Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10817221 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (7724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Flash360:
Otedollar going for FBNH is one. Strong rumour also has it that;

They are willing to sell off a minority stake in FirstMonie.

The valuation for FirstMonie i hear is Unicorn - $1.3bn dollars.

And there is a deal on the table to take 20 percent stake.

Is FirstMonie not a 100% subsidiary of FBHN?

Why are they selling if it is making so much ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Flash360:
Otedollar going for FBNH is one. Strong rumour also has it that;
They are willing to sell off a minority stake in FirstMonie.
Valuation for FirstMonie i hear is Unicorn - $1.3bn dollars.
And there is a deal on the table to take 20 percent stake.
More good news for FBN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Curry30:

Me too. Been kicking myself for abandoning FBNH that I bought for cheap at 5.05. Sold at 6.40. Only to pitch tents with disappointing UBA. E pain me sha cry

Don't be counting lost cows. Attend to the pregnant ones you may have.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks Oga @Onegentleguy for the reviewed analysis of Afri Ins.
I also read some positive analysis about this stock sometimes ago........but can't bring it here to seek more info cos of......you know. smiley
The AGM should shed more light on the share buyback and those other stuffs necessary to make them pursue recapitalization.

I think this arrangement will favour Afri Ins more than Universalins........what do you think sir?

**Caveat: Not any form of advice ooooo**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2021
This champion bus will likely experience potholes and armed robbery attack before reaching Lagos.Driver pls When you get to ore, let us know.From Aba to Ore without pothole and armed robbery attack is not bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2021
FBNH
Touched 11.55 earlier..........back to 11.90....
Offers @12.90 looks more like waiting to be crossed......
Just observation....

Offers getting cleared......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
hmmmm FBNH ...Well OLOGI YIN TI DE O ...@ km 12.8 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Seriously expecting UCAP result by Next week, I want to know what is pushing the stock.

On a very serious note, I think the NSE has not done well in allowing all that is going on in FBNH to continue without any corporate disclosure on the appropriate platform.
If its an interested party buying, the law requires that they make disclosures

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Raider76:

Indeed. Only good earnings and dividend moves prices sustainably. I am waiting for the pull back.

Pray no pull back O wink

Waiting patiently for the 9 months results to be released in about 2 weeks plus the management conference call that will follow. Hope the analysts that attend the call will ask better questions and management will not dodge about. Their dividend needs to jump to not less than N1.00 for it not to fall below N10 rapidly. At least they should be able to afford N1.00 dividend. Doing less will cause serious pull back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

At a point they will be tired.

Fundamentals(EPS) will no longer support the price.
seems they are not oooo,infact their force is increasing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Flash360:
Superb analysis. Still leaves a lot of questions to be asked.

* How was the property to be sold valued.
* What big opportunity is seen in PAL to rebuy 49% of the company at 18.6bn, when the current equity (100% shareholding) is not upto 5bn and profit is 1.4bn as at 2020FYe.
* when was Pal initially sold and did the cash reflect in the books.

African Alliance is far off the recapitalisation target unlike Universal insurance that should scale through within this last quarter if earnings are consistent.

Something fishy going down.

To me: The core investors is just cornering all the juicy assets from AA, before a possible takeover by new investors, force closure by niacom for failing to meet recapitalisation or even bankruptcy. Wetin I sabi sef. We need an insider on this matter.

It's high time members here create an investors association, that can represent us in AGMs and ask tough question about poor actions that this yeye boards get away with.

Your 1st question was also part of my concern. I did mention it in my post.
On your 2nd question, I also gave a few reason they may have decided on that path.
The truth is; this move is a step in the right direction.

As for UNIVERSAL insurance, I am cautiously optimistic. ...and the reason, like I said before, is not unconnected to their H1 2021 performance.
At the current mkt price, it presents a great value though.
However, AFRI INS does seem to present a bit more.
If I were an investor, I will allocate a little more weighting in the latter than the former. Perhaps a 60-40 or 65-35 % weighting in that order.
Time will help set matters straight.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
gbengafaro1986:
hmmmm FBNH ...Well OLOGI YIN TI DE O ...@ km 12.8 smiley
Over N3Billion done already...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
UCAP Q3 HAS DROPPED smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2021
yMcy56:
Thanks Oga @Onegentleguy for the reviewed analysis of Afri Ins.
I also read some positive analysis about this stock sometimes ago........but can't bring it here to seek more info cos of......you know. smiley
The AGM should shed more light on the share buyback and those other stuffs necessary to make them pursue recapitalization.

I think this arrangement will favour Afri Ins more than Universalins........what do you think sir?

**Caveat: Not any form of advice ooooo**

Yes dear... I believe so too.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2021
As expected ...ucap shooting for the stars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34288_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf

United capital Q3 2021

cool grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Princkez:
seems they are not oooo,infact their force is increasing

Who dem be and why dem dey buy. ??

By COB yesterday close to N17b has changed hands in FBNH transactions. Getting close to half of the value of transactions so far this month on the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2021
it is extremely possible for UCAP to pay N1 end of year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
BabsO2:

Pray no pull back O wink

Waiting patiently for the 9 months results to be released in about 2 weeks plus the management conference call that will follow. Hope the analysts that attend the call will ask better questions and management will not dodge about. Their dividend needs to jump to not less than N1.00 for it not to fall below N10 rapidly. At least they should be able to afford N1.00 dividend. Doing less will cause serious pull back.

Whoever is buying at these crazy higher and higher prices is not worried about pull backs. Just hope our small retail investor friends do not get caught up in the aftermath.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
On a very serious note I think Elumelu is doing well with his companies. If transcorp should perform as well as they did in q2. We might see them on a serious move towards loco's price target as Ucap is currently doing.
Mind u transcorp is now into oil and gas.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Projectx21: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
yMcy56:

Send mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com
Someone will reply you from there.

Will give it a shot. Wanted to know what their KYC entails to know if it is something I will be able to do from where I am or if it is something that has to wait till I visit. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
onegentleguy:
Yes dear... I believe so too.
Regards
Thanks sir.
We see how it goes.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Projectx21:
Will give it a shot. Wanted to know what their KYC entails to know if it is something I will be able to do from where I am or if it is something that has to wait till I visit. Thanks.
It's something you can do where you are.
You can do all via mail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
gbengafaro1986:
As expected ...ucap shooting for the stars
Another one should be Vitafoam....
We hope they don't disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
They are not making that much, the subsidiary was just valued for investment.
OBAGADAFFI:

Is FirstMonie not a 100% subsidiary of FBHN?

Why are they selling if it is making so much ?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
gbengafaro1986:
it is extremely possible for UCAP to pay N1 end of year

highly likely or something very close to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mpeace:
On a very serious note I think Elumelu is doing well with his companies. If transcorp should perform as well as they did in q2. We might see them on a serious move towards loco's price target as Ucap is currently doing.
Mind u transcorp is now into oil and gas.

Transcorp Q3 is coming out very powerful.
Serious consolidations ongoing.
Are you a pertaker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
I can see union bank trying to make a move but Friday market no dey help prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Money from champions searching for another prey.......Was looking for 20% and got 40.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
steveneche:
My UCAP stock is up by 67% at the moment. Should Sell or hold?

I was waiting for the release of Ucap third quarter result before I would give my advice based on the performance of the company.

Based on the result, here is my take: if I were you, I will hold till around jan/Feb 2022 before I will sell my ucap shares because the price will likely get to 12/13 naira within that time frame.

Ucap is one of the best performing stock in NSE this year already had over a 100% run.

Caveat: Do your Due Diligence!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Calebbold:

I was waiting for the release of Ucap third quarter result before I would give my advice based on the performance of the company.

Based on the result, here is my take: if I were you, I will patiently hold till jan/Feb 2022 before I will sell my ucap shares because the price will likely get to 12/13 naira within that time frame.

Ucap is one of the best performing stock in NSE this year already had over a 100% run.
more like 300% for some us bus riders since 1.90-2.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
GTCo is awake!!!
Sighted @29.50....

FBNH sighted back @12.70.......much energy here....

UCAP......riding on good result.........sighted @9.90

NGXGROUP officially listed on Equity Section.........listed @16.15 and appreciated by N1.6 to close @17.75

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (7724) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, IPO2002, udemex, unite4real, UncleBone, OBAGADAFFI, TradeSunMoore, ndept, tijany130(m), freeman67, Payunsin, BabsO2(m), Palomadove, ayufun, nedu666, lexy2lexy, ololufemi, Ginalex(f), emmasoft(m), spido(m), Willie2015, Utalinmou, Deadlytruth(m), Hedgefunds and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.