Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag (12675 Views)

See Photos Of Timaya's Sexy Baby Mama, Barbara (Photos) / Timaya Expecting Second Baby With Babymama, Barbara / Chioma Toplis @ War With Okonkwo's Ex Over A Handbag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
That's some mad handbag though. I thought I was the craziest spender on nothings.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by pekelepekele(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na that handbag she go dey use carry cocaine . People won't quickly notice her nah the mercury handbag dem go just dey loook grin cheesy
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Oludrex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Barbara Juliano? The LIES starts with her name.
Well, that reminds me of my N28m FERRAGAMO BELT
which is d surname for a calabar girl... Juliano or barbara
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by jerk: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
vanstanzy: And so How does this affect the price of a bag of rice in the market? At least she's not a govt official.
dont mind them,hw does this concern lipsrsealed
vanstanzy: And so How does this affect the price of a bag of rice in the market? At least she's not a govt official.
dont mind them,hw does this concern
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by jerk: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by mascot87(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:
and how does this ur observation add to the topic. Mumu.
It adds the fact that people like you have to go get some education b4 commenting on public forum. Ode angry
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2012

“I prefer white men because I think they are more loving and respectful to women. I was once married to a French man for eight years but it didn’t work out. Now, I am married to the love of my life— an Italian. I have been with my husband for four years but we have been married for two years with a daughter. We met in Milan, Italy. He is a very understanding and humble person and I consider myself a very lucky woman to have him as a husband.”

Stupeed girl
I never even heard of the mgbeke before
I have no problems with her dating Pakistani or Korean men if that is her choice but to down a whole race,her own race of men is ludicrous and downright pathetic
Her own husband will even consider her a charity case for this sort of description of herself and her people
What will she respond if she hears a white person say these same things about her people?
Doesn't she know her own children will be black?self hate
Nothing beats a black man
Nothing I repeat
Every race of people have their good and the bad
White men are God sent and yet you are on your second marriage,how manage?how did your prince turn into a toad?
Nonsense
She should check the number of white girls running after black men
Nonsense I say
Make she pawn that handbag and buy brain jor

1 Like

Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Still her nose look like Italian ashtray and face like they threw shittt on it.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Paulipopor: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
mascot87:
It adds the fact that people like you have to go get some education b4 commenting on public forum. Ode angry
you've made a good point there. Monkey!
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by maygah(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Double194: Even if she buy am true true then, How body now?
ko le re body my dear, my dear, my dear how body
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Agbgift(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg na 14k she talk abi 14m? Cos am suspecting an error in d amount. But wait o 14m for bag,na which skin dem take make am? Dis is absolutely madness. Vanity indeed.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Iaz93: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Stupeed girl
I have no problems with her dating Pakistani or Korean men if that is her choice but to down a whole race,her own race of men is ludicrous and downright pathetic
Her own husband will even consider her a charity case for this sort of description of herself and her people
What will she respond if she hears a white person say these same things about her people?
Nothing I repeat
White men are God sent and yet you are on your second marriage,how manage?how did your prince turn into a toad?
Nonsense
Nonsense I say
YES!!! NONSENSE I say too!!!
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by gulfer: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Meself get a N5,000 sunglasses I purchased of Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Stupeed girl
Nothing I repeat
Nonsense
Nonsense I say

What else can you expect from an air-head that has prostituted herself into "modeling". Despite plenty make-ups she still no fine sef. She needs to thank God for makeup oo, else she would look uglier than a chimp without it.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by secreyor: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Stupeed girl
Nothing I repeat
Nonsense
Nonsense I say
i loved reading this....good response.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by odave: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
U bought just handbag for 14m, now that u don become shoemaker coz u say u don dey sell shoe, how much u wan sell ur shoe? Liar oshi, u fit sell ur okrika shoe for 14k sef, u no go get customer...model ko, slob ni...14m my foot
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Florena(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wat i observed:
#her name- juliano barbara(i guess julianno was her crossriver name and barbara was her husband name)!!!
#being married 4 eight years (yet no children and d marraige crashed)!!!
#bought a bag 4 14million!!!(even Dangote's wife would nt dare try it)
#and why haven't we heard of her b4, i mean why hasn't she been on d list of world richest celebrity!!!
I simply think d lady dey suffer frm mental disorder
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Calebeslove4u(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
So how does it affect my family planning.....mtcheEeewww
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Tsmooth1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wetin concern me with her. With her piggy face.

Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by BB12(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:
and you had to quote me to tell me rubbish! cry

Instead of you to learn, you dey prove strong head undecided Next time, just click on REPLY button down the page! I bet the next line you wanna type is "thanks big sis" cheesy
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by KINGwax(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:

hmmm! Ok.
guy, go die. U be mumu for quotin evrytin. Accept jare and stop defendin ur foolishness
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by Gombs(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
14million naira bag?...will it take my sins away?

She can lie joor...Йą diamond abi gold bag?
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by oche419: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
@paulipopor, just accept a simple correction. That quotation was irrelevant cos u were the first to comment.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by jaymichael(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Red-Light:

u have problem sha angry u quoted all that long story to post 'hmmm ok'
Abi can you imagine? just because of ok.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by tonym1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
NA LIE grin[b][/b]
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by slimghost(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
14m for a handbag? shocked chei, Aunty you can lie oooo! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by mascot87(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:
Your children father. Pig
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by dickhardener: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:
. bros, abeg no vex o. U be mumu true true.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by dickhardener: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
This kain thing they vex me die. Y una go dey doubt this babe na. I bought a sunglasses last week for $11million...wat about that
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by dabrake(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Barbara Juliano? The LIES starts with her name.
Well, that reminds me of my N28m FERRAGAMO BELT
how far that your N91m 2face boxer?
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by dabrake(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
KINGwax: guy, go die. U be mumu for quotin evrytin. Accept jare and stop defendin ur foolishness
D.O.A.
Re: Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag by dejijohns(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Paulipopor:

hmmm! Ok.
"hmmm! Ok" beta I ws xpectin 1st to comment. U try kip it up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.