Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) (1651 Views)

Photo-new Anti-jealousy Tablet For Both Men And Women / $ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love / The Most Difficult Decision To Make For Both Men And Women (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by spikedcylinder: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2006
I was thinking about that aristo and campus girls earlier today and i was kindda wondering, what choices do girls really have?Its not like there are jobs all over the place.It made me want to ask this question-
What would you rather do,sleep with people for money or be a househelp?Bear in mind that house helps are not paid that much and it is a really degrading thing like sleeping with people for money but if given the choice,what would you do?
This applies to both men and women.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by sade511(f): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2006
This is a hard one but if I HAD to I would be a prostitute to get all the money I need fast. Once I get all the money I need I would stop to get another job.

What would you do?
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by princeonx: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2006
Even Bill Gate never get all the money he wanted! inother words, you go do till you queemee
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by hotangel2(f): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2006
prince_onx:

Even Bill Gate never get all the money he wanted! inother words, you go do till you queemee

kai u r right oo.

But i think she meant, she'll make enough money to sustain her a while and she'll find a better job.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Damest09(f): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2006
I will rather be a househelp for as long as it takes rather than sell my body to someone for quick money.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by omogenaija(f): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2006
i rather be a house help. even though the asewo business pays more i can't do. my legs are closed. i will just take it as my destiny that i will be poor.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by weev(f): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2006
this is a really sad question there are plenty of chances for women

work hard go to university and you will never have to make such a demeaning choice.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
damn, this is real tough.
sell ma body and get money?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me just clean d toilets grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Hotstepper(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
house help, da sight of dat word irriatates me tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
but you'd rather do that ryte? undecided
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2006
male wink wink wink none tongue tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Hotstepper(f): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2006
itz house help dat i said i will do not prostitution, lol
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmmm cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
hmmmmm, and what's that?? babytalk? cheesy lol cheesy
what would u rather do gurl?
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by mukina2: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
esly i dont want none of em grin but if i was to choose i'll choose the male tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by eslynera(f): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol girl cheesy hokey dokey cheesy wink
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by wanting(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2009
I cant bliv dat dia are no jobs in the country. Hw can one start thinking of selling his or her body.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by yme1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2009
househelp is better.
Re: Which Would You Rather Do?(for Both Men And Women) by Gabry(f): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
I'd be a househelp. Anyways, I like cleaning. AM not spoilt or anything. . . And I dont see iit as a low grade job. . . Nahhh. . . Being a prostitute is a low gradd job though. . .Anything regarding having sex with strangers and not with the person I love is against my policy. . .

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Bondage? / Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back? / Love On The Brt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.