Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10828190 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) ... (7729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Biafran4life:
when did witchcraft close shop.My account is still with them.I have been planning to move it
It's so unfortunate that Cashcraft eventually closed shop..........if that's true.
Think we discussed about it in this forum and the handwriting was clearly shown on the wall.
Think your post even made the discussion to come up then..........
It's well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bovis:
Conoil gained almost 10% today, any idea of what triggered the movement?
The move was long overdue.....
It has been trading intra day higher than the previous value BUT no 100k block to move the price....
Respite eventually came it's way........that was why you can see it gained +10% that day.

Movt up or down of this type of stock used to take time.........I mean, officially.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
yMcy56:

It's so unfortunate that Cashcraft eventually closed shop..........if that's true.
Think we discussed about it in this forum and the handwriting was clearly shown on the wall.
Think your post even made the discussion to come up then..........
It's well.

Institutions/organizations are just like a building if anything goes wrong with the foundation or any fundamental part of the structure it will collapse. Remember the likes of BGL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
FBNH

473m shares crossed today. Has this got to do with Honeywell also?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Flash360:
some people wey leave here, come enter crypto. they must be in severe pain, kindly reach out if you know any

We are doing fine. We don't buy at ATH just as we do in NSE. Besides the ongoing Naira devaluation is cushioning the effect. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
yMcy56:

E be like say Access is not waiting for you o.
@8.95 now.........
Never to say never anyway.... smiley

ZENITH: Up with 0.60k.......
GT: Up.......ranging btw +0.30k and +0.45k.....

It's weekend gra gra. Some people need money for weekend. We see how next week goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Flash360:
some people wey leave here, come enter crypto. they must be in severe pain, kindly reach out if you know any

Are you kidding me grin grin. The only people who are hurt are those who entered the market this month.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mohzus: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Heishere:

We are doing fine. We don't buy at ATH just as we do in NSE. Besides the ongoing Naira devaluation is cushioning the effect. grin grin grin

Buying usdt and busd alone they give joy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34132_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20ACCESS_BANK_PLC_ANNOUNCES_ADDITIONAL_.pdf

Access raising another Eurobond to add to the one they issued earlier this month.

Please does anyone know what these banks raising Eurobonds are using it for ? So that one can understand potential future risks (or possible gains) to those in the Access boat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
BabsO2:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34132_ACCESS_BANK_PLC%20ACCESS_BANK_PLC_ANNOUNCES_ADDITIONAL_.pdf

Access raising another Eurobond to add to the one they issued earlier this month.

Please does anyone know what these banks raising Eurobonds are using it for ? So that one can understand potential future risks (or possible gains) to those in the Access boat.
I am suspecting Union bank purchase. Recall the major investor in Union bank had expressed an interest to divest, and Access bank happened to be one of those thought to have made an interest in taking over Union bank. Zenith bank was also named.
In any case, its normal and common for companies including banks to takeup and repay Eurobonds although they do often name their reason for such. Access did not name what they intend doing with theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
BabsO2:

AccessBank taking more risks than needed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Is Union Bank not the elephant bank that start in 190x? That bank is one of our national heritage, how can one baby bank like access swallow a supposedly big bank like Union, na wa someone should salvage the bank abeg.

Mpeace:
I am suspecting Union bank purchase. Recall the major investor in Union bank had expressed an interest to divest, and Access bank happened to be one of those thought to have made an interest in taking over Union bank. Zenith bank was also named.
In any case, its normal and common for companies including banks to takeup and repay Eurobonds although they do often name their reason for such. Access did not name what they intend doing with theirs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mpeace:

They should not need dollars to buy Union bank. Cannot see how they will get future dollar cashflow through such purchase in dollars to payback the Eurobond in dollars. But won't be surprised if a calculated risk is being taking for such purchase. GT has not paid GDR dividends. There are currency risk issues if business cashflow is not sufficient in the expected currency of a transaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
megawealth01:
AccessBank taking more risks than needed

I think they are. And those in the boat need to understand the risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
ojesymsym:
Is Union Bank not the elephant bank that start in 190x? That bank is one of our national heritage, how can one baby bank like access swallow a supposedly big bank like Union, na wa someone should salvage the bank abeg.

Lol. Union has long lost its glory. No past glory to live on. The major investor wants to sell.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2021/05/06/zenith-access-others-move-to-acquire-union-bank-other-african-assets-of-atlas-mara/%3famp=1

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/438293-union-banks-principal-owner-considering-sale-of-50-stake.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
This week on Value Nigeria Podcast, we undertake an overview of how to analyse the financial statement of banks and the key numbers to look out for.

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/29--Fidelity-Bank-Analysis-Part-1-Understanding-the-financial-statement-of-a-bank-e17tm7b

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bizza45: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Can someone advise me on How to sell my zenith shares ... I really don't know anything about it neither do I have any knowledge of stockbroker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 4:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Then how did you get the zenith bank shares? You stole them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Dollarwoman:
Then how did you get the zenith bank shares? You stole them?

I guess he bought through the public offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
bizza45:
Can someone advise me on How to sell my zenith shares ... I really don't know anything about it neither do I have any knowledge of stockbroker

Kindly reach out to us at Meristem Stockbrokers ltd, and open a stockbroking account with us 08058925928
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
BRENT sighted @ $79
Should we expect $100 by year end

BARGAIN HUBTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
PETERiCHY:
BRENT sighted @ $79

Your stock market is not responding to any news.

Inflation on the highness yet market which is suppose to be up in order to beat inflation is down.

You want us to be happy that crude oil is nearing $80 when it is of no value to us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Only upstream oil companies will gain from this. The country as a whole will still suffer as long as we still import 100% of petroleum products consumed.

PETERiCHY:
BRENT sighted @ $79

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2021
This time around nobody will beg the market to go up.The economy is messed up.Exchange rates, interest rates and inflation.

The only hope for equity investors is for the market to move up and this time nobody will beg for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Axa Manzard back to trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
ZikkyChops:
Axa Mansard back to trading

Mr. Market is dealing with Mansard. grin grin grin

Dangers of reconstruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Mr. Market is dealing with Mansard. grin grin grin

Dangers of reconstruction.

It will try to resist falling.
If there will be willing sellers, the price will go down.
If no willing sellers, the stock will remain illiquid for a while because buyers are not ready to buy at this current price.
Earning season is fast approaching.We will soon know the right price for Mansard.

If the price continues to fall, I will like to gamble here for 10-20% as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
locodemy:

It will try to resist falling.
If there will be willing sellers, the price will go down.
If no willing sellers, the stock will remain illiquid for a while because buyers are not ready to buy at this current price.
Earning season is fast approaching.We will soon know the right price for Mansard.

If the price continues to fall, I will like to gamble here for 10-20% as usual.

Well, let's see how it goes.

I noticed the opening price is N3.32,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
GUINNESS
Guinness is back with dividend payment!
This is a positive development......

Dividend: 0.46k
Qualification Date: 28th Sept. 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34134_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT_ON_DIVI.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
nna777:
It's weekend gra gra. Some people need money for weekend. We see how next week goes.
Access still appreciated with 0.25k today.......to close @9.20.......
What do we call this one? Beginning of working week gra gra? Lol.
Access doesn't belong to the below 10 League.......this has been said before......Mr.Market will take care of it at it's appropriate time. smiley
E Ku market o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmasoft:
Institutions/organizations are just like a building if anything goes wrong with the foundation or any fundamental part of the structure it will collapse. Remember the likes of BGL.
I think Cashcraft was so complacent with old fashion way of doing things that they failed to move with time and trend when others were busy switching over and embracing new technologies.

The owner is an industrious and very hardworking man. Guess he was surrounded by vision less guys who couldn't advice him right.
I feel for the man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
ojeysky:
Anyone know when mansard is going to complete their reconstruction?......seem to be taking too long. I remember it took GTCO just about 2 or 3 trading days
Mansard is back post-reconstruction!
Opened with 3.32 in today's market (0.83 x 4)
Lost 10% to close @2.99
MM may likely come to this one's rescue at certain point along the steepy lane to stabilize the price. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) ... (7729) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: delvzy(m), dangle, ndept, Adinije(f), Niyijac, robobo, 222Martins(m), yMcy56(f), Emndy(m), Mfunkynation(m), SonofElElyonRet, SetrakusRa(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.