Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Export Original Tiger Generator From China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Export Original Tiger Generator From China (12673 Views)

Digital Alternator Booster For Small Tiger Generator / Use Tiger Generator To Iron Your Cloth / Supply Jinling Generator From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Original Tiger Generator From China by jackyhelei: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2008
Dear All,
How are you?
This is jacky from China tiger generator company.We know our generator have a good market in Nigeria and
we want to enlarge our business in this market now.
If anyone who interested in our goods you can kindly have a vist of our online website: www.tiger-engine.com
to have a look.
Or you can contact with me.My email address is jacky@tiger-engine.com
The min order in our company is one 20ft container and payment term is 30% TT deposit and 70% Balance before shipment.
Thank you for your attention.
Best&Regards
Jacky

Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by goldenval(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2008
hello,
well, i think it will be good for you to do business here but we nigerians are not fools anymore because there has been so many fakes Generators from your country china. i wonder why people from china knew that nigerians don't have a constant electricity at all. what a shame!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by Karoki: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
Good talk, these people hardly supply good quality product to Nigerians. They have nicknamed us “Hegwuei” which means black evil who deserves nothing good. And they hardly stamp more than 1 month visa in Nigerian passports, so that the person wouldn’t have a valid visa to wait and inspect his goods, in order to have their way. While some of them collects money without shipping any goods. cry
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by idris9090(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2008
hello i am intrested your offer. i am into importation of electronics and also textile from china.
you can get back to me as soon as posible
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by jackyhelei: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2008
anyone who interested in please feel free to contact with us.
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by goldenval(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2008
look no one is interested in your offe because chinese goverment don't give nigerians any visa or invitatation letters again, so why do you still looking to do business here in nigeria? do you think we can be your slave forever, i don't know why i hate this stupid chinese who like doing fake products and sending them to nigeria. Go Ghana, you won't see any generator sales there because they have 24 hours light!. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by adamcn(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
hello, i'm a chinese also in the business of generator. after reviewing your replies, i think you hate chinese. so i try to discuss with you here.

1. hello,
well, i think it will be good for you to do business here but we nigerians are not fools anymore because there has been so many fakes Generators from your country china. i wonder why people from china knew that nigerians don't have a constant electricity at all. what a shame!!!

Chinese sell few generators to Nigeria directly, but through the local importers. The importers said Nigeria market need low price, but the manufactories need benefits, it's impossible for them to supply for losing money. so some importers ask for goods in lower quality, like using aluminum coil instead of copper coil to reduce the cost. low price but high quality, it's mission impossible. Do you really think it's possible to buy a Honda generator with low price? abvious it's
fake.

2.Good talk, these people hardly supply good quality product to Nigerians. They have nicknamed us “Hegwuei” which means black evil who deserves nothing good. And they hardly stamp more than 1 month visa in Nigerian passports, so that the person wouldn’t have a valid visa to wait and inspect his goods, in order to have their way. While some of them collects money without shipping any goods.

good quality comes with high price, if few ppl can afford, there is no biz for high quality goods. call you "hegwuei" black evil, it's not good manner, so you think every chinese call black ppl "heigui". some of chinese companies collect money without shipping any goods, but the same, some Nigeria companies collect godos without payment or full payment. if there is no risks, everybody can be oga.

3.look no one is interested in your offe because chinese goverment don't give nigerians any visa or invitatation letters again, so why do you still looking to do business here in nigeria? do you think we can be your slave forever, i don't know why i hate this stupid chinese who like doing fake products and sending them to nigeria. Go Ghana, you won't see any generator sales there because they have 24 hours light!.
i went to chinese embassy in V.I yesterday, many black ppl were appling chinese visa there, i think some of them are Nigerian. cause the market needs generator, so we try to supply. As i know, Nigerian have never been chinese slave but euro's, is it correct? fake goods are requested by the local importers. they said they need low price mostly. let's face the truth, we using generator everyday, if the NEPA ide 5 hours per day, i will feel happy.
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by andy88: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2010
hey what is the cost fo this generator
-----------
electric generators
Re: Export Original Tiger Generator From China by couvaninigLtd(m): 4:44am On Aug 24, 2012
how are you business and family hope fine sir. I'm a licensed customs agent which my office based @1/3 creek road apapa here in lagos have been in the field of clearing for the past 10year with a good recommendation from ncs I will be glad if you can grant me the opportunity to be handling your consignment my company name is couvani nig ltd here are my contact +2347035864656.thanks I will b glad to hear back from you.thanks from femi ogundokun

(1) (Reply)

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably / Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.