Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister (3665 Views)

Davido Furious Over Forbes Snub / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by 9jaolofofo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nigerian player, Obafemi Martins is in love with Abigail Barwuah, the sister of Manchester City’s Mario Balotteli and he is not hiding it.

Photos of Obagoal and Ghanaian Abigail Barwuah hugging and kissing has emerged and gone viral. Reports by the foreign media say Abigail and the Nigeria international, Martins, who plays for Levante in the Spanish La Liga, are involved in a discrete relationship.

Record.com.mx quoted some Italian media, saying that the pair were captured on camera in suggestive poses, with Martins embracing and kissing Abigail. The relationship between the Nigerian goal poacher and his Ghanaian girlfriend started in Milan, Italy when Martins was playing for Inter Milan.

It was gathered that Balotelli is deeply concerned and displeased that the pictures have been published, as he does not approve of the relationship.

Abigail is the eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs.Thomas – Rose Barwuah, biological parents of Balotelli. It would be recalled that Mario Balotelli at age two was fostered by White Italian family, Francesco and Silvio Balotelli as suggested by Social Workers when his parents couldn’t cope with his health condition..

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/obafemi-martins-should-stop-dating-my-sister-balotelli-furious-over-relationship-rumours/

Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
mek Balotelli go chop stone joor, na him go marry his sister Obagoal abeg fire-in 2big boys into dat girl"s womb. we dey behind u kakaraka if mario fuckks up u tell me mek i flog am sharp sharp grin
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
hahaha, doesn't he know that martins is just tryna improve the genes of the family undecided
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by topmostg: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiover: mek Balotelli go chop stone joor, na him go marry his sister Obagoal abeg fire-in 2big boys into dat girl"s womb. we dey behind u kakaraka if mario fuckks up u tell me mek i flog am sharp sharp grin
na xo, wetin him wan do than to siddon dey xpect twinx for their family. Abi he wan marry his 6ta ni?
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Series22(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Useless mario.. U no dey nyash other people sisters? Martins, i trust u, tear dat Hole. If possible call a friend (mikel obi). They is luv in sharing
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by daryoor(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2012
hw many people sista balotelli don munch for italy now e no want make dem munch hin own. Whats wrong with martins munchin his sis - except that he is short, and as lost it as his football age deciet is really telling, cause he is really 37.
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by laykhorn(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Carry on Martins.. Wait a minute.! Isn't Martins supposed to be married by now.
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Kx: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn: Carry on Martins.. Wait a minute.! Isnt Martins supposed to be married by now.
At [size=15pt]27[/size]?
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by laykhorn(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kx:
At [size=15pt]27[/size]?
And what confirms to you our own Obagoal is 27? Is Mikel 24, Yak29, Taiwo25, and Musa 20?
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Gee001: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Series22: Useless mario.. U no dey nyash other people sisters? Martins, i trust u, tear dat Hole. If possible call a friend (mikel obi). They is luv in sharing
hahahaha. Nt jst call a frnd, call a brother. I guess he's trying 2 b a protective elder broda, he wouldnt want 2 c his sister in pains cos na wetin all of dem dey do be dat.
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Gee001: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Series22: Useless mario.. U no dey nyash other people sisters? Martins, i trust u, tear dat Hole. If possible call a friend (mikel obi). They is luv in sharing
hahahaha. Nt jst call a frnd, call a brother. I guess he's trying 2 b a protective elder broda, he wouldnt want 2 c his sister in pains cos na wetin all of dem dey do be dat. Karma don catch am 4 him sister turn
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by slap1(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Face dey fear face. . .he can't look Martins in THAT face and talk rubbish!
Re: Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister by Rickmann: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2020
mek Balotelli go chop stone joor, na him go marry his sister Obagoal abeg fire-in 2big boys into dat girl"s womb. we dey behind u kakaraka if mario fuckks up u tell me mek i flog am sharp sharp grin

Man, this happened like some 3years back or sometin.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Rocks Ankara To The White House / Ramsey Nouah & Wife Not Married: His Purported Wife Is His Baby Mama / Photos-mercy Aigbe, Fatia Balogun, Spoted At Iyabo Ojo's Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.