Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10779051 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) ... (7705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Backpedal: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2022
PETERiCHY:

In the month of MAY when most of us left the market both GTB and Zenith were trading @ circa N25 today what are their current prices

We don't need a sooth sayer to tell us that elections is around the corner and presidential elections in Africa is always a do or die affair.

So let's learn to be proactive in our dealings and stop blaming village people for our misfortunes.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
PETERiCHY:

In the month of MAY when most of us left the market both GTB and Zenith were trading @ circa N25 today what are their current prices

We don't need a sooth sayer to tell us that elections is around the corner and presidential elections in Africa is always a do or die affair.

So let's learn to be proactive in our dealings and stop blaming village people for our misfortunes.

A stitch in time saves nine.

base on fundamentals... most Companys on nse are ok in my opinion so no shaken but am expecting market to fall more technically. next nseindex to watch is around 47,000. if broken, final destination around 41,000.

good thing is some stock may not follow the index down because they have done much falling ahead of the index already. I expect gtco to touch new low and zenith 17

Currentprice.

Short term, it can cause stock market to decline.

However further increase in inflation outlook globally will not be met with further interest rate hikes and it is at this point that people rush into stocks since they will be cheaper (dividend-wise).

I remain long term bullish select equities.

Oracle

Bargain Hunter Take Note.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dahprech(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Goorafternoon people

Please, I would like to buy Nigerian stocks. Any idea of which to get?
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
The broker said the stock was "poised to move" silly me, I thought he meant up. -Randy Thurman

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Save to Spend

Make end-of-year spending easy by investing your intended budget in the CMMF and get 11.48% extra to spend.
Don't put pressure on your finances, save weekly, monthly, and any amount you intend to spend for end-of-year activities
in the Coral Money Market fund managed by FSDH. We have the best rate currently.

Talk to me for more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
rahjan:
The broker said the stock was "poised to move" silly me, I thought he meant up. -Randy Thurman
Loool...
Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2022
NNPC acquires Oando retail stations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2022
ebuka1997:

We saw it this coming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

We saw it this coming

Make them list the NNPC and start paying dividends let Nigerians enjoy the oil money sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
This week on the podcast, we have a Masterclass Discussion with Mr Caleb Fowowe (ALM Risk Analyst, USS LTD, UK) themed "Understanding Risk".

We talk about what risk is, how we face it daily and how retail investors can mitigate against it in their daily investing practice.

Thanks for listening.

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/71--Understanding-risk-A-chat-with-Mr-Caleb-Fowowe-e1omals

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is GTco a good buy now?
Will the price fall more again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dramadiddy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
geregu power about to list on the NSE hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Germany and Italy.

Watch their bond yields. It could get disorderly. Developed markets are going through hell.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning All.
I have been trying to do my research on Geregu Power plant but I have not been able to get it right.
Listen 100 in nse of 5th October. Is it a good buy? Does anyone have a good knowledge about power plant future goal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2022
daddymgg:
Good morning All.
I have been trying to do my research on Geregu Power plant but I have not been able to get it right.
Listen 100 in nse of 5th October. Is it a good buy? Does anyone have a good knowledge about power plant future goal
Its a good buy.
Future plan is expansion and merger with other plants
UPDATE:
I said this before discovering the P.E is 12.5, it is a good buy if you can buy it for a cheaper P.E than 12.5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2022
daddymgg:
Good morning All.
What do u mean by the phrase
Listen 100 in nse of 5th October
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
WHAT STOCKS ARE WE WATCHING THIS WEEK
Today we have our working plan for the week, plus for the month of October.

[b]What is in the plan? [/b]Which are the best stocks to be on our watchlist for the week and the entire month of October and probable entry points? 

Below is an extract of some fundamentals data plus expected highs and lows for the month of October that can serve as probable low-risk entry points. 

This is the reason we sometimes say some people are fighting with toy gun aginst others that have AK 47. Imaging some opele alrady having the likely earnings to be declared for September ending 2022!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
daddymgg:
Good morning All.
According to the nairametrics article, PE is around 12.5. Which in my opinion is not outrageous when compared with other sizable companies in the non financial industry but what I'd really like to see is the quality of their earnings; how much is their receivables, how much do they carry in debt compared with the equity, what is the free cashflow like etc. Anyone who can help with their 5 year report please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
The game is the game

Old money will always take new money

Agbalowomeri:

Cowboys getting ready to swindle people again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Cowboys getting ready to swindle people again grin
Any name like Wale Tinubu or any other lawyer(s) in the management team?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dramadiddy:
geregu power about to list on the NSE hmmm
It is owned by the billionaire businessman- Femi Òtèdòla who has substantial ownership in Amperion Power Distribution Ltd with Office address at 13th Walter Carrington crescent.
Maybe what happened to FBNH could repeat here.
Please I am an amateur.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ambitiouschap17: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wapgod:

Nope.Better alternative is trove.

Thank you. I want to ask if they have options for index fund because I don't see it. I only want to buy index fund not single stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Thank you. I want to ask if they have options for index fund because I don't see it. I only want to buy index fund not single stocks.

You can buy ETF
Check my sig nature
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kaksio(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
ebuka1997:
Guru’s in the house pls how does this impact share price of Oando especially with privatization still in the background??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
How can someone buy ETF in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Backpedal: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'm just here wondering what the fate of Caverton will be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dramadiddy(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Ojoboak:

It is owned by the billionaire businessman- Femi Òtèdòla who has substantial ownership in Amperion Power Distribution Ltd with Office address at 13th Walter Carrington crescent.
Maybe what happened to FBNH could repeat here.
Please I am an amateur.
i’m an amateur too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) ... (7705) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, aj8(m), Buzochi, stepbystep1010, Mfunkynation(m), phadriz(m), Palomadove, Jonwest, egojeny1(f), Mpeace(m), TradeSunMoore and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.