Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nollywood Sex Symbols - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Sex Symbols (12097 Views)

Mega-rich Arab Men Show Off Their 'ultimate Status Symbols'... Super Cars And Bi / Many Hollywood Sex Symbols Look Ugly In Real Life Unlike In Magazines And Movies / Be Informed: The Illuminati Signs And Symbols Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
I want to celebrate the known and unknown sex symbols in Nollywood and I am unveiling Aloysius Onyejegbu, aka 2MS who is one of the young hunks in Nollywood. He is also a rapper, model and songwriter.

2MS was born in Lagos State in a Roman Catholic Christian family from Anambra State of Eastern Nigeria. He studied Estate Management, graduated in 2010 and completed his NYSC in July 2011. An actor since 2000, he has featured in several Nollywood movies including "Iwene My Son" of OJ Productions, "First Cause" by Elimihe Osezuah and "Blood in the Lagoon" by Teco Benson. 2MS also played roles in some popular Nigerian soap operas like Tinsel, Spider, Married and Echoes.

2MS has been an underground rapper since 2004 and performed at various events and shows with top artistes like Eldee, MI, Ice Prince, Rugged man, Phenom, Kel and Neto C. He wrote the theme song of a TV series on African Magic "Off Campus" in 2007. And his singles 'Get away Haters' and 'Iga fu' got released in August 2011 on his own record label La'Chankpu Records.
Listen to his "Get Away Haters" on http://iroking.com/track/9758/get-away-haters

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by klezeh: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wetin come be dis one kwanu?
U just decided to make ur sef a lafin stock here. Why not just say day u re introducing ur frustrated self. Mtcheww!
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by billionman: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who is he? I can't even remember the last time I saw a Nolly wood movie.
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Vincent Opurum: We Can Compete With the Best in the World

Vincent Opurum is one of the new heartthrobs in Nollyood with his good looks and fun loving swagger. He has played prominent roles in TV soap operas and in Nigerian home videos. His outstanding acting skills have been proved over 12 movies so far. His lover boy role in BlackBerry Babes increased his thousands of fans, especially his female admirers who see him as a sex symbol and he has been romantically linked with the pretty and sexy, but controversial actress Tonto Dike. Vincent has also attracted public attention for his roles in My Love My Sorrow, Heavy Battle, Desert Storm, One Last Feeling, Stolen Desire, Breath Of Love, Empty Coffin, Forget Heaven, Unending Love, Kingdom Of Men, The King and The Medians, Royal Ammargidom , Mission To No Where, Fake Prophet, Holy Prostitutes, Looking For Husband and Mother’s Love.

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by midep: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
First to Hiss...............
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yuh Edochie

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Okey Uzoeshi

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
OC Ukeje

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Benson Okonkwo

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gabriel Afolayan

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Benson okonkwho is soooo gay.
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Salmoneus(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Salmoneus: Mr Ibu
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/903059_John-Okafor-mr_-Ibu_jpga392150ee275a06aab9af914f012f352[/img]
. Don't mess with this gallery so that 2013 will be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Salmoneus(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Mr Ibu is sexy to me, that's my personal taste am I not entitled to an opinion? grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Salmoneus: Mr Ibu is sexy to me, that's my personal taste am I not entitled to an opinion? grin
You are another funny Nigerian.
Yeah. Some mothers do have them.
grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by demelza: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yes to Gabriel Afolayan. He's so fiioonnee!!!
Used to have a huge crush on him during his stint on Super Story.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2013
demelza: Yes to Gabriel Afolayan. He's so fiioonnee!!!
Used to have a huge crush on him during his stint on Super Story.
PLEASE, REVIVE THE CRUSH, because the guy is still cute. His father, Ade Love was very hot in his days.

Adeyemi Afolayan aka Ade-love in IJA OMINIRA (FIGHT FOR FREEDOM)directed by Dr. Ola Balogun in 1978.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8t8Ap5L0e8
Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Amaka Anioji beat celebrated Nollywood diva Nse Etim-Ekpe and others to win the Most Outstanding Actress Award at the 2012 Abuja International Film Festival. She is also a producer and casting director of both TV drama and movies.

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by nollywood20: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
AMAA 2010 Most Promising Actress Chelsea Eze has made her mark in such movies as Silent Scandals, Timeless Passion, Twist, Hood Rush, Two Brides And A Baby and other.

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Damilola Adegbite of "Tinsel" fame now featured in three upcoming movies.

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Orikinla(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Vote for this Nollywood hunk 2MS on http://www.u-rap.ultimalimited.com/videos/watch/93

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2013
Ibinabo Fiberesima, also first female President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

Re: Nollywood Sex Symbols by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Beverly Naya.

(1) (Reply)

HOT PHOTOS: From Rapper Lil Kim Exposes Some Serious Camel Toe On Stage / August Alsina Displays His Huge Eggplant In Calvin Klein Boxer For Ad Campaign / Who's More Pretty Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Or Jennifer Eliogu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.