Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (92921 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2013
omakay:

That is not possible. Because BOM will still have closed it's dealing page for the day. Bets cannot be taken during the last 2 hours of the day. Try it out to confirm.
Dem get sense lol..........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2013
kenniojo: CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAPPY DON BURIED BOM... I DEY UR BACK JOOOO!
Oya nah......shop closed for d week jor.....resuming moday.....and to all dat are usn ma strategy.......if bom no close down next week....... dem no go close dwn again............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
wahala dey if those ppl close down. atlest people wey don taste dem no get wahala. and ppl wey still dey hope to go dey.....
if that side close and all of us no benefit for am. i wonder the essence if this thread from season 0. guys share wetin una get make una helep this poor country. abi no be us dey complain say jona no dey helep us. nnaaa i just tire o.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Happy New Month Green House
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Plz does anybody knows how to use the wolfe wave indicator??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
jayjaycool: Meritdee sir u are good.u have sPoken wisdom! May God give u a work dat requires less of ur time and more of ur current renumeration.

Amen and u too bro.. And enough with the 'sir' stuff, I'm still a very young guy abeg grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
wapmasta001: SHOP CLOSED ...... I NOTICED BOM IS ALWAYS REDUCING MY PAYOUT. IS DIX HAPPENING TO ANYONE TOO

Its not happenning to only u, its a programmed stuff. It will surely reduce payout if it detects that the price has higher percentage of going in a particular direction. They don't have a fixed payout percentage for bets, u should knw that already

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
jayjaycool: wahala dey if those ppl close down. atlest people wey don taste dem no get wahala. and ppl wey still dey hope to go dey.....
if that side close and all of us no benefit for am. i wonder the essence if this thread from season 0. guys share wetin una get make una helep this poor country. abi no be us dey complain say jona no dey helep us. nnaaa i just tire o.

Seriously, I dey always laff if I don read comments say BOM go close down because of the pennies some of us are making from them on this thread.. They are making thousands of benjamins daily and u are here shivering ontop tens wey some of us dey make. Some Investors, invests thousands of dollars daily bro. Have u asked urself why they increased their minimum payout to 100KUSD from 75K? Most guys here never verify their account sef. Don't shiver bro, the money dey there to reach you. Play ur game with wisdom. Stick to a consistent winning game plan and just have a back up somewhere. That's how to roll.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Did anyone trade the GBP news this morning? If you followed my explanations in the previous page, u should be in massive green by now.

GBP/USD
GBP/JPY
GBP/CAD
EUR/GBP

The news came out for a fall on GBP with about 3.xx deviation and those pairs moved accordingly cuz those are the 4 I had my bets on.

See u guys later
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
meritdee:

Its not happenning to only u, its a programmed stuff. It will surely reduce payout if it detects that the price has higher percentage of going in a particular direction. They don't have a fixed payout percentage for bets, u should knw that already
I NOTICED IT REDUCES UP TO 69% LAI SE RANDOM INDICES.......ITS LONG I SAW DEM REDUCE A RISE OR FALL BET TO DAT PERCENTAGE.........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
wapmasta001:
dnt forget i told you dat day........
since dat time?....no wahala sha...wen u are settle na....

meritdee:
il
Seriously, I dey always laff if I don read comments say BOM go close down because of the pennies some of us are making from them on this thread.. They are making thousands of benjamins daily and u are here shivering ontop tens wey some of us dey make. Some Investors, invests thousands of dollars daily bro. Have u asked urself why they increased their minimum payout to 100KUSD from 75K? Most guys here never verify their account sef. Don't shiver bro, the money dey there to reach you. Play ur game with wisdom. Stick to a consistent winning game plan and just have a back up somewhere. That's how to roll.

thanx for dis encouragement...BOM no go close down na...dey still owe me like 200k benjis grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello, friends...

I want to trade the BOM and I have chosen the rise and fall method. My problem now is chart reading to determine where and when to trade, as well as knowing what currency pairs to trade so that I can know the direction of the bet...

Thanks...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Meritdee. Thanks for your assistance here. God bless you.
@Dagr8. Thanks for the other day. I emailed you for about 3 days now but no reply. Hope no problem?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Optimisticgondy:
@Dagr8. Thanks for the other day. I emailed you for about 3 days now but no reply. Hope no problem?
No problem Boss...wil check now...bt u know where to reach me na
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
JUST PASSING grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
pass quick for road make i pass jor......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
O,steve i c you ooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
wapmasta001: pass quick for road make i pass jor......

I go pass but make sure say i get ma own share of d national moi moi
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
2jideofor: Hello, friends...

I want to trade the BOM and I have chosen the rise and fall method. My problem now is chart reading to determine where and when to trade, as well as knowing what currency pairs to trade so that I can know the direction of the bet...

Thanks...

2sexy, calm down and take all the time you need to master the basics of FX and you'll get to know how to read and understand what the charts are saying. I personally would advice (probably heard that before) that you go to babypips dot com and take the courses there on fx. They are simple and fast and since you already roll with fx traders on this forum (i dy see your posts), it wouldn't be that hard. When that is done, go to page 0 of this thread and there you'll find the links to all the other seasons of this thread where extensive tutorials were given on BOM. Peruse all those threads (e bulky well well o) and then when you are very familiar with the workings of the BOM market, start demo-trading the rise/fall option (which is your favourite). Once you master it and know exactly what you are doing, then you can open and fund a live account and start trading proper.

Keypoints you should take note of:

1. Be really sure you have learnt all you need to succeed in the world of BOM before trading with your hard-earned money. Don't rush.

2. Don't ever lie to yourself! The moment you don't understand anything, don't just guess, take a decision and hope for the best as that will burn your fingers. Go back to the drawing board and clarify whatever is confusing you. Ask.

3. Brace yourself! There will be losses. Not all trades will go in your favour. Once you accept this, then you are ready to trade live.

4. In a way, losses are good on demo accounts. The moment you lose any bet, try and find out why you lost that bet. Was it wrong judgement, timing, (any personal error), or just market forces which we have no control over?

Let me not bore you sha. But I hope one or two things I've written here can help you and others who wanna venture into BOM.

Ask questions and the old hands here will gladly give useful answers.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
caesaraba:

2sexy, calm down and take all the time you need to master the basics of FX and you'll get to know how to read and understand what the charts are saying. I personally would advice (probably heard that before) that you go to babypips dot com and take the courses there on fx. They are simple and fast and since you already roll with fx traders on this forum (i dy see your posts), it wouldn't be that hard. When that is done, go to page 0 of this thread and there you'll find the links to all the other seasons of this thread where extensive tutorials were given on BOM. Peruse all those threads (e bulky well well o) and then when you are very familiar with the workings of the BOM market, start demo-trading the rise/fall option (which is your favourite). Once you master it and know exactly what you are doing, then you can open and fund a live account and start trading proper.

1. Be really sure you have learnt all you need to succeed in the world of BOM before trading with your hard-earned money. Don't rush.

2. Don't ever lie to yourself! The moment you don't understand anything, don't just guess, take a decision and hope for the best as that will burn your fingers. Go back to the drawing board and clarify whatever is confusing you. Ask.

3. Brace yourself! There will be losses. Not all trades will go in your favour. Once you accept this, then you are ready to trade live.

4. In a way, losses are good on demo accounts. The moment you lose any bet, try and find out why you lost that bet. Was it wrong judgement, timing, (any personal error), or just market forces which we have no control over?

Let me not bore you sha. But I hope one or two things I've written here can help you and others who wanna venture into BOM.

Cheers.

101 likes jari grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Osteve2(m): 3:38am On Mar 02, 2013
wapmasta001: O,steve i c you ooooo
I ramain loyal o masta...just peeping via d peephole. Will soon join u again...continue wit ur green but neva finish it grin
wapmasta001: O,steve i c you ooooo
I ramain loyal o masta...just peeping via d peephole. Will soon join u again...continue wit ur green but neva finish it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2013
caesaraba:

Cheers.
Gud...and dnt be in a haste to make money...coz dat might make you to crash ur accounts several times.........and treat your demo account like your live account.....dnt trade bet on trades u knew u wud neva trade on ur live on ur demo coz u may feel u r lossing nothing......diz shud help in addition too..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Oga wapmasta, how man go get ur strategy na? I wan come back to BOM soon and I wan collect my own benji's.
wapmasta001:
Lol....no mind all diz pple jare. Na so dem do natruetalk..me wey come do compilation for dem....dem still go talk.....make i no leave here for dem oooooo........doing some relocation.......so have being kinda busy......but on monday..................i go resume full time like bomb for bom...... ........................... dnt forget i told you dat day........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
caesaraba:

Cheers.

Thanks... I am currently going through sainfaculty's post (tutorials) and it have been really awesome... I learnt a lot in a few hours than I could have done in hundreds of pages...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
wapmasta001:
I NOTICED IT REDUCES UP TO 69% LAI SE RANDOM INDICES.......ITS LONG I SAW DEM REDUCE A RISE OR FALL BET TO DAT PERCENTAGE.........

Kpele bro, e dey happen. Na one of those non-major pairs...

I got 58.xx% on N/U yesterday myself
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
dagr8:
since dat time?....no wahala sha...wen u are settle na....

thanx for dis encouragement...BOM no go close down na...dey still owe me like 200k benjis grin grin grin

Thanks chief, me sef never chop finnish na.. grin grin grin But to be candid they've really helped me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Meritdee. Thanks for your assistance here. God bless you.

Thanks my blood. We go still meet soon, make we go do picnic for Oke olosunta.. Lmao grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
meritdee:

Thanks my blood. We go still meet soon, make we go do picnic for Oke olosunta.. Lmao grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okay guys, I am ready!

2SEXY
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Spacey(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2013
Hey guys, anyone reading this. I will appreciate it if someone can mail a copy of FABTRAS to me or post a link to where i can download it. In dire need of it. My email is samspot2k7@yahoo.com. Awaiting a response. Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2013
eddyhaze: Oga wapmasta, how man go get ur strategy na? I wan come back to BOM soon and I wan collect my own benji's.
So you run before??

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Spacey: Hey guys, anyone reading this. I will appreciate it if someone can mail a copy of FABTRAS to me or post a link to where i can download it. In dire need of it. My email is samspot2k7@yahoo.com. Awaiting a response. Thanks.

Just googled ur FABTRAS to know what it means. Cool and nice write ups concerning that 4-AM-BETONMARKETS-TRADING-SYSTEM. But have u asked yourself why it has so much resellers who are even willing to sell it at so much lower price? Its just like most forex EAs that are not reliable. Why not learn to do it urself.
Most of these numerous books on BOM, I no dey get interest and in fact, I've never read any not to talk of now using a software that might have an hidden malware registered in my system registry.
I'm not saying its not good to read books o, if I see better one, I go read am myself.
But the best help you would give urself is to use your common sense and discover your own BOM winning system.
Its the first time I'm reading about FABTRAS on this thread anyway, some of our members could be hiding it tho.
Please if anyone has it, let's share it and testify to how it works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.