Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids (27941 Views)

Hot Love!!! 103 Year Old Man Marries His 91 Year Old Lover / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ada9ja(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
After several years living together and raising three children, popular 80′s/90′s singer Daniel Wilson and ‘wife’ Yetunde have finally tied the knot.

The couple got married on Saturday, December 8, 2012, at the Archbishop Vining Memorial Cathedral Church, Ikeja, Lagos.

Wilson (aka Mr Raggamuffin) and Yetunde have three children: Graham, Gilbert and Danielle.

viA www.mypallys.com

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Haven't heard this name in a very long time. I remember liking him though. Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Cuddlemii: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tis his Dad that owns the big bakery & confectionery store close to Unilag, right? I think he was running that since Music didn't really work out for him.

His family looks good & his wife seems to be in perfect shape after 3 "adorable" kids.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by semid4lyfe(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Aaah, I rocked to his music those days grin

No be like now wey man don get white hair and all the bones, joints and muscles don stiff

I feel kinda strange wishing him "happy married life" cos in essence they've been man & wife for a long time

Wishing them many years of bliss together. . . .

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
lovely pix. smiley
the son on his lap is a spitting
image of him.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by etudaddy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Who is dis man and how does his wedding concern nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Afam4eva(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin ragamuffin

16 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
I love cohabitation. Yayyyy

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Teejayphillip(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Halleluyah... Afta fastin n prayer,he finally settles down...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
It looks like I have found a wife for my little man
What a cute girl
Beautiful children they have
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by 401kk: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: It looks like I have found a wife for my little man
What a cute girl
Beautiful children they have

What if your little man is not into females?

@OP
Nice pic.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Bantino(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice one Mr. Raggamuffin!!! His songs use to be the best in the 80s. "My woman is like a horse and the man is like the rider, and the rider can never ride the horse unless the horse allows the rider"
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by aieromon(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Congrats Mr Raggamuffin. You have a fine family.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I love cohabitation. Yayyyy

I love it too, so lets cohabit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
How come I never heard of him
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by stagger: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wilson's Tea Mate bread: owned by the family.

Loved his music from way back in the day.

- Call me Mr Ragamuffin
- Abortion
- Give Us a Chance to Survive
- OBB (Original Bad Boy)

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
I wish him a happy married life. He used to my neighbor back then in ph town.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Decapo: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
pls who is he?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by CHukwudiKe2: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Which kind news b this? OP_U no get beta tok?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by decoderdgenius(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can someone tell me how this got to the front page. Who is this man and of what value is he to our lives when this nation is in this dismal state.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by stagger: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Decapo: pls who is he?

When were you born? No offence!

Get he tapes of Lekki Sunsplash or Benson and Hedges Golden Tones concerts and you will know who he is. He used to be Naija's number one ragga musician.

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
I sincerely hope Yetunde is the chick Daniel Wilson used to visit on my Uni Campus back then.
I will never forget the night I approached him with a handshake as he later left with not less than 8 girls in a BMW X5. That was back in the days. Years have gone past but I'll always reckon him as the biggest Nigerian playboy of all time.
This is goodnews though. I sincerely hope Yetunde finds love and Joy in your home.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by braine(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can anyone provide a link to any of his songs?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by CHukwudiKe2: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
stagger:

When were you born? No offence!

Get he tapes of Lekki Sunsplash or Benson and Hedges Golden Tones concerts and you will know who he is. He used to be Naija's number one ragga musician.
he used 2 b numba one wen naija neva open eye 4 music
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Carlmax(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
C_H_ukwudi_K_e:
he used 2 b numba one wen naija neva open eye 4 music

We would always love him..

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by SELFWORTH: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pointless news. NL has ran out of things to discuss they are now resorting to digging out unknown people from history.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: How come I never heard of him
...cos u were not yet born when he was singing. PERIOD.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Alajiki(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
etudaddy: Who is dis man and how does his wedding concern nairalanders?

It means you were born in 1995

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Decapo: pls who is he?
A singer that made waves b4 u were born. He paved way for all the GRAGRA hip hop boyz u are listening and dancing to their meaningless lyrics now

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Nigerian Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel In Nigeria / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party / Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.