Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp (9262 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 101 Babies Delivered At The Just Concluded RCCG NATIONAL CONVENTION / 37 Babies Delivered In 2 Days - At Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by fatdon1(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2012
he General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Wednesday night announced that twenty babies, including a set of twins, have been delivered since the 15th Holy Ghost Congress of the began on Monday at the church’s Redemption Camp Ground along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

He said that as at 9 p.m on Wednesday, the babies were nine boys and 11 girls.

Expressing happiness over the development, the pastor said: “The girls have taken over.”

He delivered a sermon on “The wonders of reversing the irreversible,” later on Wednesday, taking his bible lesson from Ezekiel 37:1-10.

The clergyman urged Nigerians to imbibe the virtues of Jesus Christ as “He alone controls time and season”.

“Our God has many attributes; in him, the past, the present and the future coincide.”

“God makes laws to control nature and the universe; he can pick an opportunity that you think you have lost forever and bring it back to you,” he said.

Adeboye, however, warned sinners not to expect the blessings of God, stressing that death awaited sinners except they repented. [NAN]

www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/20-babies-delivered-at-the-redemption-camp-still-counting.html

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Was it a miracle?
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Kx: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva: Was it a miracle?
It was a sign.
Babies are bearers and embodiment of signs and wonders.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by RedLight1: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
afam4eva: Was it a miracle?
no oo.. Na magic! grin
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by cold(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is God performing less miracles or is Adeboye losing his powers? Wasn't it 88 babies at the last convention & this time it's 68 babies short of that. Anyhoo,what do i know
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okay. Great news. How many babies were delivered at the general hospital ikeja since monday? 100's/1000's I guess those babies at the gen hospital are embodiment of signs and wonders too.
Kx:
It was a sign.
Babies are bearers and embodiment of signs and wonders.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by ujukala: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
You are most welcome.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by EbiJUNIRO(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
thanx to God
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by maygah(f): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Advocate666 may God forgive u. Na man of God u talk dis kind tin to? Hmmmmm
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by TableLeg(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
And so what?
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by ghettodreamz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Halleluyah!!!

The LORD is Good!

ALL THE TIME...

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by cr8v(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
God is GR8; 20Babies Waoo!

Somebody says he is an antichrist advocate(advocate666) and you people have time to insult him back. No. He is angry with society and with life generally for being so unfair, the only place he can contribute is on Nairaland so he uses the opportunity to vent his low esteem.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by tomakint: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Somebody Shout Alleluyah!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by ikponma: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
You shall be disgrace during judgment. All you followers of false worship, your path will be in hell that burns with fire.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by yomatty(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Let somebody shout halleluyah

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by sabreena289(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
n hw iz dat our business?
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Coldfeet(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Halleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tap into the anointing in JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whether dem like am! Whether dem no like am the thing be say o? JESUS STILL REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haters continue groaning and gnashing ya 32!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by tjskii(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
But wat is d meaning of this,why shud pregnant women close to their due date risk their lives and that of their unborn children by going to camp,I feel its highly irresponsible,wat if they didn't get proper medical attention when they went into labour angry angry

So tell me has d essence of going to camp not been defeated,weere they abl to participate in any of d camp activities

4 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Dayhorlah(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
smiley
yorke1:

You must be very very . . . i mean verily verily seriously stupiiiid for making such comment. I know you are a Muslim(terrorist) no doubt!

Soo the word 'terrorist' is now a synonym for 'muslim' yeah?.. U are equally stupid my friend...No offence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting) / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / Nigerian Churches And The Culture Of Extreme Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.