Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? (20306 Views)

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Admission Into University Of Ghana For 2015/2016 Call 08107906120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by akay47(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hi everyone! I have an uncle who has been home for more than seven years withoug getting to the University. he is almose loosing his mind and i need to help him get to school as soon as possible. Please, doe s anyone know how to gain admission into the University of Ghana? It's urgent pls; u may send it to my email: akayharun@yahoo.com or simply reply.
Re: How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2006
Google for the school's website.
Re: How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2006
yo, Unni of Ghana is Legon where all da fine chics are cool cool cool cool cool cool also fine guys cool
Re: How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by kimba(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2006
@akay47
If you need admission into university in ghaha, just go to ABC transport, pay the fare about N6,500 and off to ghana, 8hrs you go in a luxurious bus. You need no passport, no visa to enter ghana. If you have an ECOWAS passport, better still, and you can go there like today and come back tomorrow. The schls are very nice, better than in Nijas student standard of living, things are very cheap, no strikes, no headches, you'll be given the same requirments and consideration like any other ghanaian student, its all ECOWAS,
Re: How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by omogenikky(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
Re: How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? by tokjohn: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hello Every One,

Please i would like to know more about the "KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY IN GHANA" any one with any information should please reach me on

Tel:- 08050670142
E-mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Please any information about the University would be appreciated

Thanks

John

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Releases 2015/2016 2nd Batch Admission List / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) / NIIT Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.