Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone (12363 Views)

Indians Worship Toilet Instead Of Using Them. / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by mitchyy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
GISTville

This is possibly, no definitely, one of the dumbest stunts ever.

32 year old Tomas Paczkowski tried to impress his wife, Lila by doing his bit of housework. However, the man lived to regret his good deed as he managed to iron his face when the phone rang. Umm, epic fail!

Tomas who was ironing some clothes when his mobile phone went off, automatically put the device in his hand, ironically a hot iron, to his ears to respond to the call.

The man’s attention was on the boxing match that he was watching while doing the dreaded house job.

After feeling incredible pain, he rushed to the washroom to apply water on his burnt cheek and ears. To add insult to injury, he banged his head against bathroom door as well.

So, now he looks like one of the boxers who has lost his match. He has a bruised eye and a burnt cheek to show for his wee bit of multi-tasking at home.

Crazy funny world we live in!

Source: http://gistville.com/2012/12/crazy-world-man-irons-face-instead-of-picking-up-phone/

1 Like

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by mitchyy(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2012
I never thought this could ever happen to someone. Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by kuzzieOtiz: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mumu angry
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by dramenda(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
NONSENCE!!! SO HIS PHONE HAS (HANDLE) LIKE HIS IRON.LOOOONSENCE.

4 Likes

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Ibangap(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stale!
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by eDontey1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
hope this not true....,
pa james did something like this in one papa ajasco episodes
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by TeenageMoney(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lies.. Hw him still hold d iron, dem dn treat am already
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by swtcharissa(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Only a white man I knw will bring this joke to pass
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by kelmich(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
the guy would learn how to be careful next time
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Nurry: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ayya
Kpele
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by pekelepekele(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wow so he thought the iron was the phone and he placed it on his cheek . Really dumb how come he didn't feel the heat from the iron before it touches his cheeks . White people are the dumbest people on earth but because about 20% of them are on moderate cocaine , Doing great things they say we blacks are NOBODY with Low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by swtcharissa(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wait ooo,dats his left chin,yet he irons with his right hand...just noticed

3 Likes

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by realsammie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
I BEG THIS TORY NA WASH
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by scholes23(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
From funny video, now it has really happened.
GET WELL SOON
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by salam001(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Joke of the Year,it would be higher level of stupidity for me to do this,even if I was drugged,mtcheeew
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by aol(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Not impressing enough,If you wan prove stunt,why you no light fire with firewood,make you roast ur head inside,na then i go know say you dey do stunt,this Iron thing na normal thing,even some aboki for area dey pull this stunt everyday.. grin grin grin grin . .E.diota!
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by bigmitchmob: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
I'm too expensive, you can't buy me with this cheap and fake a.s.s story. So phone and iron has same handle and weight abi?
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Multi-tasking is not meant for men, but for women. Ah! cheesy
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Duh!

Make una show us the wound, who snap am the picture?

This old joke wey no even funny sef, mstcheww.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Tsmooth1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by ihebrooke(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
swtcharissa: Wait ooo,dats his left chin,yet he irons with his right hand...just noticed

Best observation so far. Thumbs up.

Who una wan deceive?
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by djeezy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
I've watched something very akin to this as a funny video. Never thought someone could be so negligent as to inflict himself with this kind of injury. It all boils down to the power of concentration. He was evidently carried away by the boxing he was watching, which he obviously paid more attention to.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
How are we sure this was not a deliberate plan by the man to make the news.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by olatade(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Incidents like this one only occur with cartoon characters grin grin grin
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by handmaid: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
stale joke
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Iaz93: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
HahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaHHHHahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahha ...idiiOoOt very fooOlish
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Mavrick2012: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
In nigeria?nt odinary,na im grand mama we dey village dey winsh am
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by koolet: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
2 reason it,maybe it a rotary desk phone :/

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by koolet: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
waat
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Your head dey there.

swtcharissa: Wait ooo,dats his left chin,yet he irons with his right hand...just noticed
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Nnaemekajibor: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Men this is crazy, i have almost laugh of my breath, sorry man. But u are a joker.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Havilah93(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
height of insanity undecided
how couldnt he have known that what he was holding was not his phone?
Phone and iron resemble?......even if he was not concentrating, he didnt feel the weight or heat of the iron when lifting it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / Study In Ghana Direct Entry No Exam Nigerians / View Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.