Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive (16686 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by brixton: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
This will almost bring tears to your eyes. It brought tears to mine. Mr Seun Oloketuyi ( a journalist) went to visit the sick actress at home and she told him alot.  Read below;

Ngozi Nwosu is dying. She has lost it all; weight, strength and vigour but not her talent and deep sense of humour which she displayed during the over one and a half hours we spent together recently. Her emotions ranged from profound despair to occasional outbursts of laughter at her own jokes.
When i got a call from the organisers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to come play in the special Celebrity Edition last week, i did not know it was the cause of our Dear Ngozi i will be playing for until I got there. The Director revealed this to me few minutes before recording began as Ngozi sauntered in.

One of the first signs that things were no longer right with Ngozi was the fact that we had to delay recording because while everybody else was virtually fanning themselves due to the studio lights, Ngozi was shivering from cold so much that the producers had to get her cardigans. I was flustered.
When the programme eventually got underway, Ngozi still helped to answer some questions. She summoned every ounce of strength in her body to look good for the cameras. Then, it occurred to me that she might be withering, with life slowly ebbing away from her before our very eyes, that acting talent is still intact. As we made our way out of the studio after the recording, she turned to me, despair etched on her brows as her eyes glistened with tears, and said, “Seun, do you know I was here (WWTBAM) few years back to play this game for Samanja and I didn’t know that I will be here years later for people to play for me to survive. See life.” She burst into tears. I fought back tears myself. I had never been so close to crying in a long while but Ngozi’s story will break the steeliest of hearts.

Moments later, we sat down to talk in the ante-room of the studio. Her nurse told me that despite the fact that she has lost half her original weight, she was better than three months back when she could not even get up from bed in her Surulere, Lagos apartment. “Thanks to God and medical attention, she is willing to give living again a chance by fighting,” the nurse said.

When we probed further on what exactly her ailment is, Ngozi wouldn’t say but instead invited me to her home. Last Sunday, I was Ngozi’s guest, where she showed me results of tests stating that she had kidney and heart-related issues. I spent hours in her house as she led me by the hand through the whole gamut of her illness. She told me she decided to divulge everything because of widespread speculation that she was HIV positive. “I don’t have AIDS o,” she declared.
The bottom line now is that Ngozi needs N6m to treat herself abroad. And she needs it fast. Ngozi is willing to live longer but we have to support her.

You can send your widow’s mite to Ngozi Nwosu GTB 0052851673. May God bless you and all that you take important as we rally round to save beautiful actress.

http://ladunliadi..co.uk/2012/12/ngozi-nwosu-needs-n6m-to-survive.html

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Chokolee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Touching
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by sylve11: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sad! sad if only. . . . . sad cool
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by manny4life(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
VERY UNFORTUNATE. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile, GEJ and his crew are earmarking an equivalent of more than $20million for a mini clinic in Aso Rock. What do Nigerian have to sacrifice to have access to better quality of life including HEALTHCARE?

It's about time we get our priorities straight, a lot of people whom we've not heard of, die on weekly, monthly and yearly basis. This isn't about Ngozi's case, but a thousands others like her.

Ms/Mrs Ngozi, God will be your strength...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chaii I like that woman. Wey all the celebrities wey dey buy rolls Royce and range rover oya better charity work don show o. Abeg help. Especially the musicians. I won't mention the $200million cos na one chance. Oya ooo its not about showing us N 70million checks on twitter.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
I thought actresses made much. never knew this was gonna be a burden much less a bigger problem. How I wish...... cry
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by AdetoroBukola: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chokolee: Touching
and so does dt change d price of gari in d market? @ Ngozi the lord is ur strenght. He will heal u completely.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Iaz93: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Just 6 million?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by r231(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Touching.....

so are you telling me that all this Nollywood community can't put N6m together to help this woman and you see all of them running around in their N2.2m SUVs

this life get as be undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Troll: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dear Lord, Heal The Sick (IJN)

Meanwhile...
The Lord Is Our Shepherd We Shall Not Want (Amin)
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Libkid(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
The government and other non governmental agencies should come to her aid.where is the fucking AGN now,when she dies now they will come out saying all sorts of thrash.now is the time or never. God help her anyway
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Goldieluks: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigerian Actors Association should try and donate some money to her.
Most actors buy big cars and houses every now and then, why not support
one of their colleagues who's in dire need.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by slimyem: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
This woman must not die...
Every true fan should please do something for her...
Her colleagues in the industry can raise it if they truly want to..
This is the time to do something not shed crocodile tears and write meaningless eulogies after she's gone.
Help our dear Ngozi o..!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by hbrednic: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
why are people not getting health insurance in Naija ?
very sad news,what if she doesnt get the required 6m ?
Bank details noted.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by drlaykay(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chokolee: Touching
Na for this kind sad story person dey claim first for unnecessary thing.SMH
@ topic:Wish her well.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by maskid(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
pictures plzzz... i dnt remember her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Chokolee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Adetoro Bukola: and so does dt change d price of gari in d market? @ Ngozi the lord is ur strenght. He will heal u completely.
What is wrong with people and food..we are talking about something serious here; you shamefully typed how the garri price would be changed..#u need to slapp your self

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Adetoro Bukola: and so does dt change d price of gari in d market? @ Ngozi the lord is ur strenght. He will heal u completely.
why will you bring garri into dis matter? Why don't you just help us carry a chair to the market and monitor price of garri from there. It will be easier for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
why will you bring garri into dis matter? Why don't you just help us carry a chair to the market and monitor price of garri from there. It will be easier for you. Otoro bukola

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where are our BIG LOUD MOUTHED Actors/Actresses
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
maskid: pictures plzzz... i dnt remember her
Thomas generation don come now.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
still watnig for daddy GO,private jet cruising pastors to help...what u will hear is a deafening silence,just hope she doesnt die

is there a way we could raise the funds?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
please is there a way we could raise some funds for her?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Nigerian Actors Association should try and donate some money to her.
Most actors buy big cars and houses every now and then, why not support
one of their colleagues who's in dire need.

Dont mind them. Useless set of pple.

For those of u dt drink coke everyday, STOP it asap. The earlier, the better.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by cigie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
fraud alert!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by alfredo4u(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nairalander's, let donate our quota? Mr Seun, wats ur take?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by defashan: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where are all those celebrities who acquire N200,000,000.00 MANSIONS,LATEST RANGE ROVER SPORTS,LAMBOGHINIS,BENTLEYS,photos in Private Jets signing multi million naira contracts?
The Davidos displaying N10M cheques...

She needs them now,they all should out do each other now.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
i think Nairaland some sort of charity going on days back
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by critic(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: please is there a way we could raise some funds for her?

Didnt u see her bank details above Na wa o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Mimi Orijiekwe's Baby Shower / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign / Photos Of Waje Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.