Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Which Is The Best IT School In The World? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best IT School In The World? (1163 Views)

Best IT Training Company In India! / What's The Best IT Professional Course For Study In Nigeria / Best It Institute To Learn Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by Abussy4real(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls guyz, i need info about the best IT school in the world?... Which school and where does it located? Anybody with better idea can pls update me and i'll be grateful...... Thankz
Re: Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by PrinceNN(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2012
->> MIT
Re: Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by ektbear: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
It, or computer science?
Re: Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by Chimanet(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
MIT if you can afford it
Re: Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abussy4real: Pls guyz, i need info about the best IT school in the world?... Which school and where does it located? Anybody with better idea can pls update me and i'll be grateful...... Thankz
The best IT school in the world is your PC and internet with some passion to learn.
Re: Which Is The Best IT School In The World? by Abussy4real(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thankz guyz

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio Vs Dreamweaver / This Robot Can Build A House In Two Days / Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.