to be global competitors raking in dollars, increase FDIs, encourage Nigerians in diaspora to increase remittances, etc

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Biafran4life:

Go and check CBN FX policies since 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Our economy is so import dependent, we need to start producing locally for local consumption. It is also high time they abolish the multiple rate systems or do a major devaluation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Go and check CBN FX policies since 2015
what is so different from the policy from 2015 and before 2015, Devaluation has been happening,the naira has never been completely floated,Some items has always been on the prohibited list,BDC was thr.The only change i see is this ban on digitalal magic, freezing of fintec account which is no big deal.Oga monetary policies is not really what is devaluing the naira.It is lack of domestic productions to match imported products and services.In the 80 s when we proudly consumed made in Nigeria goods and services is a big reminder..Then thr was a primary school we go to learn how to bike in the north.To go round the field was one Kobo.We enjoyed green shandy and brama quarana . We used shoes from Bata and leventis stores.We appreciate Nigeria fabric etc.
If you like put Prof soludo again as CBN governor,he will perform little magic.And beside we have economic professors , including him in the economic advisory body of this government.
On my own opinion this country needs some dictatorship policies to correct the economy of this country.We used it in juice and rice and it worked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Biafran4life:
what is so different from the policy from 2015 and before 2015, Devaluation has been happening,the naira has never been completely floated,Some items has always been on the prohibited list,BDC was thr.The only change i see is this ban on digitalal magic, freezing of fintec account which is no big deal.Oga monetary policies is not really what is devaluing the naira.It is lack of domestic productions to match imported products and services.In the 80 s when we proudly consumed made in Nigeria goods and services is a big reminder..Then thr was a primary school we go to learn how to bike in the north.To go round the field was one Kobo.We enjoyed green shandy and brama quarana . We used shoes from Bata and leventis stores.We appreciate Nigeria fabric etc.
If you like put Prof soludo again as CBN governor,he will perform little magic.And beside we have economic professors , including him in the economic advisory body of this government.
On my own opinion this country needs some dictatorship policies to correct the economy of this country.We used it in juice and rice and it worked

Hope you remembered when CBN ordered banks to Pay FX beneficiaries in Naira?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
hi,
Has zenith bank and MTN paid any interim dividend yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
goody234:
hi,
Has zenith bank and MTN paid any interim dividend yet
I dont know of Zenith
But I have recieved my MTN weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

I dont know of Zenith
But I have recieved my MTN weeks ago

ok i am surprised i have not received from MTN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
MTN paid on the 27 of August 2021, Total paid on the 14th of September. I think Zenith actual payment is 20 September 2021.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
yMcy56:
INTERIM DIVIDEND REMINDER!
Qualification Dates:
Zenith - 10/09/21
Access - 16/09/21
Stanbic - 20/09/21
UBA - 23/09/21
GTCo - 27/09/21

End of qualification, access did not even end in positive. Na wa o...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
In another news update:

$1 is equal to N575 at present September 16, 2021 10:58pm

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Godisfaithful:
In another news update:

God bless Nigeria!
Going to open at N555 tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Godisfaithful:
In another news update:

God bless Nigeria!

So they keep devaluing the naira on daily basis. shocked

Imagine buying 411 from CBN and selling @575 grin

Wish I have some dollars. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:58am On Sep 17, 2021
leo1234:

So they keep devaluing the naira on daily basis. shocked

Imagine buying 411 from CBN and selling @575 grin

Wish I have some dollars. kiss

So you don't have dollars shocked and you and your dollar and naira exchange gang like dat Oga @godisfaithful come dey derail this thread and want to turn the thread to naira to dollars forex thread.

Cc
Dominique
Mukina2
Myndd44
Seun
Lalasticala

Please come and help us clean this tread and ban these people wey want to derail this tread.
This thread na for Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alert not forex pick alert.

People don abandon this thread because of dis people shocked

MOD Abeg help us ban or remove dem here and their endless foreign exchange comments so dem go move to forex thread and we go fit face our NSEMPA business here.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 3:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria needs serious reform that stimulate production without political distraction.

Biafran4life:
what is so different from the policy from 2015 and before 2015, Devaluation has been happening,the naira has never been completely floated,Some items has always been on the prohibited list,BDC was thr.The only change i see is this ban on digitalal magic, freezing of fintec account which is no big deal.Oga monetary policies is not really what is devaluing the naira. It is lack of domestic productions to match imported products and services. In the 80 s when we proudly consumed made in Nigeria goods and services is a big reminder..Then thr was a primary school we go to learn how to bike in the north.To go round the field was one Kobo.We enjoyed green shandy and brama quarana . We used shoes from Bata and leventis stores.We appreciate Nigeria fabric etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

So you don't have dollars shocked and you and your dollar and naira exchange gang like dat Oga @godisfaithful come dey derail this thread and want to turn the thread to naira to dollars forex thread.

Cc
Dominique
Mukina2
Myndd44
Seun
Lalasticala

Please come and help us clean this tread and ban these people wey want to derail this tread.
This thread na for Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alert not forex pick alert.

MOD Abeg help us ban or remove dem here and their endless foreign exchange comments so dem go move to forex thread and we go fit face our NSEMPA business here.

grin grin grin
You opened nairaland account less than 2 months ago and you already know all the moderators. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2021
RabbiDoracle:
All through 2022 and part of 2023, I expect Dollar to settle at N410 or so. There will be so much dollar liquidity in the world that people will even be scared of holding it.

After these periods, it's a different kettle of fish.

Some smaller African, Asian and Caribbean countries will end up using USD as their official currencies.

Hard money is the only way forward. Not even USD, GBP etc.

I have learnt more about money in the past 10 months than I have in my xxyrs of life.

The money in the other space is real my people. We are still early.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by magfy(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Good morning house, please how do I print my statements of account from my CSCS account. The account was opened in 2007 and I can't recollect my username and password. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
bigjay01:

I have learnt more about money in the past 10 months than I have in my xxyrs of life.

Cryptocurrencies ba? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
leo1234:

grin grin grin
You opened nairaland account less than 2 months ago and you already know all the moderators. shocked
Na old moniker grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Cc
Dominique
Mukina2
Myndd44
Seun
Lalasticala

Typical Nigerian answer to a concern. Anyway banning us doesn’t make Naira appreciate against $$$$. Attacking the messenger doesn’t change the content of the message. If you think $$$$ exchange is not affecting NSE or your stock picks, don’t worry it is coming to a junction near you grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2021
bigjay01:

Cryptocurrency grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Godisfaithful:
In another news update:

God bless Nigeria!
So what do you actually want us to do about the matter?

You are derailing this thread!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Godisfaithful:

Cryptocurrency grin

A lot of people are beginning to lose faith in the dollar too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) ... (7684) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, DonGenovese, onegentleguy, aberdeenshire, emmaodet, Audacius, DrAkpamudehe, ositadima1(m), ttmax09(m), SetrakusRa(m), Redoil, Ghost01(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.