Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10826844 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
essentialone:
Thanks a lot. I do not keep any cash with a stockbroking firm. I always buy to the last cash. It is the shares I have been wondering how to recover it. I do not have the required documents to make the transfer from a dead house. I bought the shares in 2010. 12 years ago.
The new broker you're moving to should make available the documents necessary for the transfer......in as much as the names on both active and inactive are the same.

....then discuss with your broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
essentialone:

Please check again. UPL is now trading at N1.63

Yes, I have been following the price .

The price is bound the drop after QD, since most Bonus and Dividend Hunter are selling.

Also, note the market is currently depressed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
yMcy56:

The new broker you're moving to should make available the documents necessary for the transfer......in as much as the names on both active and inactive are the same.
Search for your name and the shares here to begin with:
http://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

....then discuss with your broker.

Please permanently ignore the link you just sent now.

It was last updated 70 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes, I have been following the price .

The price is bound the drop after QD, since most Bonus and Dividend Hunter are selling.

Also, note the market is currently depressed.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36290_UNIVERSITY_PRESS_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTI.pdf

Proposed Dividend: A Final Dividend of 10 kobo per 50 kobo ordinary share payable to shareholders whose names appear in
the Register of Members as at the close of business on 31st August 2022.

Proposed Bonus: Nil

Closure of Register: The Register of Shareholders will be closed from 1st to 6th September 2022, both days inclusive.

Qualification Date: 31st August, 2022.

Payment Date: On 29th September 2022, dividends will be paid electronically to shareholders whose names appear on
the Register of Members as at 31st August 2022, and who have completed the e-dividend registration and
mandated the Registrar to pay their dividends directly into their Bank accounts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Worst stockbroker with online portal is Meristem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
essentialone:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36290_UNIVERSITY_PRESS_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTIONS_CORPORATE_ACTI.pdf

Proposed Dividend: A Final Dividend of 10 kobo per 50 kobo ordinary share payable to shareholders whose names appear in
the Register of Members as at the close of business on 31st August 2022.

Proposed Bonus: Nil

Closure of Register: The Register of Shareholders will be closed from 1st to 6th September 2022, both days inclusive.

Qualification Date: 31st August, 2022.

Payment Date: On 29th September 2022, dividends will be paid electronically to shareholders whose names appear on
the Register of Members as at 31st August 2022, and who have completed the e-dividend registration and
mandated the Registrar to pay their dividends directly into their Bank accounts.

Sorry, my previous post you quoted was for Academy.

Shareholders have been selling down UPL since they declared that Dividend .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Sorry, my previous post you quoted was for Academy.

Shareholders have been selling down UPL since they declaured that Dividend .

What is the forecast on UPL? It has already lost 40% YTD. Will the dead bones of UPL ever rise again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2022
essentialone:

What is the forecast on UPL? It has already lost 40% YTD. Will the dead bones of UPL ever rise again?

But the stock gave a clear sign in May, Sell me, look at that monthly candle on 2022-5.

On the chart it appear to have a support at d 1.65 region(previously a resistance). In my opinion; hold it till month end and then make ur decision. There is a good chance that it will change course at least a little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello, where everybody?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
edwardaigb:
Hello, where everybody?
Waiting for FOMC meeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fidelity dividend paid already!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2022
sapa dey choke. lol grin
edwardaigb:
Hello, where everybody?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Pace Registrars has won the award of overall Worst Registrar in Nigeria.

This is the Registrar in charge of Japaul, Sterling Bank, Academy Press, and some other unpopular companies.

Even reputable companies in Nigeria have come to avoid Pace Registrar like a plague.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
essentialone:

This is the Registrar in charge of Japaul, Sterling Bank, Academy Press, and some other unpopular companies.

Even reputable companies in Nigeria have come to avoid Pace Registrar like a plague.

State full details of your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Wapgod:

State full details of your problem.

I have no problem with them whatsoever. I choose my problems carefully, and having anything to do with Pace Registrar is definitely not a problem I will choose, either now or in the foreseeable future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bfn1: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
essentialone:
Pace Registrars has won the award of overall Worst Registrar in Nigeria...
essentialone:
I have no problem with them whatsoever...
I'm confused. Can you share your insights on the Registrar?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
GTCO is trading at 17.55 shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ginalex:
GTCO is trading at 17.55 shocked

Today is the Ex-Div day

So massive sell offs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SA44LA44(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Presco on full offer. Any justification guys?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
essentialone:

Today is the Ex-Div day

So massive sell offs.
Oh! True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
essentialone:

Today is the Ex-Div day

So massive sell offs.

I wouldn't call one transaction 'massive sell offs'. Technical observers of the market might see 'something' this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where is oga Oracle, the low keeps going lower.

Meanwhile Oracle said that the dollar will be chasing the naira this year that everywhere will be awash with dollars, what happened?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
For those waiting for UPDCREIT Dividend read this:

Good afternoon sir,

Kindly note that the company has shifted the 14/9/2022 payment.

The new date shall be communicated to you as soon as we are notified .

Best Regards.

A reply I got today to the email I sent to First registrars asking them why the delay in dividend payment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dum20:
Where is oga Oracle, the low keeps going lower.

Meanwhile Oracle said that the dollar will be chasing the naira this year that everywhere will be awash with dollars, what happened?

Looking for me?

There is a geopolitical play going on.

US and Fed keeps tightening rates so dollar gets sought after. (in the name of rate hike)

Russia keeps tightening oil and gas so O & G gets sought after. (in the name of war and reversing sanctions)

China keeps tightening supplies of goods and services so lots of goods get sought after. (in the name of Zero covid)

Now we are all watching who blinks first. In my opinion, it will be the Fed and the dollar index will make a sharp nosedive.

Watch these events as they are late stage events in a super bubble scenario:

- Dollar index crashes precipitously against all other currencies
- All commodities rise very hard
- Gold and Silver rise
- Equities rise sharply and very hard.
- Euphoria, mania and reckless betting in equities
- your barber tells you to start buying stocks

These events will be global. And it is usually shortlived.

I'm very bullish on NSE and all other EMs invested in. I'm bullish commodities and oil and gas.

Try and buy food and keep at home. Early 2023 food spike will make 2022 food prices look like child's play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
The bolded is the bubble magnified, ready to burst

RabbiDoracle:

Looking for me?

There is a geopolitical play going on.

US and Fed keeps tightening rates so dollar gets sought after. (in the name of rate hike)

Russia keeps tightening oil and gas so O & G gets sought after. (in the name of war and reversing sanctions)

China keeps tightening supplies of goods and services so lots of goods get sought after. (in the name of Zero covid)

Now we are all watching who blinks first. In my opinion, it will be the Fed and the dollar index will make a sharp nosedive.

Watch these events as they are late stage events in a super bubble scenario:

- Dollar index crashes precipitously against all other currencies
- All commodities rise very hard
- Gold and Silver rise
- Equities rise sharply and very hard.
- Euphoria, mania and reckless betting in equities
- your barber tells you to start buying stocks

These events will be global. And it is usually shortlived.

I'm very bullish on NSE and all other EMs invested in. I'm bullish commodities and oil and gas.

Try and buy food and keep at home. Early 2023 food spike will make 2022 food prices look like child's play.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
From November 2021 till date:

NASDAQ 100 - 29.5%
SP500 - 20%
DJIA - 16%
Facebook - 59%
BABA - 52%
NIO - 58%
NETFLIX - 65%
AMD - 53%
Nvidia -61%
BTC - 72%
HOOD - 73%
AMC - 80%
Peloton - 89%
Shopify - 83%
Exxon Mobil + 55%
Schlumberger + 36%
Occidental petrol +124%

My position +85%
My buddies' positions +114%

Sieve the noise on social media platforms, make your research and invest smartly during crisis. You too can make it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
essentialone:
No such bad experience from my angle in the past.
In fact, I'll say Pace Registrars is one of the best ones.
Maybe if you can state your experience like someone said, it'll help understand what the matter was.

BTW, FIDELITY paid earlier than scheduled.......
Paid on 20th Sept instead of 30th earlier scheduled........A good one from FiDE. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
From November 2021 till date:

NASDAQ 100 - 29.5%
SP500 - 20%
DJIA - 16%
Facebook - 59%
BABA - 52%
NIO - 58%
NETFLIX - 65%
AMD - 53%
Nvidia -61%
BTC - 72%
HOOD - 73%
AMC - 80%
Peloton - 89%
Shopify - 83%
Exxon Mobil + 55%
Schlumberger + 36%
Occidental petrol +124%

My position +85%
My buddies' positions +114%

Sieve the noise on social media platforms, make your research and invest smartly during crisis. You too can make it.

Pls transfer your positions to NSE we need fresh $$$, if USDs crash so will US stocks. ZENITHBANK, GTB and some others need you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stanbic landed safely.... Next is UBA!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, Payunsin, Agbalowomeri and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.