Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (3142 Views)

Beautiful But Still Single... / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Caracta(f): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2012
xyoung:
D truth is dat girls above 25 yrs are hardly beautiful
What are you really on to? Below 25, no. Above 25, no. What exactly do you want?

Respect people's opinion and stop picking on their comments. Why did you open a thread when you have all the answers?

2 Likes

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Caracta:
I disagree..pls don't generalize.
Not all girls but a very very high percentage (mayb 98 percent)
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2012
xyoung:
This is very wrong..
This means girls like taking advantage of guys but you forget dat a responsible and mayb *God made husband* might jus fall victim also
if u learn more abt a person's character first, u wldnt fall for schemes.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Rocktation(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2012
xyoung:
Which one b dis
I'm talking of our degrading morals, now check out ur comment..anyway I wouldn't be surprised if you fall into *dis category of girls* because I think you do
No offence intended but what do you really gain by keeping loads of boyfriends instead of one and when they all start running away when you are 26yrs, you start running to church for prayer request meanwhile you caused all ur problems

Lol. For your mind now ehnn, you don yab me be dat oo. Hehe. smiley
Anyway, my comment was not meant for spite at all. Just don't be given to illusions of having all the right in the world to yourself alone, to choose whoever and whatever you want, and deny them their own right to choose comfort and security. Whatever be the effect of their choice, they alone can truly experience...never you and I.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Flygeriansteve: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Boys ll be boys... Girls will be girls. Economy's bad and girls are in d equation(notice i said 'boys/girls'). Advice to guys is, except yu have substantial cash to throw around, never attempt to impress girls by flaunting ur 'wealth'. You might forever be struggling in vain to keep up that image. Finally, i think like attracts like. You should ask yourself what d girl brings to d table aside from good looks and appearances--it's a relationship not a charity org--(unless of course you only want d icing on d cake), nd 'chopping your money'. (songs like dat add to d problem)

1 Like

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Kcxee(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Vince77: Anytin dat has to do wit attitude of pple(boy or girl),behavior,character, presentation..... Etc. Blame it on d parents! PERIOD!!!!!
u cn only force a horse to da river bt u cnt force it to drink wen parents train their kids it d choice of him/her abide n portray it out dere wen he/she are on their own so don't blame parents only because most time we d children r 2 b blamed.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by P4VS20: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
xyoung:
Car owners ni!!!!
This is why I will never toast a girl wit car
Instead I prefer parking in a corner, walk up to her on foot and flowwwwwww
because when u pull over, she is bound to connect with your wheels and not you
First error by guys

naa soo naa.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2012
xyoung:
D truth is dat girls above 25 yrs are hardly beautiful..you see oldage and desperation setting in which lead to girls faking/hiding true nature jus to get married and when d husband discover their true nature after 4years of marriage, d guy get tired of marriage and file for Divorce..figure this out,don't you think this divorce thing is becoming popular in Nigeria 2day and the Source can be traced to what I highlighted
to me one thing I consider when getting married is maturity in every facet of life both spiritual and otherwise. Beauty is not everything, what is important is character of the person and your relationship with the person. Such a girl is ready to build a home with you not all this girls who have a warped mindset about relationship.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by tpia1: 2:32am On Dec 15, 2012
Sure you will agree with me that most girls within the age bracket of 18 and 23 (esp university Undergraduates) are the most beautiful, pretty, georgeous, cute, sexy and should be the type of girl you wanna go into relationship leading to marriage. I discovered that these set of girls are the Unfaithful ones, gat serious attitude problem, poor or no spiritual life, very demanding in terms of finance (never satisfied with wat parents give) and never interested in keeping to one guy only as they will rather have BIS boyfriend, christian brother boyfriend, studymate boyfriend, party boyfriend, Money boyfriend, sex boyfriend etc (at least 1 boyfriend for all their responsibilities) and only get serious with (1 guy) relationship when they discover they are getting old with very low market value. Feel free to criticize my observation

your so-called observation is wrong because any man or woman of any age can do whatever you described in your post.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sigh.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2012
If you are done with school and working, Girls within the 18 - 23 yrs age range are NOT for friendship, relationship or marriage! They are only for one night stands and f*uc*K mates... that's all! Considering them for friendship, relationship or marriage is setting ur self up for disappointment. Go for girls that are about to finish NYSC if you are looking for something serious!
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Flygerian1(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2012
intbizoil: op 18-24 years for a woman is called the age bracket for adventure. if you want to get serious with any girl don't marry girls within this age bracket. They are rarely faithful in relationships. they are easily carried away by material things and have no control over their emotions. Unlike ladies 25+ who have passed through several experiences and are matured.
WORD!
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Flygerian1(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2012
Kcxee: u cn only force a horse to da river bt u cnt force it to drink wen parents train their kids it d choice of him/her abide n portray it out dere wen he/she are on their own so don't blame parents only because most time we d children r 2 b blamed.
WORD!
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Flygerian1(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Caracta:
What are you really on to? Below 25, no. Above 25, no. What exactly do you want?

Respect people's opinion and stop picking on their comments. Why did you open a thread when you have all the answers?
Am tellin u, my sista! D tin jus taya me shaaa!

Op, since 25- and 25+ are not in the best categories of marraige-able girls to u, y not try grannies (90+)? Atleast, they'r considered "tight" puc's.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Boys ll be boys... Girls will be girls. Economy's bad and girls are in d equation(notice i said 'boys/girls'). Advice to guys is, except yu have substantial cash to throw around, never attempt to impress girls by flaunting ur 'wealth'. You might forever be struggling in vain to keep up that image. Finally, i think like attracts like. You should ask yourself what d girl brings to d table aside from good looks and appearances--it's a relationship not a charity org--(unless of course you only want d icing on d cake), nd 'chopping your money'. (songs like dat add to d problem)
I like your comment
U r a darling
U jus gave me d right answers wit dis comment
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by tosan200(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2012
likes attract likes,you lure her with suya just to go out with you,then you are the suya boyfriend,is it anytime that u bring a ride to pick her up that she is in a good mood,but when u dont bring the ride,she is always annoyed with you for no good reason,then you have become the wheels boyfriend,who only gets to hang out with the girl because of ur ride,and to all you magas,who make this girls richer than you,i say well done keep on doing what you do best,dolling out the cash,while still living in abject poverty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Who Has 200 Orgasms Every Day / Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. / How to avoid Letting Your Ego Ruin Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.