Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

How do I help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I help (4323 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I help by tellwsdom: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :

What you wanna share with me?

Come first undecided...
Re: How do I help by UjSizzle(f): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . . Let her friend go to prison for 100years? Is dat wat u'll do for ur friend if u're in dis same siht? smh!!
yes that's exactly what i would do if i were in the same position as the OP. No matter how much i rack my head n try to make her see reason with me, she'll never listen. Sometimes u need to make the hard decision for yourself and others. This so called friend will never learn except from experience dear... The best i would do is find her a good lawyer and pay her regular visits in prison, if we're lucky she'll be eligible for parole before she's usin a walking stick.
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
tellwsdom:

Come first undecided...
Come where? undecided
Re: How do I help by tellwsdom: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :

Come where? undecided

send me mail
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :
So one of my main bishes for 7yrs, J, been dating this one niggah off and on for like 5yrs now, but this niggah is bad news. He is 3yrs younger than me and my friend, he graduated from high school last year and he aint tryna go to college or anything. He don't have a job, a car, or a place...he just be hoppin from one friend place to the other cus his folks kicked him out the house cus he bad and he don't wanna better himself. Me and all my friends about to graduate from college real soon but my friend, J, aint cus she put her life on hold movin from one state to the other just to be with that low life niggah; we all started college 3yrs ago but J only has 6 college credits undecided. When we started college she wanted to be a doctor but now she wanna be a professional organizer. So this niggah always be cheatin on my friend, treatin her bad, threatin her, beat her up, n he rude as fukc. They break up like 5 times a year and she always be blamin herself n goes back 2 his ass eventhough me and my other friends tell her not to, she say she in love; when they broke up last year she threatened to commit suicide but the niggah called 911 and they came before she could do anything stupid. Our friends dont talk 2 her nomore cus they all tired of her n that niggahs bull so I'm like her main friend right now cus I dont wana leave her in the dust but I am gettin kinda fed up with all the bull cus she dont listen. Anywho a couple months ago, this niggah and my friend got arrested cus the fukcn niggah had drugs in my friends car. They were driving somewhere and my friend told him not 2 bring drugs around her so when she found out the niggah brought some drugs to sell to someone she flipped out and the police saw the commotion and they found the drugs. The fukcn niggah lied to the police and told them the drug belong to my friend and my friend said it wasn't hers so they both got arrested. My friend got bailed out the next day but she got her court case coming up soon and she scared cus they found 10 molly pills in her car and some mary j. The law here says if found guilty you can get 10yrs in prison for each molly pill, so she could possibly be looking at 100yrs behind bars cry But now that her case is comin up that niggah tryna be all nice to her and act like he love her and ish and now she wanna get back together with him, I dont trust this niggah, I think he got something up his sleeves to try and make sure my friend takes the fall. And I been tellin her to stop bein in contact with his a$s and get a lawyer and forget his ass but she say she still loves him and wont stop loving him. My boyfriend told me to leave her alone and let her do what she wanna do but I just cant, thats my bish and I really dont wanna see her go to prison for that niggah. So my question is, does anyone have any suggestions that I can use to make my friend see this niggah for the trifling as$ that he is and get her to stop loving him before its too late?

Ghetto write up plus ghetto love = load of bullllshit

Take it to sweet brown

Re: How do I help by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Damn gurl ! What Coast ya flow from? Ya hood ß whackest! Buh we ga luvv ƒoя ya'll .

First you gatta take a chill pill gurl cos with dis pickle air, you can pull da triga.

You wano really help your friend? Den LET HER BE. Tell ha not to bother you again since she wudnt listen to voice of reasoning and let that guy go . Tell ha its over between you two cus you wudnt want ha to complicate your simple life the way the guy has complicated hers. Don't see ha no more, dnt take ha calls, avoid her totally like your other friends.

And as you walk off, make a melodramatic turn and in low tone tell ha to get haself a lawyer. If not, she shld xpect to waste in prison because d car is hers . And anytin that is found within the car is hers!

Regards
Don

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women / Virgins Or Non-virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.