Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash (32316 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by gister3: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
It has emerged that Timi Dakolo, narrowly escaped the helicopter crash, that has claimed the lives of Governor Yakowa and Owoeye Azazi.

The West African Idol winner, attended the burial ceremony of Oronto Douglas’ father, with his wife, Busola, who he tied the knots with very recently. He decided at the very last minute to travel by road, and not join the entourage that used the helicopter.

“Timi is doing okay, he was meant to fly on that chopper but he didn’t. I just got off the phone with him,” Tony ‘Don T’ Anifite, an executive for Now Muzik, Dakolo’s management team told NET.

The ‘Great Nation’ singer then tweeted: “God saved me” to douse fears and express his gratitude to God.

http://www./god-saved-me-timi-dakolo-and-wife-escaped-helicopter-crash/

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.

42 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by brownlord: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Why this, r they better than the once tht lost their life, nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Pakonte(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2012
Ways of pulling dia popularity stunt..so as 2 make heavy market sales...kukere man did his afta d dana air crash...now is d turn of d long mouthed musician...God do save every nigerian...RIP 2 d crash victim

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord: Why this, r they better than the once tht lost their life, nonsense
OF COURSE THEY ARE BETTER!!
You wanna score a DEAD LION above a LIVING DOG??

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by fittty(m): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Better go for thanksgiving in church abi mosque today oh. Luck u
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by tellwisdom: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2012
who be dakolomental?? sad

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by SisiKill1: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2012
Just wait. . .by Sunday night, everyone at the event will come out to claim they were supposed to be on that 6-8 passenger Helicopter.

Naija! We like to attach ourselves to things just to feel special and how much more special can it get than escaping death?

Anyway sha, may the souls of the dead RIP and their family. . .God Comfort and continue to watch over them.

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by ebamma3: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2012
Die another day Timi

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2012
timi's got some real potent juju workin for him smiley

***wondering why his juju is'nt helping him in the music industry***
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Japlon(m): 1:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Luck people. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Timi Dakolo, this is a leaaon for you. Be careful with the company you keep. Because they are rich and influential, you are rolling with them and even attempted to fly in the same aircraft with them.

Na God save you. Your name for be 'had I known' embarassed
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2012
hmmmm.. Final destination, nollywood style.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Aba! Liked they escaped from the Crash unhurt! He didnt take the flight period. No need to make mince meat out of it. You know sey nigerians go see headline carry rumor round town.
Nairaland sofry sofry oh! every thing nor be traffic
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by pekelepekele(m): 2:01am On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.

[size=15pt]Choi Nigerian youth really don't like to read.!!![/size]
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by mychaella(f): 2:03am On Dec 16, 2012
How many people can a helicopter sit to begin with?

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Elgaxton(m): 2:09am On Dec 16, 2012
So Timi was supposed to fly with Governor Yakowa and for NSA boss in A chopper,
I'm Timi was talking about plane and giving his excuse for not spending on air trip jor.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by ominid1: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2012
Nembe winch again.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by razznaija(f): 2:39am On Dec 16, 2012
When it is not your time, it is not your time.
Thank God for his life sha.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by xandy84: 2:49am On Dec 16, 2012
You spoke my mind... some he has become important to start flying with Governors and NSA.. if i hear

Elgaxton: So Timi was supposed to fly with Governor Yakowa and for NSA boss in A chopper,
I'm Timi was talking about plane and giving his excuse for not spending on air trip jor.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 16, 2012
The way people write on nairaland amaze me. Why would anyone say a persons life is worth more than another's?! Nigerians dont need jobs or food or money, most of you need a real EDUCATION.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by slap1(m): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2012
Story, story! STORY! Who dash am? I don't even think the dead men know him.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by koolet: 3:15am On Dec 16, 2012
hmmn na wa o so sum pple wul nt stil witness d unknown event this newyear wul bring, na wah o death jst movin frm one region 2 d other universitiez, nollywood politics mehn dys 2012 is d most tragic year av witnesed xo far ho sad
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by vicholas(m): 3:17am On Dec 16, 2012
God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Ficeo(m): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2012
Na waaa ooooooo! Dats serious!
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by zumbigbo(m): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2012
If we pilot helicopters in the same way we drive cars..it is no wonder that one falls out of the sky every week. RIP.
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2012
otokx: Do not travel with politicians either in the air or on land or in the water as you may fall into the line of fire or judgement.

Then, how may you suggest that we travel with them if not by air, land or sea?
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by DANILSA(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2012
Come una be witch for here ni? Una node sleep ni? Nawao back to bed Come una be witch for here ni? Una node sleep ni? Nawao back to bed
Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 16, 2012
So Timi is so highly connected as to fly (along with his wife!) in the same small chopper with a governor and NSA? I see.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by xuleiman: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2012
rest in peace gov.patrick yakowa..it sadden's ma heart 2 noe dat u hv departed dis sinful world buh i m gladden's ma heart noin dat u gave ur best 2 serve ur fadaland.....tnkx 4 de oportunity u gv hundredz of youth in ur state...ur legacy lives onnn..we shall ova come oo singin n sheddin tears

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & Wife Escaped Bayelsa Helicopter Crash by ssainty(m): 3:51am On Dec 16, 2012
R.I.P Azazi and Yaks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.