Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831621 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Transcorp nice set up on the chart. Ready to break out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34897_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR.pdf

Frankly, VITAFOAM' financials presently ticks all the boxes. ...at least by a 70% accuracy. (3M to YE, 2021 in view)
It's a near perfect description of a fundamentally healthy coy.

√ Strong growth trajectory following an above risk-discounted delivery across all revenue and earnings line.

√ NET MARGIN growing at a faster pace than GROSS despite higher cost line... ensuring a sound AsY and AsQ.

√ Double digit growth in EM and AER.

√ Strong cash position (NCPS) on the back of a higher CCC and CGPR.

√ CA printing a premium to TL... following a faster growth in NCA compared to that of the latter line.

The last 3 line shows that these fellows must be making a lot of money.
Their product line most be selling real fast. (Compare days in inventory, ∆InvT, receivables and CCC)

I still remember when this coy was trading for btw N5-6 with many investors apparently not interested in it.
Am guessing the move to restructure their business model and expand into other basic home valuables while increasing their footprint into few other African countries was the game changer!

The price of the coy has already gone up quite a bit.
Think it was the 3rd best performing stock (up by over 188%) in 2021... only behind Morison Ind and RoyalEx Insurance.

For Traders, there are ways to play around coys like this given that it's YE dividend declaration is yet to be implemented. (think Feb 14-18 and 11 marks the closure date and QD respectively)
For investors, it might be best to hold... but keep a close watch on their quarterly report to observe any change in trajectory.
H1 2022 report will be KEY!

In VITAFOAM, I believe!

Using a mix of valuation model that adopts a conservative approach assuming zero growth to YE, 2O22, and attaches a premium net of surrounding risk, I have a FVE of N31.4
...still a BUY from my end.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always.
My advise? ...pls do well to follow your instinct.

Kudos @ currentprice for spotting this nice piece!
It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
When I see current prices of FBNH, ETI and UCAP, ACCESS and UBA are a complete Joke. They have no business at current price levels. Something really fishy....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2022
UBA
The 50M bargain hunter is also in market today.....
UBA and ACCESS looks more like selling at bargain @CP......... especially when compared with ETI, FBNH and some other stocks from other category........

NAHCO not doing badly in market.......

ETI already overtake ACCESS, UBA.........then FBNH......... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Has anyone noticed Team US STOCKS never show face in like the last one week grin Dem don dey chop breakfast like this grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
safepaulooo:
When I see current prices of FBNH, ETI and UCAP, ACCESS and UBA are a complete Joke. They have no business at current price levels. Something really fishy....

I hope UCAP doubles its dividend this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
onegentleguy:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34897_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR.pdf
The price of the coy has already gone up quite a bit.
Think it was the 3rd best performing stock (up by over 188%) in 2021... only behind Morison Ind and RoyalEx Insurance.
Using a mix of valuation model that adopts a conservative approach assuming zero growth to YE, 2O22, and attaches a premium net of surrounding risk, I have a FVE of N31.4
...still a BUY from my end.

Kudos @ currentprice for spotting this nice piece!
It is well.
This Vitafoam, can remember telling one Oga not too long ago when the share price got to N12 or 15 (can't remember now) .......that it's a N25 stock.........
The usual book questioning followed.... grin .......me I know say I no sabi book, just told the Oga to mark it.......... tongue

Na Peterichy I just dey think how he go feel now.......
I know Peter is smarter anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucvin: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Access bank has tied down my funds. Seems something fishy is going on with ACCESS..It has no business trading at the current price when compared with FBNH, UCAP and ETI. Should i sell off or keep holding? I'm really disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
gbengafaro1986:
Has anyone noticed Team US STOCKS never show face in like the last one week grin Dem don dey chop breakfast like this grin
They'll show when there's small pullback. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
ucvin:
Access bank has tied down my funds. Seems something fishy is going on with ACCESS..It has no business trading at the current price when compared with FBNH, UCAP and ETI. Should i sell off or keep holding? I'm really disappointed.
ACCESS bank's time will come.
With ETI @N13 now, Access has no biz doing @ below 13 in my opinion.

Do you know how many months/year(s) it took ETI faithfuls to wait? ETI was so annoying that time. Many least expected this massive breakout at this time......... although were/are lots of good things/turnaround happening in the bank now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
yMcy56:

This Vitafoam, can remember telling one Oga not too long ago when the share price got to N12 or 15 (can't remember now) .......that it's a N25 stock.........
The usual book questioning followed.... grin .......me I know say I no sabi book, just told the Oga to mark it.......... tongue

Na Peterichy I just dey think how he go feel now.......
I know Peter is smarter anyway. grin

Na him be say what ever comes out ur fine mouth I go follow oo.

I am planning on liquidating UCAP to enter GTCO. Note that this portion of my portfolio is for dividend stocks. I bought UCAP when it was #2.5, from my calculations if UCAP doesn't increase dividends it will pay more to hold GTCO as it is undervalued and reasonable dividend payer.

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucvin: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is NB a good deal at current price 48.60 vs. Guiness 50.20? Which is better? Should i biy NB or Guiness at current price? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
ucvin:
Is NB a good deal at current price 48.60 vs. Guiness 50.20? Which is better? Should i biy NB or Guiness at current price? Thanks.

NB is better than Guiness based on a stock valuation site I follow.

According to the site NB is currently at 27% below fair value and earnings are estimated to grow by 34%, while Guiness trades 10.8% below and future earnings growth estimate of 15%.

Now, this doesn't take into account d current results being released o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
ositadima1:
Na him be say what ever comes out ur fine mouth I go follow oo.

I am planning on liquidating UCAP to enter GTCO. Note that this portion of my portfolio is for dividend stocks. I bought UCAP when it was #2.5, from my calculations if UCAP doesn't increase dividends it will pay more to hold GTCO as it is undervalued and reasonable dividend payer. smiley
My bros, don't mind me oooo, I know sabi book and I'm in no way near any expert in this field. grin

In the case of UCAP and GTCo, I think you should leave your UCAP especially since you entered at very good junction.
You may liquidate another stock to enter GTCO.......but not UCAP.

Pls note that this is purely my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
yMcy56:

My bros, don't mind me oooo, I know sabi book and I'm in no way near any expert in this field. grin

In the case of UCAP and GTCo, I think you should leave your UCAP especially since you entered at very good junction.
You may liquidate another stock to enter GTCO.......but not UCAP.

Pls note that this is purely my opinion.

I see... thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
ositadima1:

According to the site NB is currently at 27% below fair value and earnings are estimated to grow by 34%, while Guiness trades 10.8% below and future earnings growth estimate of 15%.

Guinness is cheaper. Currently has a book value of N105

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
gbengafaro1986:

Their bedsheets are full of red. So no way of escape for them at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Guinness is cheaper. Currently has a book value of N105

Book value means Capitalization over Total share, right?

Can we realy determine d cheaper stock this way? They don't even have same number of shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
GTCO Vs. ZENITH
Battle for leadership continues....... smiley
Both @25.75 as at now.....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO Vs. ZENITH
Battle for leadership continues....... smiley
Both @25.75 as at now.....
which one is better?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
"Bargain Hunter's take note" Should be crying wherever he maybe now. All the bad bad things he expected in NSE never comes to pass.

He should learning his lessons by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
They push up the price when they have accumulated enough volume at bargain price. That's the game. As long as the threshold volume to accumulate has not been met, price go si don dey dance skelewu, looking at us with corner eye. Looking at the movement of ETI, it's not straight-up. They push-up, accumulate more at bargain, before moving up again. They ensure most shares have been mopped up at bargain before taking price to desired level. GAME MASTERS. When eventually Access and UBA do decide to push up, same game will play out.

yMcy56:

ACCESS bank's time will come.
With ETI @N13 now, Access has no biz doing @ below 13 in my opinion.

Do you know how many months/year(s) it took ETI faithfuls to wait? ETI was so annoying that time. Many least expected this massive breakout at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Princkez:
which one is better?
Both. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
safepaulooo:
They push up the price when they have accumulated enough volume at bargain price. That's the game. As long as the threshold volume to accumulate has not been met, price go si don dey dance skelewu, looking at us with corner eye. Looking at the movement of ETI, it's not straight-up. They push-up, accumulate more at bargain, before moving up again. They ensure most shares have been mopped up at bargain before taking price to desired level. GAME MASTERS. When eventually Access and UBA do decide to push up, same game will play out.
You're right. smiley
If they're not yet ready for the price to move, they'll do everything possible to keep the share price down.....
Access is presently @10, the more the offers @10 are being mopped up, the more offers are coming out at 10. Game masters they are. grin

Similar thing happened in Zenith sometimes ago.......when they moved it from 23 up to 25. When they're ready to move no matter the volume on offer, they'll clear it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
ositadima1:

Book value means Capitalization over Total share, right?

Can we realy determine d cheaper stock this way? They don't even have same number of shares.

Book value is equity over total outstanding shares...
It is a good (but not perfect) measure of the value of most companies irrespective of number of shares outstanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
First 100% done and dusted.
Second 100% very close.
The kobo stock of the year.........Academy press

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
TOTAL is here.....
All UNAUDITED....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34908_TOTALENERGIES_MARKETING_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCI.pdf

Very good result. According to @currentprice, it's just a matter of time for the price to reach its destination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Can you please show us the site where we can get fair value like this sir

ositadima1:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrAwo:

Book value is equity over total outstanding shares...
It is a good (but not perfect) measure of the value of most companies irrespective of number of shares outstanding

Lol, I feel stupid, capitalization over outstanding shares is just the share value.

U right, assets minus liabilities by outstanding shares.

I hope d site considered that before arriving at there final values considering how basic book value is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
OKOMU almost in the league of TOTAL ENERGY. wink cheesy grin

...grossly undervalued!

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
johnok:
Can you please show us the site where we can get fair value like this sir

Simply Wall St

(1) (2) (3) ... (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, ATPx and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.