Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government (19012 Views)

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by olokfor: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Contrary to the news making the rounds that the bed-ridden Enugu State Governor Sullivan Chime has joined the late Yakowa and others, Enugu State government Sunday, debunked the rumours, saying the governor is alive and healthy.

According to the State Commissioner for Information, Mr Chucks Ugwuoke, the rumour is from the pit of hell, as he described the news as unfounded.

According to Ugwuoke, the Governor is doing well and will soon return to the government house in no distant time.

It would be recalled that the Governor was said to have died at an Indian hospital on Saturday, after battling an undisclosed protracted sickness, a news many have referred to as the work of rumour mongers

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/sullivan-chime-is-not-dead-enugu-state-government.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by olokfor: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ok na
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by GARRIx7(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
The Rumour is a result of the secretive way in which the matter is being handled. The people have a right to know the state and where about of their elected governor..

6 Likes

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by olokfor: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ok
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Lawconfessor(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
olokfor: According to Ugwuoke, the Governor is doing well
and will soon RETURN to the government house in no
distant time.

He z not CHRIST dt we await his return....
Not praying for his death though
At least des ppl shud be plain/frank.......after-all death z inevitable

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Martini101(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sulli Sulli {in flavour's voice}, itz neva ur time.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by olokfor: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2012
I wish is on the front page
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Abali1(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2012
For sometime now questions about the governorhas been asked and no one will give out information about his whereabout, now that his death has been rumoured the commissioner for information has come out to debunk it.
Why the secrecy in the first place?
Okay, if he is alive he should have a telephone conversation with OBJ just like Yaradua did before he finally died.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by 175(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2012
Wait ooo mr commissioner, if ur boss is alive n well, why not he address the people of the state from whereva he is? Make thunder fire ur nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by dayokanu(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2012
Like in the Yar Adua saga. the whereabout of a public official we dont know

Is there also a cabal in Enugu hiding the governor?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2012
SO PUNCH MAGAZINE LIED ABOUT HIS DEATH... angry

6 Likes

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Iaz93: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Hw manage? Nawa oOh
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by ujchief(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2012
I've seen this movie b4. Whats the name again...

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by koolet: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2012
which day him no go die??
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by SELFWORTH: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2012
A nation of chaos.

He has died and recovered more times than Lazarus because the governors office refuses to release credible information about a serving public servant absence for more than 3 months.

Typical Nigeria !
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Hadone(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2012
SO WHAT?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by sledge605: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2012
I am watching to see how long it will take for this film to end. For now i am relaxed drinking Alomo bitters mixed with monkey tail and waste pain.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by romzey(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Well thank God he's alive. But why would rumors drive d government to finally make a statement? Its like this is what d ppl in want...
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by mapet: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2012
The same thing was said about Yar' Adua, till his vegetable and clinically brain-dead body was brought back. The sensible thing to do is to show him talk to the Enugu state people wherever he is.....
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by condralbede(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Waoo,so he is now dead man walking
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by drlaykay(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Na lie!dem no fit confuse me.he is dead.they re still thinking of who should take his place.
But on the other hand,I wish it were yakowa that isn't dead cry
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by playahP(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Okay only a few people would understand what's actually going on!

There is this juju that entails having people think you're dead for a short while!

I dunno if that's what sullivan is trying to get!
Obj also did it!
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju: SO PUNCH MAGAZINE LIED ABOUT HIS DEATH... angry

punch didn't expressly say he was dead. I know you didn't read the punch story.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by etudaddy(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2012
What is he still waiting for before he die? Die he no die, come back he no come. Abeg my brother dey warm up for deputy governor oo

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Mospring(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2012
romzey: Well thank God he's alive. But why would rumors drive d government to finally make a statement? Its like this is what d ppl in want...
Mr. Commisioner! no need debunking the news as a rumour when its not proven; we are tired of all this suspense! we advocate for evidence rather than all this suspence! FOI.... is on the way!!!!
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Rooneyboy(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2012
oh, thank goodness for this news.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Okijajuju1(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2012
blink182: punch didn't expressly say he was dead. I know you didn't read the punch story.

Shey you wan die?! angry

You no dey fear juju abi?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku / 2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race / Lai Mohammed Appears Before House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.