Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. (25628 Views)

Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar / How Many Cubes Of Sugar Do You Drink Your Garri With? / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
The bank is BROKE.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by asog: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Its not true, last year dey gave a bag of rice, groundnut oil and money foe turkey. Dey r still expecting dis year's gift. @op, r u sure ur nt a cleaner in d bank
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
at all at all na im bad pass.since the ban on sugar will take effect from next year kini big deal?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
asog: Its not true, last year dey gave a bag of rice, groundnut oil and money foe turkey. Dey r still expecting dis year's gift. @op, r u sure ur nt a cleaner in d bank
Haba go easy with the Op now, a 'cleaner' is not a sign of madness it is a job worth doing well if you find yourself doing such. No use im job yab am ooooo 'Mr Executive' cool!!!!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by nikkyshyne(f): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lmao. This is hilarious. Sterling bank gave a full bag of rice even to Industrial attachment(IT) students. Is Access bank damn broke or you'r just joking?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by lexicon(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP. are u sure u are telling us the truth here ? I just called my broda working with 'em now and he told me its a lie. Maybe u be cleaner
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Haba go easy with the Op now, a 'cleaner' is not a sign of madness it is a job worth doing well if you find yourself doing such. No use im job yab am ooooo 'Mr Executive' cool!!!!
hello sugar pie! how you dey?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
120 x 10 - 1200 for each staff.

Is it dangote sugar?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
at all at all na im bad pass.since the ban on sugar will take effect from next year kini big deal?
....what happened berem!? Did you actually got banned?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Forzap: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
WTF!10 packet of sugar?bia tell us d truth,u be cleaner or security man?.no lie oooo
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by 401kk: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Access bank don turn sugar daddy, abi na sugar bank.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ypzilanti: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
The poster should lock that sugar in a safe. By January, the price of each packet is going up 100%.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
hello sugar pie! how you dey?
My E-Lolo I am fine jare at least 'body still dey inside my fitted clothe' I hope you are good too? wink
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Thats nice o!! The bank is really thinking ahead..

The Staff should save those packets of Sugar in their Fixed Deposit accounts.. Remember that the government has banned importation of Sugar so soon Sugar will be scarce and then demand will be high. Experts say 1 cube of sugar could sell for as high as 200 naira a cube for St. louis sugar and 150 naira a cube for Nasco and co. They can then resell those packets for a large profit on the blackmarket.

Nice Banking idea..
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ujukala: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
A bank is doing that? My God! All of you should collect the sugar and heap them at the MD's office. Tufia!!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=24pt]because u bankers are a beast of burden....this is the same reason why we give glucose to cows and water for camels....so is sugar for bankers[/size]
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
My E-Lolo I am fine jare at least 'body still dey inside my fitted clothe' I hope you are good too? wink
i dey o my sweerie.how you take see the hot weather? oya come make i baff you.*pulls of tomakint's clothes and gives him a cold bathe*

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by excellentmomma(f): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dee60: Possible they seized sugar from a customer with a non-performing loan! Or maybe not!

Very likely, lolz
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
i dey o my sweerie.how you take see the hot weather? oya come make i baff you.*pulls of tomakint's clothes and gives him a cold bathe*
***tomakint returns the favour and gave berem a real hot kiss***
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by AjanleKoko: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Weird embarassed
Why sugar?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by hannydarl(f): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well, there is wishing you a sweet christmas and new year.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Opoki(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Classicalman: Last year Access bank rewarded us with half bag of rice and 2 dozens of liquid peak milk. But this year they are giving each staff 10 packets of sugar each for christmas. What on earth do they want staff to do with sugar? Abi make we dey use am soak garri or they want to kill us with diabetes? Na wah o. angry

Guy/Gurl... no one need to tell you that ur bank is broke and u need to cope with that...
its unpatrotic and unprofessional to come spew all ds online.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ogaju007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin
401kk: Access bank don turn sugar daddy, abi na sugar bank.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by djcrown(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
thats unbelieveable
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Toppiano(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
imo...use the sugar to mix the milk they gave u last year. I know u have finished that, so eat the sugar alone and start jumping so they can mix... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
AjanleKoko: Weird embarassed
Why sugar?
what were you expecting? sugar is an important commodity if you dont know.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by critic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Koolking: Guy, show your appreciation. Your engagement letter did not specify what gift you are entitled to at the end of the year as bonus. What if they had glossed over and decided to pay only your usual 31days remuneration? Would you drag them to industrial court? Hell no! Consider the attitude of most employers in Nigeria, some feel they are actually doing their employees favours by employing them. A friend of mind works in a corporate office for the last 5years and has never been appreciated with bonus. You are privileged your firm appreciates your effort in their own little way at the end of the year. I bet you have reasons to be thankful

very matured response from u. access bank staff have no right to complain over whatever they r given as xmas gifts. it is the discretion of the bank to decide if gifts are to be given or not, besides, how many organization gives out end of year bonus/gifts to their staffs? receive ur gifts with gratitude.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by AjanleKoko: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
what were you expecting? sugar is an important commodity if you dont know.

Just odd. I mean, a frozen turkey, or veg oil, or something that is a bit more in consonance with the season, would probably be in the same price range with 12 packets of sugar.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
AjanleKoko: Weird embarassed
Why sugar?

Aig probably has some sort of deal / debt from dangote

Na so he force ford moto on staff
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by newacca: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Classicalman: Last year Access bank rewarded us with half bag of rice and 2 dozens of liquid peak milk. But this year they are giving each staff 10 packets of sugar each for christmas. What on earth do they want staff to do with sugar? Abi make we dey use am soak garri or they want to kill us with diabetes? Na wah o. angry

grin grin grin undecided sad
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ABJay1: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
May be they knew FG was planning to ban importation of packaged sugar from jan' 2013 and price of sugar might go up before it comes down.

Any which ways you guys should be appreciative.., after all "half bread they say is..." well you know the rest.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk / Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice / How To Make Unripe Plantain And Sweet Potato Pottage(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.