Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew (8979 Views)

Who Remembers The 40-man Laptop Crew Here? / The 40 Most Powerful Federal Positions In The Buhari Administration / The 40 Man Laptop Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva: What's the difference between the 40 laptop crew and the ACN apologists eg

Ekoile

Demdem

Dayokanu

Gbawe

etc etc

At some point some of the guys you listed have been tagged CPC guys also,

The difference is that some of the guys you posted registered long ago and their only reason for being on this forum is NOT to promote ACN. I have been posting on this forum before anything like ACN came into being
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Demdem:

Never knew Afam was this daft ooo. shocked :oNo wonder his miserable igbokwenu site still remain a piece of shitt . Now I know better.

You just dey know? Afam is a confirmed tribalist and suffering from acute bigotry. So he even runs a site? Is it to negotiate kidnapping terms?
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

At some point some of the guys you listed have been tagged CPC guys also,

The difference is that some of the guys you posted registered long ago and their only reason for being on this forum is NOT to promote ACN. I have been posting on this forum before anything like ACN came into being
Some of the PDP people have also been on nairaland a long time ago and there prime reason for joining was not to advertise PDP. I could become an ACN avid supporter tomorrow and support them blindly. Infact, i used to be an ardent AD supporter before Tinubu left and formed AC.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

You just dey know? Afam is a confirmed tribalist and suffering from acute bigotry. So he even runs a site? Is it to negotiate kidnapping terms?
There's nothing that annoys me like someone like you calling me a tribalist. It's like satan calling someone evil.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by jmaine: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you not an ACN apologist? You spend all your time criticizing the PDP led government yet your own house is not in order.

Btw, I never knew you visit my site often. Thanks. [size=14pt]What's the name of your own site so that i can reciprocate[/size]

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
There's nothing that annoys me like someone like you calling me a tribalist. It's like satan calling someone evil.

Cos Satan can recognize evil . We recognize you are a tribalist all these posturing na for your pocket
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:
Cos Satan can recognize evil . We recognize you are a tribalist all these posturing na for your pocket
Cos Satan can recognize evil . We recognize you are a tribalist all these posturing na for your pocket[/quote
If i'm a tribalist then you're a tribalistic god. Take your crown and wear it.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^I am not the one in denial you are the one denying the obvious that you are a tribalist and a 2faced bigot

Now back to the topic the 40 laptop crew have you seen them around?
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu: ^^I am not the one in denial you are the one denying the obvious that you are a tribalist and a 2faced bigot
Thank God you agree to being a tribalist but i don't agree to being one. That's the difference.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Thank God you agree to being a tribalist but i don't agree to being one. That's the difference.

Thats cos you are a hypocrite. I am not.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats cos you are a hypocrite. I am not.
I have never in my over 6 years on nairaland insulted Yorubas or any other group in Nigeria. Support your assertion that i'm a tribalist by directing me to a post that supports your accusation of an innocent Nigerian like myself.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
I have never in my over 6 years on nairaland insulted Yorubas or any other group in Nigeria. Support your assertion that i'm a tribalist by directing me to a post that supports your accusation of an innocent Nigerian like myself.

LOL. We dont believe you, You need more people.

DO you know where the 40 laptop crew are?
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by mikeywise(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
They have started crawling out, I can see some of them on this thread.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by blackmale1: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
mikeywise: They have started crawling out, I can see some of them on this thread.
grin i see DEM too !!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Pataki: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
LOL. Surely they must have been dis-banded. Some of them with their pathetic English.

President Retardeen equally made it sooo difficult for these peeps to keep praising him.

I expect their return by Dec 2014.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Demdem(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you not an ACN apologist? You spend all your time criticizing the PDP led government yet your own house is not in order.

So basically in ur dumb state, anyone that criticizes the killer party belongs to ACN why not CPC or even APGA? what house are u talking about? am here in PH most of the time and sits on Ameachi's head constantly while at the same time appreciates what akpabio seems to be doing in the next door and at the same time heaping curses on Orji. Clearly u are just being sttupid.

Btw, I never knew you visit my site often. Thanks.

In ur dreams. u do advertised it as ur sig before now, am quite sure ur not advertising it again like before suggest u admit it sucks.

What's the name of your own site so that i can reciprocate

i dont need a deranged brain in mine. stay off

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Demdem(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

now i know better. just another arse licking piece of shitt.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Demdem:
In ur dreams. u do advertised it as ur sig before now, am quite sure ur not advertising it again like before suggest u admit it sucks.
How did you know my that my site was a piece of sh1it if you didn't visit. At least i have a website worth visiting and i'm working to make it better. What have you ever come up with in your life apart from retardeen?

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Demdem(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
How did you know my that my site was a piece of sh1it if you didn't visit. At least i have a website worth visiting and i'm working to make it better. What have you ever come up with in your life apart from retardeen?

read what i wrote well goon. do u also have comprehension issues Besides ur views here easily gives u away as an empty barrel, why should i even bother. As for me, u can only keep on guessing grin grin
Even in ur dumb state, u dont even know that our president is the retardeen naturally, u even believed i came up with such, how can i come up with such grin

am quite sure ur not advertising it again like before suggest u admit it sucks.

Good to see that u have suck ur ACN apologist down ur throat

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Demdem:

read what i wrote well goon. do u also have comprehension issues Besides ur views here easily gives u away as an empty barrel, why should i even bother. As for me, u can only keep on guessing grin grin
Even in ur dumb state, u dont even know that our president is the retardeen naturally, u even believed i came up with such, how can i come up with such grin

am quite sure ur not advertising it again like before suggest u admit it sucks.

Good to see that u have suck ur ACN apologist down ur throat
What a moronic dingbat...

Apart from being dumb i guess you're blind. Check my signature and pull the trigger. So many dolts on NLand these days.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Demdem(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:

Apart from being dumb i guess you're blind. Check my signature and pull the trigger. So many dolts on NLand these days.

Foool, are u denying the fact that u have not recently updated ur sig grin grin
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, are u denying the fact that u have not recently updated ur sig grin grin
I update my signature from time to time. Are you this dumb in real life?

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Demdem(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:
I update my signature from time to time. Are you this dumb in real life?

then am vindicated foool. deal with that.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Afam is intellectually inferior and I even doubt his level of education .
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by mikeywise(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
See as una take derail dis thread, smh.
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by oiseworld: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
And what does any one need the 40 laptop crew for.....

ode ssssss
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Dsage1: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva:

Afam, I think you still have a long way to go. Remember you started this thing and you're also the one that forced DEMDEM and DAYOKANU to reciprocate.

The topic is about 40 laptops crew and the comments should based on that line. Why calling them the ACN apologists in the first place? Beside, what make you believes that someone cannot own a website that's better than yours?
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Abujafood: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

At least before you talk of employing other people you should fix your deformed English

Olodo that's a typo error any human including a Job seeker like u can make it. #deformed English instead of typo error? What a case#
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by PointB: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2012
caseless: hahahaha...ur first line gat me laffin and the second one gat me thinking u are not a bigot. If buhari is fanatical like u said, dont u think he's not goin to be the only one that wil rule? Atleast, we hav NASS to keep such things in check...this is not military era, so he cant do as he wants.

I see. But somehow folks like you managed to contrive that GEJ is ruling alone and can do whatever he likes. Isn't it better some of you bloody hypocrite learn to zip it, rather than continuing reveal your duplicity at every turn? shm.

In any case, Buhari CAN NEVER EVER rule this country again. You can take that to the bank!
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Heymus(m): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu: Around mid 2012 we were bombarded by a lot of new guys on this forum whose job is to sugarcoat the cluelessness of the present govt

I noticed most of them have now gone silent. Even Beaf has disappeared

Has the crew been disbanded or they are also waiting for next year budget for their allocation or has the attack dog/lion Doyin Okupe taken over their responsibilities

Key members of the group were

Mandelaguy
Sincerely9ja
Dedeike
pupita
zutchy
Captainjama
stallion77
Bukkyade
Elueme
OmanIman
ubandire
IfIhearam

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/766450_40-man-laptop-squad_jpg7858cc0641c51662cde1f870e59ba762[/img]
They're in Abuja for their various offices, that is to say, they have been rewarded and no time for nairalanding again.. . . , ,
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Heymus(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu: Around mid 2012 we were bombarded by a lot of new guys on this forum whose job is to sugarcoat the cluelessness of the present govt

I noticed most of them have now gone silent. Even Beaf has disappeared

Has the crew been disbanded or they are also waiting for next year budget for their allocation or has the attack dog/lion Doyin Okupe taken over their responsibilities

Key members of the group were

Mandelaguy
Sincerely9ja
Dedeike
pupita
zutchy
Captainjama
stallion77
Bukkyade
Elueme
OmanIman
ubandire
IfIhearam

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/766450_40-man-laptop-squad_jpg7858cc0641c51662cde1f870e59ba762[/img]
Re: What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew by Caseless: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2012
PointB:

I see. But somehow folks like you managed to contrive that GEJ is ruling alone and can do whatever he likes. Isn't it better some of you bloody hypocrite learn to zip it, rather than continuing reveal your duplicity at every turn? shm.

In any case, Buhari CAN NEVER EVER rule this country again. You can take that to the bank!
I don't center my blame of incompetence on gej alone ,but on his team..he chose them and to some extent he shld get some share of the blame. Who do we blame? Pple say buhari is a fanatic, upon that I said his fanaticism can only show when he has the absolute power,but that is imposible when we have nass. When i said buhari wl nt rule alone, I wasn't talking about how his govt wld look like,but I mean his actions wld be watched and checked...we are In democracy for God' sake.. He can't jst be the alpha and omega in such a system.
If u think u want change in nigeria and u stil belive we shld not blame the present govt ,then, I'm forced to perhaps think nothing is more of a defination to a hypocryte than that.

Again, if u think buhari can never rule, I'm ok, but don't forget none of us saw yaradua or goodluk as our future president back then in 1998..nobody saw dem coming. I will leave that to God to decide...I hav no power to decide who become our president, but I can vote the candidate of my choice.

Won't u rather bank with buhari....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Was 6000MW In 1990... True?? / APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! / Breaking News: Saraki Dropped Governor Ahmed Fatai For Kwara South Senator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.