Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31823 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2012

10 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
If she cry and beg the kidnappers how she did back then in movies,.. Hmm those kidnappers go cry upon releasing her..Hehehe
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by dorggito1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
Can u hear urself very well,are u justifying kidnapping?guess u ve no conscience at all.wat if she was ur sister hw wud u feel.#smh. @ topic i think this kidnappin of a thing is gettin too much in nigeria. Jst 2 wks back my uncle was kidnapped,some thing needs to be done to curb it
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Hardfact: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.
Take it easy on the poor little girl. Dont be quick to forget these celebs are ordinary people like everyone else, and even if true some of us may have done worse things. If she'dnt made herself popular through acting, she'd prolly not being in any of the two problems.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by dandollar1: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
:-XWhy not tonto!!!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by truborn9ja: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
greatgod2012: She will definately make it back home, as per d money, they will negotiate and find a way of paying d money, but my fear is that this lady is very beautiful and im afraid they may likely molestation her........that just my fear, i wish her well and safe bach home.
hmmn
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by sthugo: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
@tech writer..what do u do,i believe u work or rather earn a living somewhere.this kidnappers i guess are criminals but i beleive they do it as the easiest option to survive in an evil way.so all the blame should go to the nigerian system,even the system cant protect u and i..the system is in dis array...some graduates barely afford good livelihood.its so bad if u have no one to give u or assist u.think about it.even our financial ministers mother was kidnapped and released on payment of request.imagine the ordinary nigerian.we youths its high time we change this country..we create forum and awareness on this...awareness on new nigeria coming soon from my website
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by LesbianBoy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
The kidnappers could have gone for genevieve nnaji lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mallorca(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Okokobioko!
Ohakim has done his worst[/size]
LOL@u village woman
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mallorca(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
dridowu: Who is she ?
PDP women leader in Ogbomosho
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Mantiza(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Africa, Naija!!! One thing that makes this country worth emulating is =''Suffering and smiling''=. Until our leaders close the wide gap between the rich and the poor. I sidon dey look.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by playmode(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=15pt]Governor Okorocha is a perfect example of an animal in human clothes.A governor that is as useless as a monkeys butt but is still being praised by his d.u.m.b brethren. If a Governor in the USA did what Okorocha is doing in the Governor's office by appointing his personal p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e.s to handle portfolios that they have no fxcking clue about ,he would have been impeached ,charged,tried and sentenced to jail for abusing the Governors office.However this is Nigeria the country of regressive dumb niggers who do not know how to wipe their own azz even if they were given golden toilet rolls.

I have stopped weeping for Nigerians ,in fact i chuckle at their self inflicted misery and i hope they suffer more at the hands of the baboons they elect into power.As for this LovePeddler who was kidnapped ,i hoped the kidnappers chop her into pieces.She is a waste of oxygen as she chose to help the Governor realize his sickest fantasies and insult the people of Imo state.Those of you imo people who are still singing praises of this monkey you call a Governor are monkeys yourselves hence why you can not find anything wrong with him.Instead of appointing professionals who have experience and are eager work ,he hired his call girls so they can give him p.x.s.s.y & blow jobs everyday at lunch time within the Governors office.Nigeria i do not hail thee,you are a nation of defective humans ,people who have not fully evolved from the Ape stage hence their inability to reason like homo sapiens.It is little wonder that the average Nigerian is believed to have an IQ of 30[/size]

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by kabba7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Criminals in the name of God
Pastor-insulters

Naija need the last group because some pastors are among the nations problems some are supporters/accomplice of. treasury looters so they oight be frog jumped ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ flogged properly! YESS. I. Said so no qualms
omiobo:

Which people? Hope you are not referring to people like me? grin wetin concern me with kidnappers

I hope they will not over screw her she fine sha. So una mean say Okorocha na sharp shooter ? I hear una harmatan don come midde belt mow
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by pressongodsay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
chai, una men, e don happen again ooo. Make dem just enter benin city go look for her sharp sharp.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by lookmangiw(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
truborn9ja:
Molestation her ? Another Gbagaun
ode, na nairaland turn am to molestation. Na rap.e the guy write.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by plendil: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
playmode: [size=15pt]Governor Okorocha is a perfect example of an animal in human clothes.A governor that is as useless as a monkeys butt but is still being praised by his d.u.m.b brethren. If a Governor in the USA did what Okorocha is doing in the Governor's office by appointing his personal prostitutes to handle portfolios that they have no fxcking clue about ,he would have been impeached ,charged,tried and an sentenced to jail for abusing the Governors.However this is Nigeria the country of regressive dumb niggers who do not know how to wipe their azz even if they were given golden toilet rolls.

I have stopped weeping for Nigerians ,in fact i chuckle at their self inflicted misery and i hope they suffer more at the hands of the baboons they elect into power.As for this LovePeddler who was kidnapped ,i hoped the kidnappers chop her into pieces.She is a waste of oxygen as she chose to help the Governor realize his sickest fantasies and insult the people of Imo state.Those of you imo people who are still singing praises of this monkey you call a Governor are monkeys yourselves hence why you can not find anything wrong with him.Instead of appointing professionals who have experience and are eager work ,he hired his call girls so they can give him p.x.s.s.y & blow jobs everyday at lunch time within the Governors office.Nigeria i do not hail thee,you a nation of defective humans ,people who have not fully evolved from the Ape stage hence their inability to reason like homo sapiens.It is little wonder that the average Nigerian is believed to have an IQ of 30[/size]

DAMN!!!!! Easy OOO! shocked shocked shocked shocked

take a deep breath; in, out.

hope you feel better now grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by yamunla(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]If the Queen of Asaba got out with 10 million Naira
Nkeiru Sylvanus ought to be released with a carton of la casera[/size]
May God polish you for making me laugh so crazy this night..Amen
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Zakkyoz: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
greatgod2012: She will definately make it back home, as per d money, they will negotiate and find a way of paying d money, but my fear is that this lady is very beautiful and im afraid they may likely molestation her........that just my fear, i wish her well and safe bach home.
check your diction please
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by 5much(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
ROCHAS/security agents shd swing into action immediately.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by okpanachil: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
@playmode or wat eva your name is,wishing evil upon your neighbour i think is not a virtue.You sound like you have a personal issue with both Gov Okorocha and Nkiru or did she dump you for him.I mean the issue is tha the poor lady has been kidnapped and has nothing to do with Okorocha,besides though I am not from Imo state the news I get from there suggests that the Governor is performing well above 80% of his peers.

Much as I am not an advocate of an officer employing on the basis of any other thing but merit,I suggest you cut the lady some slack afterall its a humnan life @ stake
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by malaria(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
kabasa77: i hope say super sugar daddy rochas don hear this o
Lol and d babe take style rezemble d first lady.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ejifranks(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.
i laugh in Swahili
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by prettyboi1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
All of this insecurity in the country & we pay one retardeen called "Goodluck" salaries every month as "president?"

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by bunmila(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Olodo.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
so a yung beautiful lady can't get a top position??
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by malaria(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
If u can't get the master, go 4 his favourite goat. They couldn't get Rochas, so they went 4 his ...... I love dis country, never a dull moment.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by malaria(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
bunmila:
Olodo.
Somethings are better left untold, d guy no suppose sing.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mamagee3(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
I hope she gets out safely!!!

These kidnappers will meet their waterloo one day
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by 9ijaprince(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
lol guy you wicked oh!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by dBard: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2012

Lwtmfh..I refuse t like ur post.. cheesy grin cheesy Nlders wicked sha
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by normaljenny(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
mama-gee:
I hope she gets out safely!!!

These kidnappers will meet their waterloo one day

Meet their waterloo for what? What did they do? Is kidnapping a bad things to do? My hands are up for all those kidnappers, they should all keep it up and start kidnapping more and more govt connected men, women, girls, and boys.

They all deserve it. So you want to tell me that if persons like OBJ, TY Orji, Atiku, Dangote, Otedollar, Ifeanyi Ubah, etc
Abeg if any one see the connection to those business guys (kidnappers) abeg try link me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Slays In Denim On Denim Outfit [PICS] / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.