Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yakowa, Azazi: Their Last Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowa, Azazi: Their Last Thoughts (451 Views)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yakowa, Azazi: Their Last Thoughts by sonya4all(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2012
GOVERNOR yakowa of kaduna state,fmr NSA Azazi,and four other prominent nigerians,went for a funeral on a helicopter,offered condolence to the bereaved family,and exchanged pleasantries as they were about to leave,few minutes into the air..........A crash occured,leaving all of them burnt beyond recognition,in such a sudden and excruciating death,my thoughts,how did these men feel,realizing they were going to die,afterall no one survives an air crash,what thoughts ran through their minds,Oh im i going to die,what happens to my investments,(position,wealth,connection,family/friends,state)..Most importantly, Eternity.....What if they were not saved,what if the sermon preached at the funeral fell on deaf ears...And i hear a tiny voice mutter to me saying (make hay while the sun shineth).Prepare for the unknown....Accept JESUS CHRIST INTO UR LIFE NOW,AND DONT WAIT UNTIL THE TYRES OF THE BUS BEGINS TO SCREACH,READY FOR A CRASH,BEFORE YOU REMEMBER GOD,Or when armed men storm and starts a shooting spree,....You should be thinking,WHAT IF IT WAS ME...God have mercy....R.I.P.Beloved brethren.

1 Like

Re: Yakowa, Azazi: Their Last Thoughts by sonya4all(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Live every day as if it were your last on Earth,and prepared to meet your creator

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss!create Other Streams Of Income / PDP Bot: Ekwueme, Anenih, Nnamani, Ahmadu Ali In Battle Royale / Probe On Uniben's Hiv/aids Cure Discovery Reveiew Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.