Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (17245 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by gohome: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Do you believe in prophecies or future predictions by religious leaders most of which have been fulfilled? As the year comes to an end, a chilling revelation has been made by the founder of INRI Evangelical Church World Wide, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele.

Primate Ayodele who correctly predicted another air disaster after earlier predicting the one involving governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state, has warned President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his Presidential Fleet to avert an air disaster that would throw the nation into deep sorrow.
He said: “We are going into another year, again. Help me to tell President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his jet. Evil will not befall the nation. I could see the presidential jet developing human made mechanical fault.”
Primate Ayodele, while speaking in Lagos, said he saw in a vision that a presidential jet would develop a human initiated mechanical fault.
Calling on Nigerians to pray fervently, he said: “The Almighty will protect the president and may he overcome his enemies. I am neither an aviation expert nor a scientist, but God asked me to warn this nation and its leaders beforehand”.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/renowned-primate-predicts-presidential-jet-will-develop-man-made-mechanical-fault.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Kx: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
I hope the president will give a damn and at least listen to this caution be it true or false.
It is well with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by fkaz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Incase if dis page make FP,....sanctity it with ogogoro or wot? I beg make ayo oriesajafor predict jooor,since he has private jet 2.

1 Like

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
.when are they going to predict that the price of ▒▒▒▒▒ will go down.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
I pray all PDP rogues will be in that plane the day it will develop that fault. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
I think its time the SSS start closing down some churches and putting some illiterate money seeking pastors behind bars.

7 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nasri100(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is that so primate? Electrical fault? Hmm tell us more cheesy
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by outrage: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin
15 min of fame!
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Ajibel(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
This dudes just dey predict to gain media attention and drag people to their church... prophets of doom..never had they for once predicted something okay/ good

1 Like

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by simongonner: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
not a bad prophecy..very goooooood..kill them all..revolution
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by martyns303(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Heard in europe some scientist gave a false prediction of an earth quake and were sentenced to yrs in prison. This pastor looking for cheap attention, if his prediction doesn't come thru, hmmmm! Capitalizing on the over religious minds of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER grin

5 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by NDSMART(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
This people don come again, why cant you just tell the dude to come worship at ur church & drop enof tithe, than broadcasting trash prophecy.........grow up joor

2 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
So they want to kill Jonathan ehn!!

Oya Joe.. Biko fly only Arik from today o!!

6 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by elliottibanga(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy: THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER grin

I'm telling you! So much "Good Newz" on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by packman: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=15pt]YES OOO MR PRESIDENT GO SOON KPAI ENOF JOLLIMENT - NO MORE FUEL SUBSIDY[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Mexyz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
God protect my president 4rm evry evil plan o, him no go die for office o. Evry plans of d devil,back to sender o. Though i dnt really like him,bt he is a father to smebdy nd i won't want wat i dnt lyk to befall my father to befall anoda persn's father.

11 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Rossikk(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
outrage: grin grin
15 min of fame!

You have to give it to Nigerians... grin Never a dull moment. grin This is now the in-thing for gaining publicity for one's church. Predict some future outrage, and publicly implore the 'victims' to pray against such eventuality.
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by dridowu: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
God Save Us
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by stagger: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Another attention seeking fake!
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Billyonaire: I think its time the SSS start closing down some churches and putting some illiterate money seeking pastors behind bars.

God go help you
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Testy17: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ajibel: This dudes just dey predict to gain media attention and drag people to their church... prophets of doom..never had they for once predicted something okay/ good

My guy, prophets do see things that are bad just for us to pray against it, but if it something good evil will work against it. God is still speaking to his pple
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
....stop these prophesies of doom to the world.....
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Whymee: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Now I begin to understand,

For every Boko haram bombIng, there is alway a prophesy, from his Christian counterpart, either widely publicized or secretly publicized,

The primate will go all lenght wanting his prediction come to pass, for reasons best known to him

One satanic sect prophesied, the other satanic sect execute.

NIGERIA IN DIS-ARRAY.

1 Like

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
For some obvious reasons, I have chosen to classify any info coming from your source as null and void.
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by tjskii(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Befor nko,jet no dey develop fault,and how is it supposed to be news,kmt angry
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Has anyone noticed that all these Oluwole prophets and seers that predict nothing but doom seem to come from the same part of town
Is that a coincidence?
Hmm
Yahoozee in the spiritual kwa
Jonathan shall not die but live and will live his years hale and hearty to a ripe old age
Every evil arrow or pathetic demonic predictions by charlatans on his head shall return to sender IJMN

2 Likes

Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by maingwaest(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Omotolu: ....stop these prophesies of doom to the world.....
watch what u say cos ...............
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Donsammi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
funny news.........
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Etumgbe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Prophet of DOOM
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by mankand(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Indeed a Primate
Re: Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Primate indeed
No be how to address apes,chimps and gorillas in literatures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.