Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘engine Failure’ After 10 Trips - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘engine Failure’ After 10 Trips (14574 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Government Grounds British Airways Aircraft Over Engine Failure In Abuj / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘engine Failure’ After 10 Trips by ocelot2006(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01:

Even with all your long sermon, you still showed that you actually need real education.

Read again:
The chopper belonged to the Nigeria navy, but it had been placed at the exclusive service of the president in the Niger Delta region.

Placed at his exclusive services does not mean he fly about in it, rather it means he's the one who gives directives on how it's used and who use it, he may decide to use it or not if he wants and at the same time, he may decide on how its to be used and the final say is on him, that's what that statement stands for.

You need comprehension lesson grin grin grin

Okay....I think I'm going to have a headache now. You just took stupidity to brand new level. 'must be the faulty connection between that empty head of yours and your key board. But i'll say this one more time: READ THE DAMN REPORT AGAIN!!

The report CLEARLY STATED that the Navy helo was reserved for the president's use. I CLEARLY DISAGREED in my 1st post because the president does NOT, and has NEVER used the Navy's AW-109 LUH, BUT NAF's bigger and more modern AW-139 helo (former helos used were the NPF's Bell jet-ranger). Seriously douche, is that so difficult to understand?

The report also CLEARLY STATED that the presidency further intends to buy 2 more luxury AW-101 (i.e the EW-101 Merlin), yet you stupidly posted that it was the 109, a helo that we already have in our inventory.

Seriously, STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF HERE.
Re: Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘engine Failure’ After 10 Trips by honeric01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
ocelot2006:

Okay....I think I'm going to have a headache now. You just took stupidity to brand new level. 'must be the faulty connection between that empty head of yours and your key board. But i'll say this one more time: READ THE DAMN REPORT AGAIN!!

The report CLEARLY STATED that the Navy helo was reserved for the president's use. I CLEARLY DISAGREED in my 1st post because the president does NOT, and has NEVER used the Navy's AW-109 LUH, BUT NAF's bigger and more modern AW-139 helo (former helos used were the NPF's Bell jet-ranger). Seriously douche, is that so difficult to understand?

The report also CLEARLY STATED that the presidency further intends to buy 2 more luxury AW-101 (i.e the EW-101 Merlin), yet you stupidly posted that it was the 109, a helo that we already have in our inventory.

Seriously, STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF HERE.

I know it's painful when you're brought back to life from your "high heavens". there was no where they said the president uses Navy's AW-109 LUH, rather it says "the Navy's AW-109 LUH is in the services of the president in the Niger delta affairs/region.

I don't want to prolong this, go back and re-read 10 times line after line, then let me have the interpretation you come out with. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI Unveils Tech Solutions For Mass Transit Operators In FCT / Container Falls On Major Highway In Ikeja Area Of Lagos. Photos / Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.