Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter (20093 Views)

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing / Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by crispgg: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
This is highly disappointed in the Nigerian military. How could they let the families of their officers who died on active duty hear of their demise on TV? On sunday o! Dont they have standard procedures on these things. They should have sent officers to break the news to them!

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Ejekinsim(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by JimmyBoy1: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP bro, you died a hero.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by tdie: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP Bro...
Everybody is remembering the VIPs...
We are remembering you...
May your Family have the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by VolvoS60(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
dvee2: Compare all these response to the thread on the PILOT himself who was called different names including boko haram,terrorist,northern conspirator. He is also a young promising Nigerian,with wife and parents. How will his family feel for a son that died serving his fatherland to be called all these names unjustifyable and withoutn any proof? Tolerance and fair play my fellow country men.

^^^You will live long and never walk alone.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ajaolopa: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tony Spike: In any part of the world, joining the Army is one way ticket to death even if you are not drafted to the war-front. I have a cousin in the Nigerian Army who told me He can't wait to resign once he gains the required minimum points. The Nigerian Army is full of politics and manipulations. RIP, bro.
so wat makes u think by resigning from the Army,your cousin won't die?or wat makes u think death chooses who it wants to take?In the words of Tu face, THIS WORLD IS JUST ONE BIG MIGHTY PRISON AND WE ARE ALL ON DEATH ROW.....
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by laykhorn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Heart touching story.. May d family be able to bear the loss. RIP man
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by babapupa: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
dvee2: Compare all these response to the thread on the PILOT himself who was called different names including boko haram,terrorist,northern conspirator. He is also a young promising Nigerian,with wife and parents. How will his family feel for a son that died serving his fatherland to be called all these names unjustifyable and withoutn any proof? Tolerance and fair play my fellow country men.

Sadly and unfortunately, he did not die serving his father's land, he died running unofficial errands on behalf of our worthless politicians.

His death is in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by aryzgreat: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP handsome young officer
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ocelot2006(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tragic. RIP sir.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by thrugemaster(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
rip a fine gentle man.... May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by mathskill: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
chineke mere anyi ebere! lee ka nwata nwanyi si buru onye di ya nwuru anwu.chineke biko ekwe kwala ka di anyi ha pu kwa anyi n'ike!
Please, translate
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by coolted(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP SOWO
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Blaqchild4eva(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
May the souls of the departed rest in bossom of the Almighty...
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by bigmaut: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Imagine dia names were not even mention in network news all we hear is a state guvnor & nat.sec.adviser died in a copter crash,death is a leveler no bigman or poorman catergory may they all find peace in their nxt plane of abord.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by tonym1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

BUT SORRY TO SAY THIS, THERE WILL STILL BE MORE PLANE AND HELICOPTER CRASHES IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY LACK MAINTENANCE AND INSTEAD OF DOING IT, SOME PEOPLE WILL EMBEZZLE THE MONEY AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE WILL DIE, THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH .... PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT DO NOT CARE
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by adesbreath: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eniola am so so sorry may your hubbies soul rest in perfect peace, I pray that God will grant you peace and give u the strenght and great love to nuture your baby.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Umuala: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Its hightime these our folklores politician began to enrol for an aviation school cos many innocent souls has gone untimely cos of the evil things our so called leaders subjected themselve into. May God accept the soul of the innocent man in Jesus name
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by sweetgala(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Very Sad. R.I.P
I do believe I read a young man was sent to the deceased younger brother to disclose the news. It's hard telling a parent of the demise of their son especially with our belief system of old age in Nigeria
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by VellyG(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
mathskill: Please, translate
Translation "Lord have mercy on us. See how this lady became a widow. God don't let our husbands die early". Hope dats okay
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by joeyfire(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP my ex-JAM
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2012
So sad,R.I.P
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by gulfer: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Sowole said when his son called him on Friday, it was from Warri, Delta State, where he went on a relief duty for three weeks. He said he had instructions to stay back in Warri because he would be involved in a special assignment.
R.I.P to the dead but WTF is special about a non-official assignment, this avoidable accident should be probed and all the implicated superiors should be court marshaled
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by amokemi(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2012
I wonder what happend to the simple courtesy of informing the family members before making the names of the victims public. It is only the polithievians that are being mentioned as if the other victims have no loved ones mourning them. God is watching us all in 3D.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by musiwa10: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2012
fc
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ayotoyin(f): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2012
RIP SOWOLE, MAY THE LORD COMFORT YOUR FAMILIES
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Shine1177: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in Peace.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by chichiman: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
WHEN WILL THE INFANT NIGERIAN STATE GROW AND MATURE? IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD, CONCERNED AUTHORITIES WOULD FIRST OF ALL CONTACT THE NEXT OF KIN, NOTIFY THEM OF FATALITIES BEFORE RELEASING NAMES TO THE PRESS. NO MEDIA OUTLET PUBLISHES THE NAMES OF THOSE INVOLVED IN FATAL INCIDENTS UNTIL THE NEXT OF KIN HAVE BEEN DULY INFORMED.

ANOTHER PROOF THAT NIGERIA IRREDEEMABLY REMAINS A FAILED STATE. SO SAD!
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by TheClown: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Adieu Course mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday / Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.