Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10796104 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) ... (7714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:25pm On May 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:

DANGOTE refinery will soon come on stream and their bankers will start to benefit.

So for your health sake leave kobo kobo stocks and join the latest corruptions . GTB. ZENTH. ACCESS & UBA. as we await their Q2 results cum interim dividend.

A WORD is enough for the WISE!

At the launch of the refinery on Monday, Aliko actually gave special mention to two banks only: ACCESS and Zenith. These are the two banks that will reap the most from Dangote Refinery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2023
Lion123:

At the launch of the refinery on Monday, Aliko actually gave special mention to two banks only: ACCESS and Zenith. These are the two banks that will reap the most from Dangote Refinery.

Melody to my ears đź‘‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 4:33pm On May 25, 2023
Tony don buy UBA shares finish o, All his children and relative don buy shares o!!!!!!!

https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/data/corporate-disclosures/

To you all, kindly grab your copy now o!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bus will be leaving the Bus stop soon o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:56pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:

DANGOTE refinery will soon come on stream and their bankers will start to benefit.

So for your health sake leave kobo kobo stocks and join the latest corruptions . GTB. ZENTH. ACCESS & UBA. as we await their Q2 results cum interim dividend.

A WORD is enough for the WISE!

Which stock will be left behind now ?
Chams, Japaul,linkage etc.All are gonna fly.
If you are expecting bull,it's high time I begin to clear those penny stocks with good prospects knowing fully well 2008 will repeat itself.Some will laugh and some will cry but there is enough time to chop and clean mouth.Those kobo stocks reward faster and bountiful.You can see Ftn cocoa has already done 100% and still counting.UBA is still warming up.Do your blue chips , I am proud and comfortable with the kobo kobo ones I have now.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2023
Please have they resolved this issue? We appear to have the same issue

I had sent them several chasers and yet they haven't paid the interim since.

Jerekre:

Not all registrars. I'm yet to collect my 6k interim for AXA Mansard paid last year December from Datamax despite having a mandate for GTCo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:34pm On May 25, 2023
This is gonna change things undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2023
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NPF_Microfinance_Bank_Plc_-_Notice_of_AGM.pdf

Yes, that is what it means. I think it has been often said here to run and look back when one hears dilu..don't wait for the tion.

investopedia:
Is an increase in share capital good or bad?
An increase in the total capital stock showing on a company's balance sheet is usually bad news for stockholders because it represents the issuance of additional stock shares, which dilute the value of investors' existing shares.

modified:
No alarm bells going off on the charts though. Buyable breakout I'd say to 2.30 area

Heishere:
NPF microfinance wants to transition to a DMB which will lead to increase in issued share capital. Does this mean dilution of share price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:01pm On May 25, 2023
Please when is glaxosmithkline going to pay their dividend? I thought it was today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joedguy: 7:06pm On May 25, 2023
Okomu oil div received
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:09pm On May 25, 2023
Page 7000 here we come! Wow!!

Whosoever opened this page needs to do give away o. grin

thesilentone:
Back from ban. I attempted to respond to madam Mcy post to Agba.
minding my business now grin
Oh! Sorry for that!!
The B.O.T can be insensitive sometimes... grin
Pls don't mind your biz o.
Although, I again deleted the post... sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
June 8th

thebargainhunte:
Please when is glaxosmithkline going to pay their dividend? I thought it was today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2023
Fidelity's registrars yet to pay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2023
thesilentone:
Fidelity's registrars yet to pay

They have paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JimiJunji: 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening to everyone here, I am somewhat new to trading Nigerian stocks, please can anyone suggest a reliable Nigerian stock broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:28pm On May 25, 2023
thesilentone:
June 8th

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
yMcy56:

Oh! Sorry for that!!

Mutual fund page is on 300..
Perfect 100th positions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
Ades1:

You don’t sound like you’re anti stock market, you’re just anti Nigerian stock market which is fine tbh.

You’re not disputing the facts being presented(such as fundamentals, profits), you’re just anti NAIJA market regardless of how much profits these companies are making.

The funniest thing was when someone asked when you’ll know when foreigners are in the market. Your response cracked me up.

The people you’re arguing with have been in the market for long, they have been through many cycles of foreigners coming and going and they’re still here.

It’s fine if you're waiting for the daily 10% up before investing, some of us got in early and we are ok with however long it takes. We will be collecting nice dividends while we are waiting.
Kudos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
yMcy56:

Oh! Sorry for that!!

Perfect 100th positions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
thesilentone:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NPF_Microfinance_Bank_Plc_-_Notice_of_AGM.pdf

Yes, that is what it means. I think it has been often said here to run and look back when one hears dilu..don't wait for the tion.

investopedia:
Is an increase in share capital good or bad?
An increase in the total capital stock showing on a company's balance sheet is usually bad news for stockholders because it represents the issuance of additional stock shares, which dilute the value of investors' existing shares.

modified:
No alarm bells going off on the charts though. Buyable breakout I'd say to 2.30 area

Thanks. So I should sell at 2.30?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 9:01pm On May 25, 2023
chimex38:

Perfect 100th positions

Let me mark attendance at page 7000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
Let me register my attendance on page 7000
All the way from page 200
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2023
Page 7000 with pride
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2023
Y'ello Mr 7k Pager
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 10:09pm On May 25, 2023
F
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:15pm On May 25, 2023
7000 pages and counting ...God is good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:19pm On May 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
Let me register my attendance on page 7000
All the way from page 200

Does this include your era as ValueF****? Abi fear of Nosa is forcing you to ignore those other pages?

#Bike.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:23pm On May 25, 2023
mendes911:

Does this include your era as ValueF****? Abi fear of Nosa is forcing you to ignore those other pages?

#Bike.

Kai witchcraft plenty for here o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:54pm On May 25, 2023
Mehn the money that is coming, no bi here undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Natajo2021: 11:56pm On May 25, 2023
BAT is the fundamental behind the current Bull.
He plan to liberate the credit system for employed Nigeria.
He has been vocal about this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smasher1(m): 2:17am On May 26, 2023
moneymanager:
Mehn the money that is coming, no bi here undecided

Okay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jimbiz(m): 5:51am On May 26, 2023
Download yochaa app
JimiJunji:
Good evening to everyone here, I am somewhat new to trading Nigerian stocks, please can anyone suggest a reliable Nigerian stock broker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) ... (7714) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, vacanci, Whytehandy, ositadima1(m), Agbalowomeri, Jonwest and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.