Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10820380 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) ... (7725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
kalkah:
@Nigerialabalaba, please show us the way ohhh what are the opportunities available now. Thanks

Baba, dem yapa on nsempa sir.
Respect!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

(Do your due diligence as this is my opinion)

Near term (to Long term) prices if there is a parabolic move on NSE index and stocks.

JB 100 to 120
WAPCO 150+ if not more.
Dangote cement 450 to 500
Seplat 2k5+
Nestle 3K+

Flourmill needs to spike out of control towards 200 to 300. Food crisis will get severe and man must chop

Conoil 300+
Total 600+
FO 450+
Transcorp 15+

Bua cement is about to breakout. It will be rapid. Soon people go begin drink cement.

For the Brewers, I gave possible price targets earlier. Because when economy/globe good, you drink to celebrate. But when economy/globe bad, you drink to cure stress and depression.

For Banks, I gave possible price targets as well.

With these, NSE ASI will easily do 100K and above.

(Based on TA only. Fundamentals lag Technicals)

Oga Oracle this thing you are saying, some people will go and sell their houses/cars to buy shares oooo.

No kill us for here oo.

Meanwhile late last year you said crude will drop to $50 then rise to $220 seems it will not fall again it will just start going to 200 like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
Dum20:

Oga Oracle this thing you are saying, some people will go and sell their houses/cars to buy shares oooo.

No kill us for here oo.

Meanwhile late last year you said crude will drop to $50 then rise to $220 seems it will not fall again it will just start going to 200 like that

True o.. meanwhile I will painfully repurchase transcorp that I hastily sold at 98k due to fud (fear uncertainty doubt) created by Peter as a result of abysmal dividend grin. I've always thought that transcorp has great potentials.. E day painful but I will repurchase.. nobody should sell their houses to buy shares ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Having you seen the earning growth rate of Lafarge in the last 3 years. Earnings have been growing at 70%, should grow by 50% by the end of this year

While I do not dispute your nunbers, don't ignore the base effect in Wapco which may be skewing the earnings growth...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

I have Wapco, just trying to increase my holdings

Do you have the patience to hold on for 9 months and above?
am long term ni....
Zee
Ub
MTN
etc....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
DrAwo:

While I do not dispute your nunbers, don't ignore the base effect in Wapco which may be skewing the earnings growth...

I am cautiously optimistic, i expected the growth to come down to 50% in 2022. But looking at the Q1 2021 versus Q1 2022 growth of almost 100%, it appears earnings might grow by over 50% at the end of 2022.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
Calebbold:

This could be the reason why the stock isn't appreciating in price.

BUA: Q1 22 EPS =0.98
Current price =74.25
P.E = 75.7

WAPCO: Q1 22 EPS =1.09
Current price =28.90
P.E =26.5

DANGOTE CEMENT: Q1 22 EPS =6.18
current price: =300
P.E =48.5

In View of Q1 22 result, BUA is Currently overvalued compared to its peers in same sector.

Investors/traders would prefer buying Wapco.

BUA cement is just like BUA Foods, where MR Chairman is holding more than 50% of the shares, creating scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

BUA cement is just like BUA Foods, where MR Chairman is holding more than 50% of the shares, creating scarcity.
BUA foods is worse, the other shares up to over 99.9% are owned by bua limited, bua industries, Rabui jr and some other persons with Rabui in their name. My question is why do they come to the stock exchange if almost the entire shares are owned by the samr family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Near term (to Long term) prices if there is a parabolic move on NSE index and stocks.

JB 100 to 120
WAPCO 150+ if not more.
Seplat 2k5+
Nestle 3K+

Flourmill needs to spike out of control towards 200 to 300. Food crisis will get severe and man must chop

Conoil 300+
Total 600+
FO 450+
Transcorp 15+

Bua cement is about to breakout. It will be rapid. Soon people go begin drink cement.

For the Brewers, I gave possible price targets earlier. Because when economy/globe good, you drink to celebrate. But when economy/globe bad, you drink to cure stress and depression.

I am bullish on flour mills but what is the rationale here? How would they make money from food crisis? Where do they source their wheat? Everyone is expecting the shortages to be bad once summer arrives
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
Mpeace:
BUA foods is worse, the other shares up to over 99.9% are owned by bua limited, bua industries, Rabui jr and some other persons with Rabui in their name. My question is why do they come to the stock exchange if almost the entire shares are owned by the samr family.

Seems crazy to me that someone has all the money in the world to do whatever they want whenever they want and all they care about is inflating their net worth on a magazine! Imagine all the trouble of listing a company, then the added wahala of not conforming to SEC/NGX rules. Surely there must be another reason but I can't see one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin you think so? Just watch and see how events play out.

Another forecast : I'm giving those in BTC last chance to join NSE now or they see their BTC smashed to $5,532.85

And it could go lower.

Oga mi..R onifa 1 ..Make i go ask for loanee ,maybe i go get one ..We go make money on Nse ..cutting loses for Bit get as i'm be o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11am On May 12, 2022
erwinschro:

I am bullish on flour mills but what is the rationale here? How would they make money from food crisis? Where do they source their wheat? Everyone is expecting the shortages to be bad once summer arrives

A proactive company would easily see that Russians amassing troops on Ukraine border will send wheat prices sky-high and start to stock up on raw materials.

How will they make money?

If you successfully stock up (a look at the inventory level before the invasion will be a guide), all you do next is as wheat price increases, you also increase your finished product prices. As energy price increases, you also increase your finished product price. And this is why it is the consumer that will suffer it. So long as one must eat, drink, move around, make calls /send text messages /browse, or go to hospitals for medications, these consumption goods companies must make money.

Are there other ways companies make money?

If this inflation remains so high, companies can shrink their product sizes and sell them at the price of the earlier product size. Example a 500g of a sachet food product can be shrunk to 410g which was not sold in the market before now. And that 410g product will be sold at the price higher than the 500g originally. People are seeing lots of this product SHRINKFLATION occurring around the world.

When I was growing up, a tin of sardine used to have like 6 fish in it with very less oil. Now you can hardly see 2 fish in that tin of sardine. Lots of oil with 2 fish. grin grin That's SHRINKFLATION.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:15am On May 12, 2022
lancee:

Oga mi..R onifa 1 ..Make i go ask for loanee ,maybe i go get one ..We go make money on Nse ..cutting loses for Bit get as i'm be o

So you don dey on losses in your btc grin grin

Do your due diligence and invest in companies that make things. Not investing in coins that give nothing.

During inflation, people invest in companies that make products that you can see and use. Or in services that assist those products production. But people want the fast way to life and prefer to go play kalokalo and say they are buying Luna. Luna ko, Mars landing ni. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23am On May 12, 2022
Dum20:

No kill us for here oo.

You don't need to sell your house to buy shares. You invest what you have and slowly too.

People have this mindset to make it now or never. If you are young and have age on your side, wealth building is a slow and steady process. It is not a sudden thing you hit. If you hit it suddenly, you can lose it fast.

Don't let greed overwhelm you during investing. People should be going greedy when prices (of good companies) are low and be fearful when prices are high. But they do the reverse by going greedy when prices are very high and fearful when prices are low.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:18am On May 12, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

JB 100 to 120
WAPCO 150+ if not more.
Seplat 2k5+
Nestle 3K+

Conoil 300+
Total 600+
FO 450+
Transcorp 15+

what are the expected prices based on fundamental?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2022
Mpeace:

He is ready to sell his shares, but institutional investors are not ready to buy the shares at the current highly inflated prices

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 7:44am On May 12, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

You don't need to sell your house to buy shares. You invest what you have and slowly too.

People have this mindset to make it now or never. If you are young and have age on your side, wealth building is a slow and steady process. It is not a sudden thing you hit. If you hit it suddenly, you can lose it fast.

Don't let greed overwhelm you during investing. People should be going greedy when prices (of good companies) are low and be fearful when prices are high. But they do the reverse by going greedy when prices are very high and fearful when prices are low.

God bless you for this comment. Sincerely!

Had this convo with someone. Person said it takes time to make money on NGX stocks but Crypto is faster. Told the person building wealth takes time. It's a process.

People want to make it at the blink of an eye and realistically...it doesn't work that way.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 9:32am On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Baba, dem yapa on nsempa sir.
Respect!

@Nigerialabalaba, please show me the way...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

So you don dey on losses in your btc grin grin

Do your due diligence and invest in companies that make things. Not investing in coins that give nothing.

During inflation, people invest in companies that make products that you can see and use. Or in services that assist those products production. But people want the fast way to life and prefer to go play kalokalo and say they are buying Luna. Luna ko, Mars landing ni. grin grin

grin grin Na small diversification the thing don go funny o .. Na long thing now ..may take years
Make i come back to my fathers house jeje for now grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:54am On May 12, 2022
I love my mcnichols !
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2022
Transcorp moving well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2022
NSEMPA is about to send Transcorp to full bid.

Tony and family would be overwhelmed. They started buying only small units.

They'd be like "small play oo" grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2022
So, accordingly, Transcorp has entered a half-hearted full bid

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2022
yMcy56:

So what are you Oga Peter? tongue
What happened to the N5 or is it N7 junction you said Transcorp is going to?
Now that you said it will likely touch 0.68, maybe we should be looking for breakout....who knows. tongue
March 29, 2020 post.......
Peterichy how far?
Tanscorp sighted @1.33 so far ..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Up Wapco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:12pm On May 12, 2022
dharpzee:
Up Wapco

NSEMPA I hail thee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
Well na Transcorp sha....JiJO addicts no dey let am rest ...dem go soon take werey profit...we wait back @ 1 junction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

NSEMPA I hail thee

Lafarge is on the buy list of 4 Investment houses.

FSDH Capital

Stanbic IBTC Stockbroker

Meristem Securities

Chapel Hill Denham.

It is just a matter of time it must fly. The Investment houses came late sef. They came in when it was over N20, they didn't identify the value some of us saw when it was N15

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
Don't sell your United Capital shares, the lower the price falls the better for long term Investors.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
I want to ask is today the payment day for Axamansard dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
emmanuelewumi:
Don't sell your United Capital shares, the lower the price falls the better for long term Investors.

Good advice from my oga. I learnt the hard way with Wapco. Sold after holding for 1 year and now the price is galloping. Patience is key if you're holding fundamentally sound stocks..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) ... (7725) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, SAK, Niyijac, janga(m), megawealth01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.