Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Download Whatsapp For PC, And Other Windows Mobile Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Whatsapp For PC, And Other Windows Mobile Apps (4390 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Whatsapp For PC, And Other Windows Mobile Apps by sourcewise(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Whatsapp is a free messaging client that is available for Android, Blackberry, Nokia, and iOS. It’s basically for mobile devices. Many people have been looking for ways in which they can begin to use Whatsapp for PC and not through their mobile device.
As you all know, Whatsapp does not officially have a Whatsapp for PC or Mac that lets you chat on Windows PC, But I’ve got great news for you. With this client, you can begin to chat with your Whatsapp on PC or Mac and be able to do other things at your own convenience.
This Client not only let you use Whatsapp On PC, but you can get to use 750,000 other mobile apps right from your PC or Mac.
There’s an App player I just found that makes all these possible right from your PC or Mac. It’s called BLUSTACKS APP PLAYER
What you have to do is click on the link above, it will take you to this page where you get to download the app on your PC Or Mac.
[size=8pt][/size]

Click Here To Read The Rest

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. / Testing The Tecno Camon C8's Camera In A Silly Duel / HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.