Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10677373 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (7681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2023
yMcy56:

FBNH: 0.50k
Qualification Date: 8th August, 2023
Payment Date: 16th August, 2023
Them go dey pay final dividend when others dey talk of interim.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2023
Here's a rundown of what happened in the Nigerian stock market last week and what to expect this week.

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1665445374633361411?t=DnDhBkxE9Gf71KsYB0I10Q&s=19
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Goodmorning, Please how do I go about getting the dividends of the companies I have purchased without stress and on time in future.Do I have to fill a form with the registrars or do I have to wait till when dividend is paid and contact my brokers...
Just trying to avoid future stress...Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2023
Contacting them long before dividends are paid is still the way to go. Fill their e-mandate forms and then wait.

A few registrars (very few) are quite efficient, some are just utterly useless and should have no business being in business.

MeezPat:
Goodmorning, Please how do I go about getting the dividends of the companies I have purchased without stress and on time in future.Do I have to fill a form with the registrars or do I have to wait till when dividend is paid and contact my brokers...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2023
MeezPat:

No stress if you do the needful from the onset.

After the purchase of shares, fill out a transfer form for each of the stocks that have different registrars and submit the same to your broker for transmission of your signature specimen to the registrar concerned.

Two weeks after, fill out an e-dividend mandate form and submit it to the registrars.

Please note that if this process is done after the closure date of the current dividend, yours will be paid much later after the normal payment date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Thank you
thesilentone:
Contacting them long before dividends are paid is still the way to go. Fill their e-mandate forms and then wait.

A few registrars (very few) are quite efficient, some are just utterly useless and should have no business being in business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Thank you
emmasoft:

No stress if you do the needful from the onset.

After the purchase of shares, fill out a transfer form for each of the stocks that have different registrars and submit the same to your broker for transmission of your signature specimen to the registrar concerned.

Two weeks after, fill out an e-dividend mandate form and submit it to the registrars.

Please note that if this process is done after the closure date of the current dividend, yours will be paid much later after the normal payment date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2023
thesilentone:

You don't need to fill any e-dividend mandate form for Coronation registrars,because I got dividend for Access Bank without filling any e-dividend mandate form.

In the US equity market,it is automatic;you don't have to fill any e-dividend mandate before getting your dividends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2023
In addition to Coronation registrars,what are the registrars you don't have to fill e-dividend mandate before you get your dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2023
EDUECO:
In addition to Coronation registrars,what are the registrars you don't have to fill e-dividend mandate before you get your dividends?
Cordoros registrar shock me with my dividends this year without filling any mandate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Cordoros registrar shock me with my dividends this year without filling any mandate
Thank you!

I'm still battling to get my dividends from Afriprudential registrars after selling more than 98% of my TRANSCORP shares.

Afriprudential registrars is too archaic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2023
EDUECO:

Thank you!

I'm still battling to get my dividends from Afriprudential registrars after selling more than 98% of my TRANSCORP shares.

Afriprudential registrars is too archaic.
For Afriprudential registrar, there is an expo.
send them mails and copy this email:
obong.idiong@africaprudential.com.

See as them be calling you
grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin grin
bookmarked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opsylo: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Please house, I don't understand what's going on with Morgan capital,I wanted to sell one my shares in my portfolio and I couldn't find it in my portfolio,I Ve send mail, make call ,but no response from them since last week,I don't know if any body in the house had experience this before.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin grin

Na Oga email be that o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Some people have been codedly loading GUINEAINS. And I remember OGG have mentioned it here on numerous occasions.

Please any update on GUINEAINS??

I know they've been releasing wonderful results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2023
Abbasmh:
Some people have been codedly loading GUINEAINS. And I remember OGG have mentioned it here on numerous occasions.

Are you sure of the bolded?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin grin

I did same last year and got solution same day after several emails without response.Their MD is a well disciplined man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Opsylo:
Please house, I don't understand what's going on with Morgan capital,I wanted to sell one my shares in my portfolio and I couldn't find it in my portfolio,I Ve send mail, make call ,but no response from them since last week,I don't know if any body in the house had experience this before.
i always advise all investors to never rely solely on their broker in order to know their stocks position. the shares depository center is the CSCS and for 3K annually, you will get to know the true position of your stocks at any point in time. use it as a check against your broker. your broker can sell your stocks and still indicate the complete opposite on your account.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2023
Abbasmh:

Wonderful results for breweries on top cash crunch?
When the generational lows begins,brewery sector will ask for for forgiveness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2023
In my response to the OP, I gave him/her the opportunity to ask a followup question which never arrived.

You've named ONE of the efficient registrars, not many names left.

EDUECO:

You don't need to fill any e-dividend mandate form for Coronation registrars,because I got dividend for Access Bank without filling any e-dividend mandate form.

In the US equity market,it is automatic;you don't have to fill any e-dividend mandate before getting your dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2023
YourhealthNG2:
It appears the price pattern of 2020 (COVID year) and 2021 is what is playing out this year. In those years, prices bottomed out around March and then started trending upwards gradually till February/March the following year.

Just an observation...
This is what I think will play out this year. Those waiting for generational low prices may have to wait till next year. As for this year, prices seems to have bottomed out around March/April. There may not be any sustained bull or bear. Just gradual upward trend in prices with pull-backs in-between. This is my forecast for this year following past trends

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
locodemy:
Lol.
The baton has been passed to you now by Oga Oracle. shocked
This your generational low won't happen overnight I Blvd.
You can sell and keep waiting for it while some people are still cashing out/making profit in the market. tongue

ETERNA, MRS, CONOIl on full bid in the market.

UBN self touching 7.90 now....but this UBN guys are big deceivers.....they paid exit price to minority holders within certain deadline, just to keep trading in the market......still talking about exiting and buying minority holders out
** For those buying, exit price still remains N7**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
locodemy:
Caverton, cileasing companies render services to oil & gas companies.
With this subsidy removal, one has to rechanel investment to where belly face.
Can you list some companies that render services to those in the up/downstream oil companies?
C&I have not release result in a long time......so we don't know the Coy's stand for now .......

This news below may be a positive news for Companies with Ship & marine operations I Blvd....
Japaul also fall into this category...

https://nairametrics.com/2023/06/03/360-million-cabotage-fund-nimasa-gets-house-of-reps-approval-for-disbursement/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
thesilentone:
In my response to the OP, I gave him/her the opportunity to ask a followup question which never arrived.

You've named ONE of the efficient registrars, not many names left.

What are the other names?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol.
The baton has been passed to you now by Oga Oracle. shocked
This your generational low won't happen overnight I Blvd.
You can sell and keep waiting for it while some people are still cashing out/making profit in the market. tongue

ETERNA, MRS, CONOIl on full bid in the market.

UBN self touching 7.90 now....but this UBN guys are big deceivers.....they paid exit price to minority holders within certain deadline, just to keep trading in the market......still talking about exiting and buying minority holders out
** For those buying, exit price still remains N7**

Noooo, let only him hold his barton.I no follow him for back ooo but his caution is steering on my face every minute
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin grin
There was a time I filled the transfer form and e-dividend mandate for the TRANSCORP shares,and I also attached evidence of purchase; and this is like 3 to 4 years ago.

Every time I remind them of non payment of my outstanding dividends,they always tell me to repeat the process I have performed above.This is very ridiculous of Afriprudential registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
EDUECO:
What are the other names?

CardinalStone is another very good registrar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
locodemy:

Oga Loco, is GUINEA INSURANCE I'm talking about, not GUINNESS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Abbasmh:

Oga Loco, is GUINEA INSURANCE I'm talking about, not GUINNESS.

Oh brother.I didn't see it clearly.If I know you were referring to the shadow of death,I would have jump and pass.

Anyway let me go and tell Ezekiel to go and prophecy sha......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Makamoney(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good afternoon all.
Please, is anyone also having difficulty logging into his/her CSL stockbroker online portal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Harvestock01:

CardinalStone is another very good registrar.
I remembered when I wanted to claim my outstanding FCMB dividends.

I was asked to fill, sign and send the e-dividend mandate form through my email to the company's email.

This was how I got my outstanding dividends without any stress or delay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (7681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), ndept, ositadima1(m), crownprince2017, phadriz(m), Jonwest, DrAkpamudehe, amustsuccess(m), robobo, Ginalex(f), handsomebolanle, chillykelly86(m), sophy17(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.