Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive (16690 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz: I send ma prayers to her. She will leave to enjoy the fruits of her labour.

My dear you are wishing her death o
She wants to live but you want her to leave shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Batin20: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2012
This is sad!nollywood should raise this money for her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Ozegbe(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2012
She better find her way to synagore and get her self healed.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by addey(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life: VERY UNFORTUNATE. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile, GEJ and his crew are earmarking an equivalent of more than $20million for a mini clinic in Aso Rock. What do Nigerian have to sacrifice to have access to better quality of life including HEALTHCARE?

It's about time we get our priorities straight, a lot of people whom we've not heard of, die on weekly, monthly and yearly basis. This isn't about Ngozi's case, but a thousands others like her.

Ms/Mrs Ngozi, God will be your strength...

Pls forget about our government and send any thing you can.

We are over 170Million, if 2000 Nigerians can send 5000.00 each she will get 10,000,000.00 which is more than what she need.

Am sending mine please send yours

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Jaykizz(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

She wants to live but you want her to leave shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lmao...tanx 4 showin me dat error. Wil modify d post.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Jaykizz(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

lmao...tanx 4 showin me dat error. Wil modify d post..
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Humanbeans(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
I just paid some cash into her account, pls dont just argue away at somebody's misfortune. even 1K will go a long way to bring her hope.
God bless you as you do this
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Libkid(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
uihebom: I remember when my uncle Moses osuji died years back a very good actor, I don't know if you guys will remember that elderly man with lots and long white beard that acted igodo back then 2002. That was when nollywood makes sense. AGN came and they promised his daughter free education and feeding allowance every month. We all clapped and everybody was happy for her. We no know sey na part of the movie scene them dey act.who wasn't there Omotola, nnaji, RMD, so many of them were present, burial close everybody clean yan-sh run. The girl was still in primary school but now she's in university. Ask me if they know if the girl drinks water or not. After burial everybody disapear. I wish I can find his pictures you guys will remember him.
my dear wat nigerians are after na merry making.they should help the woman now that she is alive.abeg person dey invest 4 person wey don kpai.smh
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Humanbeans(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
over 11000 views, if only every viewer could give 500 Naira to her, she would have enough to treat herself
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by tsniper1: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
These celebrities and nollywood people should start helping themselves instead of coming later to seek for alms from the public, what is there in making a health insurance fund compulsory for members of the Nigerian actors guild in line with their quaterly membership renewal levies. I drop this quote
"it's in moment of despair we learn to fly more higher than the eagles"

The only problem or rather challange would be in management of these funds, but that is not completely possible if its given out to a tird party.

I don talk my own oooo.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by tsniper1: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
I MANDATE THE MODERATOR TO OPEN A THREAD FOR DONATION TO THIS ACTRESS, STATE CLEARLY FOR GOOD NAIRALANDERS TO PAY AND SAVE THIS WOMAN THAT HAS ENTERTAINED US ALL ON TV. IT IS NOT HER FAULT THAT SHE LIVES IN A SOCIETY THAT IS HIGHLY UNCOORDINATED , LET US DO IT NOW AND SHAME THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE FAILED HEALTH POLICY, THE ACTORS GUILD FOR THEIR UNCOORDINATED EXECUTIVEs & NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO and SHAME TO THOSE NIGERIANS THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO SAVE A LIFE.

A DONATION OF N500 and above can make a big change for her, Lets Do This !!!

GTB ACCOUNT - SAVE NGOZI NWOSU MANDATE

(GTB makes online banking easy)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by luiskhan92: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by patwilly(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
I remember when my uncle Moses osuji died years back a very good actor, I don't know if you guys will remember that elderly man with lots and long white beard that acted igodo back then 2002. That was when nollywood makes sense. AGN came and they promised his daughter free education and feeding allowance every month. We all clapped and everybody was happy for her. We no know sey na part of the movie scene them dey act.who wasn't there Omotola, nnaji, RMD, so many of them were present, burial close everybody clean yan-sh run. The girl was still in primary school but now she's in university. Ask me if they know if the girl drinks water or not. After burial everybody disapear. I wish I can find his pictures you guys will remember him.
I remember this old man. Acted in Festival of Fire . Died in 2005 I presume. Too bad this poster has deactivated. Would have loved to know more about him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Mimi Orijiekwe's Baby Shower / Photos Of Waje Working Out / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.