Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds (11905 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by stantob(m): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2012
Hope you released your village people you sent Nigerian soldiers to humiliate? I mean those .............. how many people self, rubbish.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Wsdm: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2012
Is that why Jonathan quickly sent the over 161b Naira for approval for the payment of subsidy/ransom for just 3 week in December? Okay, now that some people claimed that she escaped from the kidnappers without paying any ransom, quickly remind your OGA to withdraw that demand from the Nass Shappp shappp.NONSENSE!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by nagoma(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2012
I admire Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala although she has done nothing distinctive and positive so far as the economic transformation focal person in GEJ's government, she actually looks so deceptively harmless. Anytime I see her on TV I think of Miss Piggy ( God forgive me) . It may be her looks, or perhaps her role as a glorified and hyped puppet for the international finance industry.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Jubal01: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Women are always the target in Nigeria's politics.

Stop kidnapping our women, wives and mothers!!
And start kidnapping the men and husbands abi?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by ganye1: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2012
okosodo: Very big lie, so this woman can lie like this?
Is it today you come to know?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by doctokwus: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Seeing responses here makes me so proud.Despite d rot in d nigerian fabric,d average nigerian can still decipher lies,deceit from d truth.
This woman as some of us suspectd,despite her acclaimed degrees is nothing but a pedestrian minister,but added to this,she has clearly shown dat she is not only deceitful but a big liar.To add to her inglorious credentials,she now wants to use lies to gain cheap political points frm her own mother's unfortunate incident;how callous can one be.
First lie:mother was left without food& water for 5days,haba,& she's alive to tell u this @82yrs.
Second lie:she was told to resign;evn if true,I doubt if those guys gave one iota of care if she resignd or stole billions,dey just wantd their mony.
There are other false innuendos from dis woman its nauseating to know this is one of nigeria's ministers,big shame on her
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by KINGwax(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2012
o ti wa su mi bayi
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by teskyg: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2012
I am not surprise that some of the sponsored subsidy crooks still litered Nairaland with their comments.I am not holding brief for her but it is very cleared that she may not be far from the truth and our refusal to even understand her position shows how frustrated some of us are.The country can only change if we begin to understand the antics of the real enemies of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by lain: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Ada Nri1: [b]Why my mother was kidnapped – Okonjo-Iweala[/b

She said her mother was neither given food nor water during her kidnap.
#
.. For six days no food no water for the old woman.. Thats a bloody lie...
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by stshakes(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Ok... I donno know if I am proud to say this but I have got to know from my friends in Asaba those days that the BOLAJI guy who was killed and the other guy who was arrested who I now know is a guys also that I know very well called nwabueze (Aka Tsetse-fly) were my classmates in secondary school, we finished in 2001. (To save the dignity of my sch I won't mention the name). Those boys have always been bad from secondary school days. Tsetse-fly was quite intelligent though at that time but am not sure he went on to university cos of the stupid things like cultism he/they got into. Those guys have no fvcking business with Okonjo's subsidy money. They just wanted Christmas money as they always do, selling peoples lands in asaba and ish.

Okonjo... You have found your mother and just praise God. Don't try to play politics with it. If you claim you know them, then expose them and they will also face charges of kidnapping and attempted murder. Am just sorry for the parents of the boys!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Cupidkc(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2012
If the abduction was truly masterminded by subsidy men,then she must have paid awhole lot as ransom.
9ja my country!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by PatrykUtulu(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2012
NO GREAT NATION HAS EVER BEEN DESTROYED FROM OUTSIDE UNTIL IT HAS DESTROYED ITSELF FROM INSIDE
-By Attorney Patryk Utulu (United States)
Email: patryk.utulu@yahoo.com

Thankfully, the English language has a very limited supply of euphemisms to describe a self-inflicted injury. Nor, mercifully, does it take too long to reveal the vulnerability of a giant on clay feet. Noble Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka had obliquely warned (Nigeria?) in his “The Lion and the Jewel" that it does not take forever to reap the unpleasant rewards of irresponsible actions predicated on the hubris that might is right.

How I wish I was wrong about my predictions that Kidnapping would be offspring of the Advance Fee Fraud (419) epidemic. Forget the titles for a minute. Think functions. The function of both Kidnapping and 419 is the obsession that praised instant wealth (no matter the source) without work, and an acquired national habit that undervalued educational achievement in place of rewarding anyone with money as king of the moment. 419 destroyed a generation of Nigerians who lacked the ability to work for a living, turning the society upside-down as “moneyed” idiots made decisions while the “smart-but-poor” hid themselves in embarrassment. About 8 years ago I started predicting that Nigeria was following a trajectory that would lead to Colombia-type hell. Sadly, that tragic era has begun. Kidnapping is worse than corruption. It is a chemical weapon that corrodes a nation. In an epidemic of kidnapping even family trust is eroded because no one – absolutely no one -- is safe. When kidnapping becomes the norm in a nation both the wealthy (and relatives), Diaspora (and relatives) are fair game for kidnappers. No one escapes the sense of insecurity that kidnapping brings.

As Nigeria descends into this Hell of Kidnapping Epidemic it will follow the sad trajectory (and evolve) as follows:
1. A nation becomes so corrupt that citizens lose faith in the ability of the Nation itself to provide even the barest form of law and order
2. Corruption rises to the level where citizen’s resentment of leadership kleptomania leads to flagrant disregard for anything that signifies "authority."
3. Wealthy citizens retreat behind high walls for protection. Rather than protect their owners however, the high walls and fences merely “point" out those houses as the homes of the hated elites
4. Poverty gets to the point where citizens decide that they will get "what belongs to us" from "those who stole from us."
5. First the elites are kidnapped (businessmen, politicians...then the middle class, and their families. At this point the kidnappers are merely a few desperate people
6. Kidnapping becomes an underground form of "employment" and, here, non-professional criminals start getting involved. More kidnapped victims are killed because non-professional criminals use excessive force to gain leverage
7. Police start developing an attitude of "last authority" for in a kidnapping situation it is the police and NOT the court system that has the last power to either save a victim or stay asleep
8. Police finally gets in the game, form their own kidnapping teams that then pretend to rescue people that the very same police kidnapped in the first place

NIGERIA HAS JUST REACHED LEVEL #8.

9. Next stage, wealthy individuals start paying Police "to preempt kidnapping" (that is, to provide advance protection). This will only work for a short time because once you ride a tiger you dare not get down or it will devour you
10. After that, politicians and business people start paying police to kidnap enemies, business rivals, political opponents, etc. Here, political parties will start kidnapping opponents as a weapon of mass intimidation and kidnapped wives of enemies and opponents will be raped or threatened with rape.
11. Foreign embassies start buying "Kidnapping Insurance" not to protect their workers but simply to buy their freedom when they are kidnapped
12. Foreign Organized Criminals from Italy, Spain, Lebanon, etc will come to Nigeria to help organize the Kidnapping business.
13. Ordinary citizens begin to use kidnapping as a form of power-play and to settle personal grievances
14. Nigerians abroad stop coming home, businesses dry up (how many foreign-owned businesses want to pay Kidnapping Insurance forever?)

BY THE TIME WE GET TO THIS STAGE, NIGRIA, FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES WOULD HAVE CEASED TO BE A "GOVERNED" ENTITY

15. Tribal retaliatory kidnappings/executions becomes the order of the day
16... (It's better to NOT say what the next stage is.....)

MY ADVICE:
Watch your Thoughts for they soon become your Words
Watch your Words for they soon become your Actions
Watch your Actions for they soon become your Habits
Watch your Habits for they soon become your Destiny

--By Attorney Patryk Utulu (United States)
Email: patryk.utulu@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Mustymohd2: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2012
okosodo: Very big lie, so this woman can lie like this?
they thought we er stil fools the way they are
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by brown3: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2012
0lumide: She is lying blatantly!!!

1billion dollars for just three weeks? Ahhhh

These people will soon see what is called the mob of the people..
oboy go and fight those that stole from nigeria, d likes of obj and co. Stop disturbing an innocent woman who is working so hard to make things ok for the nation. I suspect u re d agent of those criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by drnoel: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Emusan:

Since you know them why can't you mention their name
a.k.a the Cabals
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by drnoel: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Emusan:

a.k.a the Cabals with her being their treasurer.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by brown3: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: lying byaatch,everything is about her ,the cabal,n subsidy,that was how she rode obj's dyck abt debt relief,when obj found she was getting her one percent on the deal,he demoted her fat ar,se to a lower ministry,she had to resign in shame..styupid byatch
baby cry no more. u can never get to her level.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thrugemaster(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2012
big time liar....so why did the police and army arrest idle young men in your villag
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Nigerians will always point fingers to mask ignorance. It is in our nature.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by PointB: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2012
There are a few people in government who are actually working hard to restore sanity to the system by tackling corruption in the oil and gas sector. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is one of them.

We cannot throw the baby away with the dirty water. Kudos to this brave, and hardworking woman!

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Emusan:

Why do you lot keep posting ignorant stuff like this? If someone who has an issue with you sends thugs to threaten you, does it mean you can just call the person's name when you have no hard evidence in your hands to nail them? Except you can catch the thugs and get real hard evidence, how are you going to call the person's name? Do you think you can just come out on TV and say Mr A is the one threathening me? Do you know what is defamation of character? She has informed the nation and rightly so. You peeps who claim you want nigeria to change have now joined hands with the enemies of Nigeria, who want the old status quo to continie, to fight Nigeria. Its a big shame!

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2012
doctokwus: Seeing responses here makes me so proud.Despite d rot in d nigerian fabric,d average nigerian can still decipher lies,deceit from d truth.
This woman as some of us suspectd,despite her acclaimed degrees is nothing but a pedestrian minister,but added to this,she has clearly shown dat she is not only deceitful but a big liar.To add to her inglorious credentials,she now wants to use lies to gain cheap political points frm her own mother's unfortunate incident;how callous can one be.
First lie:mother was left without food& water for 5days,haba,& she's alive to tell u this @82yrs.
Second lie:she was told to resign;evn if true,I doubt if those guys gave one iota of care if she resignd or stole billions,dey just wantd their mony.
There are other false innuendos from dis woman its nauseating to know this is one of nigeria's ministers,big shame on her

And exactly how do you know it is a lie? Do you work in the SSS or you are part of the kidnapping ring or you work for the subsidy thieves?

I have always known many of you are paid propaganda peeps but the level you guys are warming up to now is diabolical! You and your folks will not be paid subsidy that you didn't earn. No amount of intimidation through kidnapping or internet propaganda will change that! You can go and hug a transmission station for all we care!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by anonimi: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2012
skyfall: Abegi make we hear word. Mumu woman looking for sympathy. Was it Not Nigerians who forced your clueless govt to clean up the subsidy system despite all your shameful lies?

Your mother was not the first person to be kidnapped and I'm sure won't be the last.

I must be having some memory loss this morning. Can you help a brother out?
How did Nigerians force her "clueless govt to clean up the subsidy system"
Hope sey you no go tey for reply with proof and verifiable links. Thanks upfront!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2012
anonimi:

I must be having some memory loss this morning. Can you help a brother out?
How did Nigerians force her "clueless govt to clean up the subsidy system"
Hope sey you no go tey for reply with proof and verifiable links. Thanks upfront!

Why are you wasting bandwidth on that guy? Obviously a confused guy!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by anonimi: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Rich Dad: Really? Then pay up madam the damn subsidy fund.

Another one bites the dust!
Abi na the subsidy fuel scam you sef take become "Rich Dad". If na so make you quick forward march go return the UNEARNED subsidy make government take for fix infrastructures (roads, schools, hospitals, railways etc) wey don decay over the many years of neglect by military dictators such as General Buhari and recent pseudo-civilian presidents.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2012
At times I wonder who is a better liar. Ngozi or Abati undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem: At times I wonder who is a better liar. Ngozi or Abati undecided

You are the worst of all liars! Did you guys not demand her regisnation as a precondition for her mothers release?

www.nairaland.com/1129978/kidnappers-demand-n200m-ransom-okonjo-iweala

What are you yapping about? No more free subsidy money for your jagaban and no amount of blackmail and calumny will change that! Get it?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Ngozi, the liar
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope: You are the worst of all liars! Did you guys not demand her regisnation as a precondition for her mothers release?

What are you yapping about? No more free subsidy moneu for your jagaban and no amount of blackmail and calumny will change that! Get it?

Thelasttheif, can you please STFU.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem: At times I wonder who is a better liar. Ngozi or Abati undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Thelasttheif, can you please STFU.

Are you the latest ACN recruit? Or you just created a new pseudo name? No more free subsidy money!!! And no amount of blackmail will change that!!! Get it!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

You are the worst of all liars! Did you guys not demand her regisnation as a precondition for her mothers release?

What are you yapping about? No more free subsidy money for your jagaban and no amount of blackmail and calumny will change that! Get it?

grin grin
Lost pope, ngozi had given us the impression that she knows those that kidnapped her mama. Let her get them arrested to convince us that she is sincere for once in her miserable life. Anything except that is crap.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? / Soludo Tasks Ndi Nnewi To Vote APGA Candidates, To Restore It's Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.