Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831078 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2023
ositadima1:

Still, that account was opened a few days ago. Also, if you are Igbo, you would know that that name is offensive.
I can't say about new registration but that moniker is older then yours when it come to stock matter. And that has always been his/her pattern of communication.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:

You are right.This must be oracle.

159 Likes, only you grin cheesy. I don make am 160.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I can't say about new registration but that moniker is older then yours when it come to stock matter. And that has always been his/her pattern of communication.

Ok, are his predictions correct? If so, let me sharply pull out my small millions. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:

You are right.This must be oracle.He is putting us into confusion in everything.Imagine prophetutuocha who is an old member registering on the 22nd of May 2023.No be juju be that?

Whitch cry in the night pikin die in the morning

Oracle is a man, he doesn't do that.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:

This sounds like oracle but prophetutuocha always appear in a while for some years now.
Maybe oracle's second handle.
One thing with oracle is his bull never come, when you think the bull he predicted has come, he will tell you bear is coming and before you know it, it will come to reality.

I totally rely on this present Govt for things to change but removing fuel subsidy at this early stage is causing katakata in this market that has consolidated heavily for a rally.

All things being equal, If the market close neutral today, there is hope next week.

Loco, this is not Oracle, he doesn't have time for this forum for now. We communicates almost everyday. He doesn't needs to change moniker to prove a point.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2023
ositadima1:

You registered another moniker. What is really driving you? Are you acting in the best interests of other members, or are you nursing selfish motives? I believe the latter is more likely.

The fact that you disguised yourself with another moniker to pass the same message suggests this. You clearly believe that the market will tank, but like a typical human, you cannot bear to watch events unfold naturally. You want to influence others to follow your assumptions.

You are not alone; I see this behavior all the time, both online and offline. If left to you, you would manually push all stocks to red. grin grin grin

Osita, you self, you are not giving Oracle breathing space grin

Prophet Otuoacha was someone that was in StockMarketNigeria.com forum and this is his usual way of speaking.

But you could be right since this account was created in May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2023
aremso:

Loco, this is not Oracle, he doesn't have time for this forum for now. We communicates almost everyday. He doesn't needs to change moniker to prove a point.

Okay, I am worried over the personality.He is always bullish when I am 100% on cash and bearish when I am fully in the market.Once he does that, especially the bearish forecast, things begins to change.

Hence I am attacking him personally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Guy if truly u changed moniker has someone rightly said, u don't need it pass your message this is SM the worst they will do is to insult you. Market is going back to pre-euphoria level first then tank later. Many will average down wella and all their motivational speakers saying they should buy the future of company will go hibernating. Just be watching. Those who are in uba now still thought it would go to 25 but at their naked eyes it will go back to 8 naira first before tanking further.

Though I don't know who you were referring to but this is not Oracle!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:

Okay, I am worried over the personality.He is always bullish when I am 100% on cash and bearish when I am fully in the market.Once he does that, especially the bearish forecast, things begins to change.

Hence I am attacking him personally.

I think his timing is the issues but honestly all the US stocks he advised me about did as predicted. And even made about 300% in one of the stocks so may be the timing might be wrong cos he is human but I still believe it will happen with time. He made me to fall in love with US stocks after watching what those stocks did.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2023
aremso:

And we keep getting confused the more.
Anything can be done to achieve one's ambition.Trust me, this is a collective effort but one respected and trusted person will be always used.

90% of our members will agree this is not Oracle but do they have any point to prove it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2023
aremso:

lol, it is YoungBuffet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:

And we keep getting confused the more.
Anything can be done to achieve one's ambition.Trust me, this is a collective effort but one respected and trusted person will be always used.

90% of our members will agree this is not Oracle but do they have any point to prove it?

Lolllllllll Loco be calming down NOT Oracle, just follow your investment plans. Oracle doesn't play on NSE alone not even US stocks alone so he will not go so low to confuse anyone cos of his selfish ambition, capital NO. He has strategies that works perfectly for him and he makes profits on all the Exchange he has interest. This is a faceless unregulated forum where any one is entitled to his or her opinions just follow your investment strategy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omoobaadeNGR: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2023
omoobaadeNGR:
Na Jabez dividend as usual, nothing surprising.

The stocks supposed to be selling for N5 na Otedola wake am up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omoobaadeNGR: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
I tell you. It's heading back to that bus stop soon.
aremso:

The stocks supposed to be selling for N5 na Otedola wake am up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2023
omoobaadeNGR:
Na Jabez dividend as usual, nothing surprising.

Fbnh 50k dividend.
Really disappointing.
After all the delay.

When is the qualification date and
Payment date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2023
FBNH Result....
Those finding it upandan, hope you don see Una result oo.
Something gained over N4 but you're busy looking for 50kobo upandan.... grin

Anyway, your billionaires are there to defend it for you at certain point...... tongue

** They are currently defending the share price @13.....13.50......@14 now..... grin

BTW, CONOIL is just firing up anyhow........sighted @69+ shocked
ETERNA too on full bid @9.25.....
MRS: Not relenting.....

Chai!! OANDO minority shareholders see your life!!
If you didn't go to court, by now the stock will be rewarding to you......It would have been flying....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2023
FBNH not your mate...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2023
yMcy56:
FBNH Result....
Those finding it upandan, hope you don see Una result oo.
Something gained over N4 but you're busy looking for 50kobo upandan.... grin

Anyway, your billionaires are there to defend it for you at certain point...... tongue

** They are currently defending the share price @13.....13.50......@14 now..... grin

If you didn't go to court, by now the stock will be rewarding to you......It would have been flying....
Conoil q1 result was more than fantastic. The eps increase was super.
If they maintain same by q2 then the flying will be unprecedented

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2023
aremso:

Thank you. Personally, I think we all should exercise some restraints about the way we call out people here negatively, especially those that are highly resourced like oracle. Nobody is paid a penny to dish out analysis of the present and future events on the markets based on his research, therefore, the least we can do is to at least give them some respect.

Additionally, we at times fail to realize that market never go up or down forever. It is like a cycle, it goes up and later come down. But some people here are aversive and want the market to go up forever which is virtually impossible. The best one can do for himself is to gather the positives and negatives and make a good decision out of it. Good luck to all.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2023
locodemy:
You are right.This must be oracle.He is putting us into confusion in everything.Imagine prophetutuocha who is an old member registering on the 22nd of May 2023.No be juju be that?

Whitch cry in the night pikin die in the morning
Lol. See defence mechanism at work.... grin

That moniker can't be Oga Oracle!!
What will make him to descend sooo low like that? To prove what? shocked

It will likely be that MBA Forex guy, son of Buffets.... grin
He's just trying hard to prove he was right but the more he tries, the more he expose himself not to know much about this market....wonder what his mission is....🤔🤔

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. See defence mechanism at work.... grin

That moniker can't be Oga Oracle!!
What will make him to descend sooo low like that? To prove what? shocked

It will likely be that MBA Forex guy, son of Buffets.... grin
He's just trying hard to prove he was right but the more he tries, the more he expose himself not to know much about this market....wonder what his mission is....🤔🤔

That guy Sha

He is not Crypto, MBA forex now stocks. Anything that can give easy money in quote

His mission be say " I must hammer"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2023
By the way he claimed he started investing in NGX over 3 decades ago, I look towards when he will share his knowledge and experience with us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2023
kolaish:
Thank you. Personally, I think we all should exercise some restraints about the way we call out people here negatively, especially those that are highly resourced like oracle. Nobody is paid a penny to dish out analysis of the present and future events on the markets based on his research, therefore, the least we can do is to at least give them some respect.

Additionally, we at times fail to realize that market never go up or down forever. It is like a cycle, it goes up and later come down. But some people here are aversive and want the market to go up forever which is virtually impossible. The best one can do for himself is to gather the positives and negatives and make a good decision out of it. Good luck to all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2023
Mpeace:
Conoil q1 result was more than fantastic. The eps increase was super.
If they maintain same by q2 then the flying will be unprecedented

Uncle Mike needs to do better when it comes to dividend payment. Now that we're probably heading towards an eps of perhaps more 10naira, hopefully he can pay at least 5naira and in good time as well

Caveat: I get tasere units I have held pre-2020 was tempted to offload all but the illiquid nature trapped me so I stayed put.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2023
yMcy56:

Total is not moving correspondingly based on the volume available to move it up. But it is just a matter of time, it will eventually go up.

Disclosure. Yours truly has Total, Eterna and Oando in portfolio. This corruption will not leave me behind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Seems, they have removed the lift carrying CHAMS up grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

That guy Sha

He is not Crypto, MBA forex now stocks. Anything that can give easy money in quote

His mission be say " I must hammer"

Call me anything it doesn't change the fact that market will tank is a matter of time. Those newbies are the ones I pity. For those waiting for uba to get to 25 accordingly to your motivational speakers for your naked eyes like this going back to 8 then. Finger crossed!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Global outlook:
US Senate passes bill to increase debt ceiling
Oil $71 on the back of an expected OPEC+ decision to cut oil production

Local outlook from the decision as expected
decision above:
More shege on the real economy.
Who is our finance Minister ooooo?!!!! Abi Interim President don take the job like his predecessor did with the oil ministry? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zagee:
Global outlook:
US Senate passes bill to increase debt ceiling
Oil $71 on the back of an expected OPEC+ decision to cut oil production

Local outlook from the decision as expected
decision above:
More shege on the real economy.
Who is our finance Minister ooooo?!!!! Abi Interim President don take the job like his predecessor did with the oil ministry? grin

Oil going to$60 bro is a matter of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Oil going to$60 bro is a matter of time.

Dont you think that it going to 90 is also a matter of time? Everything is a matter of time.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7020) (7021) (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, Entrepreneurrr, sophy17(m), ProphetUtuocha and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.